The Present

The Moon and His smile

It's a bit long...consider this as your Valentines' gift, yeorobun :3

Listen to If this was a movie(Maddie Jane)

Chapter 2: The Present

 

I was playing back a thousand memories, baby
Thinkin' 'bout everythin' we've been through
Maybe I've been goin' back too much lately
When time stood still and I had you

 

Ever since Jongup walked out of his life, Himchan had gone quite reserved and quiet. After spilling what happened to Youngjae, his best friend, and crying his heart out for a week (while vomiting every morning and eating all comfort food with Youngjae) he had confessed to the couple—Daejae—that he was pregnant.

Now, an 8 months and a half pregnant Himchan stared at the night sky looking forlornly at the bright moon.

“It’s nearing 9 months now, Jongup-ah.” Himchan whispered, rubbing his stomach. “Jiwon-ah is nearing to come out and see the world…” Himchan felt a kick in his hand and he smiled.

That’s the only thing that makes him smile the past few months, knowing that Jiwon is there.

Youngjae knocked on the open door and smiled happily when he caught sight of the rare smiles that Himchan does.

“Hyung, haven’t I told you that you need to rest?”

Himchan looked up and saw Youngjae and pouted.

“But tonight’s the full moon…” Himchan mumbled as he looked back at the cloudless sky and the full moon lighted his features.

Youngjae smiled and silently clicked a few pictures at the beautiful view.

Himchan stopped being a model when the third month of pregnancy kicked in and can no longer hide his stomach. He was greatly supported by his friends and parents throughout the ordeal although his father was angry at Jongup because of leaving though his mother had scolded her husband and told him that Himchan hadn’t had the chance to tell him about the pregnancy.

“Jae…” Himchan called, reaching out for Youngjae dazedly, still hypnotized by the moon.

“Hyung, come now, Jiwon-ah needs his mother to rest.” Youngjae said, taking Himchan’s outstretched hand and helping him get up the comfortable massage chair that he just had to get.

 Every night, this is their routine that it almost feels scripted. Every 8 in the evening, Youngjae would find Himchan looking at the moon while his stomach from time to time. He knew the reason was because of Jongup but he didn’t dare ask anything related to the person who left him.

As Himchan stood up, his head immediately hid in the crook of Youngjae’s neck. Youngjae’s eyebrow rose in question but as he felt the wetness he sighed and patted the pregnant male.

“I miss him…” Himchan broke out.

“I know…”

“Why did he leave me?”

“I don’t know hyung.”

“Do you think it’s because I’m fat?”

“you’re not fat , hyung. You’re pregnant.”

“But…he left me.”

“I know.”

“It hurts.” Himchan sobbed as Youngjae slowly tucked him in.

“…I know.” Youngjae whispered and saw Daehyun by the door, watching them.

Youngjae Himchan’s hair and Himchan’s eyes immediately slid close, almost as if feeling it was jongup’s hand his head. Before he could succumb to his sleep, he could almost hear Jongup’s whispered “I love you” delivered by the wind before Daehyun closes the window(he knows it’s Dae cuz Youngjae doesn’t stop his hair and the hums never stopped).

As himchan’s breaths evened out,Youngjae slowly collapsed in Daehyun’s arms. Daehyun held Youngjae as Youngjae let out frustrated tears and the usual mumbles of “why did he leave?”, “It’s not fair.”, “He doesn’t even know.” And “I’ll strangle him to death.” Daehyun chuckled at the new mumble and patted Youngjae as he directed the younger to the living room sofa without breaking the hug and cuddled there until Youngjae fell asleep.

~

I know people change and these things happen
But I remember how it was back then
Locked up in your arms and our friends were laughing
'Cause nothing like this ever happened to them

 

Jongup panted harshly as he lied down the practice room, out of breath. He had worked himself tirelessly without any rest so his mind could not be occupied by the person he loved the most and also left behind. He painstakingly tried to forget about Himchan, trying to burn their pictures, deleting his number and everything else… but couldn’t.

So he worked. He got choreography deals to performing to anything dance related. The people he worked for praised him for being hard working and awesome but he brushed all of those because he knows he can’t hear those praises being said to him by the person he wants to hear it to the most. The money that he earned was left untouched and he only spent what he needed to. He was currently allowing the resting he needed so he could go over the choreography that he needed to teach.

He stared at his tired body with his reflection but at the moment he could only think of Himchan. He cursed and got up even though his muscles are screaming for him to stop.

The music started and he danced.

It was hours later that he let his muscles rest again and was about to start dancing after the first “I miss Himchan hyung” thought broke out when the door banged open and a furious blonde made his way to him.

“YA MOON JONGUP…!” Jongup raised a brow “…hyung.” The blonde continued “HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT OVERDANCING IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU?” the blond pointed at the floor “SIT!”

Jongup grumbled but sat down Indian-style. “You know, Junhong…how many times have I answered you that overdancing is not a word and…” he crossed his arms “I’m not a dog.”

Junhong sighed and sat down across Jongup. “I know hyung, but for a million times already you shouldn’t overwork yourself. How can you NOT rest? My boyfriend can overwork a lot but he knows he needs rest! Hyung, you told me your schedule so I know that you have a 9 AM class tomorrow—wait, today. What time do you think it is?!??!” Junhong pointed at the clock that read 4AM. “you’ve been here since 6AM yesterday! You practically live here!”

“You know, that’s a good idea.”

“No, it’s not! Hyung, you need to rest. This is not good for your body!”

“When did you become my mother?” Jongup asked but was glared at by Junhong and before the younger could open his mouth and say something Jongup cut him off.

“I can’t, okay?” Jongup snapped. “I can’t because whenever I stop dancing, I don’t think of the moves that I have to do and have to teach. I have a moment’s rest that’s enough for me to recite what I have to do, my schedule, my deals after that moment’s rest I can’t think of anything else except HIMCHAN HYUNG. OKAY? You know I SHOULDN’T think of him!”

“But you lo—“

“ yeah, I know I still do! I still love him! That’s why I can’t do it. If I rest I think of what we had together. His smile, his laugh, his face, his body, his voice—f8cking everything! And I can’t think of him because I know I’m regretting ever doing what I did!!!!” Jongup had stood up and started swinging his arms exaggeratingly and frustratingly kicked the air for giving him oxygen.

It was silent for a moment before Junhong spoke.

“But why did you leave him?”

“…he lied to me. He told me he only loves me. He told me he won’t replace me. He played with my feelings.” Jongup sighed and brushed a hand through his hair “he doesn’t love me as much as I do.”

Junhong blinked for a second and a lightbulb lit up above his forehead.

“Oh right, you once told me that your lover knew you have Althazagoraphobia while he has arachnophobia.”

Junhong stared at the younger blankly and when Junhong caught the look, he sheepishly smiled.

“It was a month ago when you got stupidly drunk that I had to go and get you out the bar.”

“Oh.” Jongup acknowledged and turned the music on. “So, can you go now? I need to do some final touches—“ before he could finish, Junhong had already plugged the speakers out and threw the charger of his phone away and also getting his phone battery out and pocketing it. “Wow, Junhong. You can be such a naggy, spoiled, demanding girl friend.”

“Okay, one: there’s no such thing as naggy. Two: only my boyfriend and parents spoil me. You can’t even treat me some samgyupsal or ramyeon when I asked for it and three I am not a girl and four I am not your girl friend.”

“So you admittedly announced yourself as demanding?”

“YES” Junhong growled and pointed at the wash room “Get in there and cool yourself off then we’re going to go to your house and I’ll lock you in your room.”

“Did I mention you’re not my mother?”

“Want me to call her? I stole her number out your contacts.” Junhong showed a ‘Moon J hyung’s Omma’ contact. Jongup immediately turned to the wash room.

“Whatever, Zelo.”

“Ugh! How many times have I told you only my boyfriend calls me that?”

“Whatever, Zelo.”

“HYUNG!”

Jongup hid the smirk at the frustrated tone the younger one ground out. He could just hear the stomps and rants that Junhong did as he went to shower.

~

A/N: It wasn’t that Jongup hadn’t thought of seeing Himchan, it’s just that whenever he tries to he just can’t but that one day he had the confidence to see him, ended in a disaster... and that day is today, actually. #Spoiler

 

It was almost Himchan’s delivering date but Himchan wanted to go to the park to have some time alone before giving birth. Youngjae had said no and if Daehyun backed him up—which will be any minute now—Himchan knows that he would lose so he whipped out his last attempt.

“Fine, it’s not as if you’re the one who got left behind by the person you love and is pregnant with the said person. It’s not as if you’re the one going to be experiencing the excruciating pain that giving birth will bring. I just wanted to go to the park for some fresh air and see kids playing there cuz I know one day Jiwon would play like that too.” Himchan looked at Youngjae with the “I’m-hurt-you-are-not-giving-me-what-I-want-I’m-the-one-pregnant-here-not-you” look with the pout.

Daehyun almost laughed out loud at the helpless look that Youngjae expressed as Himchan continued to mumble things about going to the park and how unfair it is that the world is against him for wanting fresh air and that Youngjae(and Daehyun,too. but Youngjae would be angry if Daehyun relents to Himchan—which he does ever since the 5th month of pregnancy period—this time because going out while being pregnant is dangerous says Youngjae) is the only person who could take him there because he can’t drive the car.

Youngjae groaned and collapsed at the sofa and hiding behind Daehyun’s back.

“Hyung, how could you do this to meeeee!!!!???!!!”

Himchan looked at Youngjae when the younger looked at him and shot him a sad look and began playing with the hems of his best maternity shirt that was gifted by Hyosung and the staff from the cafe.

“I’m not doing anything. I’m just expressing my self thought about this topic we have at hand and that Jiwon is getting really restless lately and I might die while giving birth but it’s all right that I don’t get my possibly last fresh air at the park which in my years of living I’ve always liked to do.”

“Hyung, let’s be serious here. You’re not gonna die.”

Himchan shot him a diva-look with eyebrows raised.

Youngjae looked Daehyun with teary eyes. Daehyun pinched his cheek and smiled.

“How about just giving in to Himchan hyung’s last wish?”

Youngjae punched Daehyun with little force.

“HOW COULD YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT!”

Himchan forced himself not to laugh and played along with Daehyun’s “plan”.

“How I wish I could just tell Jiwon what it would feel like with the air in my face and tell what kids would do—“

“ALL RIGHT! SHEESH!”

“Great! Then we could meet my cousin there, too.” Daehyun grinned as he stood up. “Let me just go and contact him.”

“I’m going to go get ready.” Himchan smiled brightly at the two and stood up and waddled towards his room by the left.

The two stood stunned at the bright smile that Himchan did. His blooming features accentuated his everything that made that happy smile seems so breathtakingly beautiful. The two looked at each other and laughed.

“Himchan hyung should smile like that again later.”

“I’m going to take a picture of that. It’s a shame I hadn’t taken a picture a minute ago. His smile was beautiful.”

“Now let me go and contact my cousin.” Daehyun kissed Youngjae hard that left the latter smiling as he could still feel it even after the kiss.

“YOUNGJAE…” He heard Himchan sob “Help me! I look like a whale!”

“Oh dear…” he sighed “Here we go again…”

 ~

Jongup was packing away his things in his backpack early. He had also showered and was ready to go when Junhong barged open the door.

“Ever heard of knocking?” Junhong brushed it off and gaped when he saw Jongup’s still drying wet hair and the get up that looked like he’s ready to go.

“Hyung. Am I dreaming?”

“Dude, you dream of me?” Jongup looked at Junhong as if he was crazy(he is. Hehe everyone in BAP is.)

“No. I only dream of—“ Junhong had this weird smile as he started his sentence but—

“I don’t want to hear it.” Junhong pouted.

“Fine, anyway. Where are you going?”

Jongup released a smile.

“I’m going to see Himchan hyung.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know…but I’m going to the places where we always hang out.”

“Wanna take my skateboard with you?” Junhong asked, holding out his skateboard.

“I have a motorcycle, thank you very much.”

“Finally ready to grovel on your feet and fight for this Himchan hyung’s heart back?”

“If that’s what it takes, yeah. I’ll do it.” Jongup grinned.

Junhong patted his best friend. “Good luck, hyung.”

~

“Hyung, are you ready?” Daehyun asked as he knocked on Himchan’s room, all ready to go looking like a model in his clothes. “Yah, Youngjae. Where are you?”

“Just a minute, Dae!!” Youngjae called over the door, Daehyun groaned and muttered an ‘I knew it.’

5 minutes later, Youngjae opened the door and Himchan waddled sassily(how?) towards the car.

Youngjae blinked at how Himchan could still do a diva-ish walk even though he is nearing his due month but shrugged it off as a “Himchan thing” and get on the shotgun.

The park was the same park that Jongup had asked Himchan to live in with him so it took a lot of willpower for Himchan to throw the thought back to the corner of his mind. It was the only park nearest to DaeJae’s house, after all. Before going to the park, Himchan had encountered the landlady of his previous apartment.

“Oh, Jonguppie isn’t with you?” the landlady asked as Daehyun parked the car by the sidewalk so they could have a conversation. Himchan struggled to smile at the name he hadn’t heard for months.

“A-aniyo, eommonie. J-Jongup-ssi and I already broke up.”

The landlady had a confused look on her face as she muttered, “that’s strange.”

Not wanting to say any more in their conversation, Himchan flashed his bunny smile to the landlady.

“We’re going now, eommonie. It’s nice seeing you again! Please take care of your health.”

“Arasseo, arasseo. Take care too.”

As the car drove past her and turned around the corner, the landlady went back to a shop the customers heard her say,

“I could’ve sworn that Jongup was looking for him just now.”

~

Jongup was panting. He stupidly left his motorcycle by the shop when he asked eomonnie about Himchan’s current location. He called his cousin, you , so that their search around the area would be easier.

He was walking down the street to catch his breath and a breeze went pass him, closing his eyes he could just imagine Himchan’s scent wafting in the air and he sighed.

“I didn’t know I missed him this much.” Jongup groaned as he ruffled his hair.

~

Himchan daintily got out the car with his shades on and smiled at the almost empty park with the breeze ruffling his hair a bit.

“We’re going to the Best Absolute Café, hyung. Just to catch up with Hyosung noona then fetch you here and then go back to the café, sounds good?” Daehyun asked as they watched Himchan waddle to the nearest bench almost as if the park was his own runway.

Himchan removed his shades and the DaeJae photographers were quick to shot photos of Himchan smiling comfortably. They almost celebrated in joy when Himchan faced them beaming.

“Okay~” Himchan eye smiled them “I’ll stay here for a bit. I promise that I’ll take care.”

Youngjae smiled cheekily and in victory as he took a last picture of a satisfied Himchan his stomach with his head held up the sky in greeting. Daehyun, almost mirroring his smile, wrapped an arm around Youngjae’s waist and led him inside the car.

“Oh hyung, my cousin might come here, okay?”

“Whatever~”

Daehyun chuckled.

~

Jongup sat on one of the random steps of a house near the park where Himchan’s previous apartment—now turned condominium— (before he moved in with his) is near. He fondly smiled at the memory of the morning he asked his Himchan hyung to move in with him which presented itself almost as if waiting for its time to strike.

“Come to think of it…” Jongup mumbled “That’s the only place left to look here in this area.”

~

If you're out there, if you're somewhere, if you're moving on
I've be waiting for you ever since you've been gone
I just want it back the way it was before
And I just wanna see you back at my front door

 

Himchan was watching the cloudless sky deep in thought.

He knew the moon was just up there, just like how Jongup would still exist in the world under the same sky.

“I wonder if the sky wherever he is, is cloudless like this.” He thought and smiled a little. “Silly Himchan, there’s no way Uppie—I mean Moon Jongup—would look up the sky if he’s busy doing something who know what.” After that thought came a sad chuckle that escaped his lips. Jiwon kicked lightly and Himchan reverted his gaze to the baby inside and smiled motherly. “At least, I know what you’re up to.”

~

Jongup was calmly walking down the street where trees are appearing. He looked up at the sky and smiled brightly to see it’s cloudlessness. He always liked it when the white didn’t disturb the bluish relaxing hue of color the sky has.

“I wonder if I’ll meet hyung today.” He pondered at the thought and glanced back up at the sky. “I hope so.”

~

“Hey, umm…are you Himchan?” a deep voice asked, startling Himchan out of his peace induced daydreaming.

Himchan almost gave himself a whiplash on how fast he turned his head in the direction of the voice, eyes alert and hands ready on defense.

“I’m sorry!” the person apologized with a sheepish grin, showing off his gums. “It seems I’ve disturbed you.”

“Oh, no! It’s fine…?” Himchan replied uncertainly, a certain couple always tells him not to talk to strangers all the time. Himchan wondered that if they found out, will they be angry. But then again, ‘they’re not my parents.’

“You were smiling so prettily at the surroundings that I thought you noticed my presence…but then, I guess, I assumed wrong?”

“Partly. I was enjoying my surroundings. Oh and yes, I’m Himchan!”

“Great! That means I’m not lost.” The man heaved a sigh of relief. “My boyfriend and I never really go to this place so I was starting to panic.”

“Huh? that’s funny. People from this part of the country knows where everywhere is.”

“Yeah but then again, we might’ve just moved here for 10 months and we were too caught up in work that we don’t really have the power of time to explore.” The man winked and Himchan had to laugh.

“I’m sorry. All right, I get it. Two workaholics. Reminds me of a couple.” ‘two, actually’ Himchan added mentally as DaeJae and him and Jongup flashed in his mind.

“I didn’t seem to be rude but I’m Yongguk.” The man offered his hand for a handshake.

“Guess you know me as Himchan, Yongguk-ssi.” Himchan looked at him with a diva-stare “How’d you know my name, though?”

Yongguk laughed a deep laugh. “I should work more on introductions.” He commented, “I’m Daehyun’s cousin. That dongsaeng of mine wanted me to meet you so that you could converse to someone not him or Youngjae because as he said and I quote ‘ Hyung, you’ve got to help me. Himchan hyung is one step on making me go crazy on his mood swings since he’s nearing his delivery and I swear that one more diva statement or comeback I am not going to let Youngjae give him what he craves!’.”

“Hm. Nice Daehyun impersonation.” Himchan commented lightly though he’s thinking of mentally scarring Daehyun to death. “but it needs more practice.”

“Yeah. I’ve been working on it to fool Youngjae on April fools.”

“You’re serious, right?”

“Why would you think I’m joking?” Yongguk grinned mischievously at Himchan.

“Because…aw,man! Why hadn’t I thought of that?” Himchan complained, cheeks puffing. Yongguk had to laugh.

~

The couple was enjoying the company of each other with the background noise that was going inside the café but suddenly, both felt a sudden chill that made them shiver and Daehyun sneezed.

“…Did someone talk about me?”

“Yeah. Probably. “

Daehyun crinkled his nose. "I hope it's not about a prank since April Fools are just months away."

Youngjae snickered, "I'll plan one for you."

Daehyun raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Surprise me."

"You know I will." Youngjae grinned deviously.

~

Jongup's phone rang and he was quick to pick up.

"Hyung!!" and regretted it as soon as Junhong's voice was heard.

"What do you want, mother?"

"I am not your mother. So have you found him yet?"

"Then stop calling me everyday! ahh...No. Why did you call by the way?"

"I'm sort of...lost...which is funny because everytime, you're the one's getting lost but now I'm in the same predicament it doesn't really feel funny anymore." Junhong replied, annoyed. Jongup had to laugh.

"Of course. Where are you going?"

"The big park? I don't even know where that is, my boyfriend's cousin told my boyfriend to go there and he said I should come too."

"That's where I'm going. In fact, I'm only a few blocks ahead. Just go to Cafe Best Absolute Perfect and ask for directions."

"Got it, thanks."

~

Himchan thought that being with Yongguk is awkward but he seemed to find his company comfortable enough.

"This is nice." Himchan commented as he his stomach "I never thought I'd be able to speak to a not-so-stranger here."

"You're really pregnant?"

"Yeah, I'm one of the rare type of men that can actually give birth."

"I thought it only happens in fictions"

"I know, I did too. Maybe the author is too crazy."

"Yeah, definitely." Himchan laughed

~

Jongup stopped in his tracks as he heard a distant sound that sounded very much like Himchan's. By the abundant trees before the park, he could not hear any children and his heart pounded loudly. Himchan always liked the park if it was quiet at cloudless days like this.

He ran.

Energy bursts out his entire body and he suddenly feel alive again.

Yes. He'd finally get to see Himchan!!

~

Zelo opened the door to the cafe and the bells jingled signaling his arrival.

"Welcome!" A purple haired girl, Hyosung smiled but tilted her head "You look familiar...?"

"Um, I came here with my boyfriend...a few days ago?"

"Oh! right! Yonggukie's little Zelo!"

Daehyun's head turned when he heard Yongguk's name.

"Hyosung noona, what did you say?"

"Oh what a small world!" Jieun exclaimed, looking at Daehyun and Zelo. "Yongguk's cousin and Yongguk's boyfriend!"

Jongup's phone released a beeping tone that indicated he has a message.

He looked at it briefly and saw that it was from you.

'Hey, Uppie. Nearing the park? I'm almost there too! ^___^v Hope we find Himchan so you won't be lonely anymore!'

"This yeoja..." Jongup chuckled but it was cut short as he saw Himchan.

His heart skipped a beat.

He finally saw him again.

~

"Umm...actually, I'm a bit lost?" Zelo mumbled shyly as the staff fawned over his cuteness.

"Where are you supposed to go?" Youngjae asked, Zelo sent him a thankful look.

"I'm actually going to the big park...?"

"Oh, then come with us." Daehyun said brightly, finishing his cheesecake. "We're about to go there, too."

"Thank you very much!! I'm saved!" Zelo bowed "I was about to be forced to eat lemons!" he hid behind Daehyun when Hyosung came back with a bowl full of fruit.

"And that's our cue to leave." Youngjae stated, dragging the two out the cafe. "Thanks, noona!"

~

Jongup genuinely smiled as he saw Himchan's bright glow and fell in love all over again when he saw Himchan's radiant smile.

Jongup's eyes narrowed and jealousy clawed its way into his heart once again once he saw another man was talking to Himchan. He growled and saw red.

"He's mine." he snarled to himself. He was about to go and attack when the man kissed Himchan.

and Jongup remembered along with the painful stab in his heart.

Himchan is not his anymore.

"Jongup!!" You yelled as you waved, hair flowing with the wind as you ran down the slope.

~

Himchan's eyes widened when he heard Jongup's name and almost had a whiplash of how fast his head turned.

And there he is.

Muscly, hot, handsome, breath-taking stupid  derp pabo Moon Jongup.

"Jo-" He gasped, a girl suddenly hugged him. Jongup said something to her that Himchan couldn't hear but the girl almost looked sad and hugged Jongup again. the pair quickly walked away never hearing Himchan's heart shatter.

"Oh..." Himchan mumbled as he felt tears at the corner of his eyes. "...I see. He doesn't love me anymore."

Himchan faced Yongguk with a watery smile. "Silly of me wishing what I said earlier huh?"

Yongguk could only frown, he was about to say something when something--or someone--tackled him down the ground..

"HYUNG! I WAS LOST, I ALMOST GOT FORCED TO EAT LEMONS THAT I HAD TO RUN AWAY! THANK GOD I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!!" Zelo yelled as he urgently kissed Yongguk on the lips in relief.

A tear fell out of Himchan's eye.

"Hyung, I'm sorry! I got lost! There was this ahjumma who told me the wrong directions and tried to feed me vegetables!"

Himchan laughed, "Of course uppie, you need to eat more healthier. I bet you were eating a burger!"

Jongup looked away, busted and mumbled a "Shut up. how'd you know anyway?"

Himchan just tackled him to a hug while laughing, "It's because I love you pabo!".

A handkerchief met his view and Himchan looked up to see Youngjae and Daehyun's worried looks.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm---" suddenly, there was pain in his stomach...and he screamed, clutching his stomach as Jiwon kicked and kicked as if asking for help.

~

Jongup blankly stared at the wall, his mind replaying what he had seen.

"So...what are you going to do now?"

Jongup faced you with an emotionless face.

~

Himchan crumpled to the ground startling the group back to reality.

"HYUNG!!"

Himchan clutched Youngjae's shirt in pain.

"Jiwon...my Jiwon...save him...I--"

~

"I'm going to America." Jongup replied, monotone. "I need to leave South Korea. I need to forget about Himchan hyung."

~

"Tell him I still love him?" Himchan asked through tears...

.

It's not the kind of ending you wanna see now
Baby, what about the ending?
Oh, I thought you'd be here by now

.

.

.

Then everything went dark.

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

A/N: Okay, so yeah. I might change the story plot here and there. It's long, yes? Yup. Sorry, did you have a hard time reading it?? O.O I promise I'll try to make it shorter next time!! This story is almost ending, want me to make you a story? :D Comment! Also, I just randomly placed If this was a movie here...because it's so dramatic even for me.

Fact: Okay, So I was really tempted to change the title to A Bad Case of Misunderstanding By Moon Jongup. =.= why did I even make him do this? Maybe it’s my, as my friend said “Sadistic” nature that made me do this to know of your reactions HimUp shippers. XD A lot of people told me I'm sadistic, do you think it's true? 

Last Question: What are your thoughts about this chapter? i wanna hear *gives virtual cookies*

Stay tuned!

For this chapter my comment is:

"ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN JUST ONE DAY."

Agree?