4. Sehun x Lu Han; slight Kris x Suho

☆ EXO - One Shot and Drabble Collection ♛ ♔ ♚

Stormy heart

 

Oh Sehun (17) is a troublemaker, through and through.

He tends to get bored very easy and begins to play with his power. He likes to play with it in general.

Sehun can produce and control wind. Such a majestic and powerful gift with a huge amount of responsibility for a young and silly mind.

One day, when he was -for whatever reason- unsupervised, he played with his powers again. He produced a whirlwind so big and strong that he lost control over it and nearly eliminated half of the small town where he and his brothers live. But for his sake the others could evacuate most of the townsmen and 'destroy' the storm before anyone could get harmed.

For sure he got scolded very bad and had to do the whole household, except cooking, for an entire month all alone. And thats not an easy task in a twelve-person-menage.

His 'brothers' are 11 other males, all older than him and everyone of them has his own power.

The elder often call him silly and say that he is still just a child that still has a lot to learn.

Sehun hates when hes been called a kid. It makes him feel worhtless and like a burden.

Everyone does it, except one.

And this one is Lu Han.

Lu Han is 4 years older and can use telekinesis. But most of all, he is Sehuns favorite hyung.

The youngest has a crush on the foreign boy since quite some time already. It seems like the older isn't from this world. He looks and shines bright like an angel and his brown eyes, with those beautiful long lashes, are sparkling like diamonds.

Therefore, Lu Han is the only one who can get Sehuns full attention right away.

 

_ _ _

 

Its mid-autumn, the sun is shining, the weather is nice and the boys are outside in the front yard.

Sehun is in a typical teenage mood again, ignoring and not giving a single about anyone and anything and doing what he feels like.

He is running around and producing little whirlwinds around him.

"Wind you're blowing. Storm you're raging. You make things fly through the air. You're a beauty as well as a danger, you're strength pulls me out of my chair~*", he dances through (more with) his whirls and sings the song from an old legend Joonmyun always read to him as a bedtime story. *ty rhyme, I know ^^'

And just like hes singing, things are flying around, to the dismay of the others.

 

Yixing and Kyungsoo are trying to work in the garden/flower beds but the heavy wind whirls sand up in their faces and destroys the plants.

Chanyeol is practising on new tricks but the wind keeps blowing out all of his candels and torches.

Joonmyun was trying to hang up the freshly washed laundry. Well, he's trying...

And Kris just came out of town and flew like usual. But the tall male crashed into the cherry tree after he lost his balance through the undertow of one whirl.

 

"OH SEHUN!", the tall chinese shouted.

Sehun stopped and searched the source of the yelling. Jongdae snickered and pointed at the entrance of the front yard, where the cherry tree is, next to the wooden gate.

"Oupsy", Sehun grinned, "Sorry Kris-ge", and then he just began to dance and sing and producing little storms again, ignoring the others again.

 

"What the actual ?!", Kris scolded and climbed out of the tree.

"He acts like that the whole day already", Joonmyun sighed and brushed a few leaves out of his boyfriends hair.

"Why?!"

"I've no idea. I'm just happy that Jongdae-ah has one of his rare well-behaved days.. I get goosebumbs when I just think about what happened last time..", Joonmyun shuddered when he remebered the fight between the youngers.

"That was probably the worst and biggest thunderstorm our town ever had..", Kris chuckled.

"Not just our town", Joon sighed, "A tradesman from a town behind the mountains told me that a heavy storm destroyed fields and roofs, a tree crashed in their school building and they had no electricity for 2 days!"

"Thats not half as bad as it was here"

"Still"

 

"SEHUN-AH!", someone shrieked.

 

Kris and Joonmyun looked over to Chanyeol whos shirt stood in flames and bangs were signed.

Joonmyun concentrated his power on the water in the bucket next to Chan and formed a ball out of it. When the water was over the tallers head, he snapped his fingers and the water fell down on the fire bender. The latter turned to Joonmyun and pouted.

"Thank you"

Joon nodded and smiled sympathetic.

 

"Have you tried to stop him?", Kris asked and back hugged his lover.

"Ne, but he won't listen. Jongin tried to rescue Xingie's and Soo-yah's plants and my laundry the whole time. But then he got trapped in one of the whirls and fell pretty bad. And Taozi turned the time back about seven times"

"Wow, seven times? He's getting better!"

"Yes, we tried to find the source of Sehuns behaviour.. to no avail. Tao and Jongin are inside and resting. And Baekhyun-ah is inside as well. He assisted Chany to practise new tricks but Baekie got burned.. He cried really hard.. Even Yixing had problems to soothe him while he treated the wounds"

"Oh .."

"Yep.."

"I'll try", Kris said and kissed Joonmyuns temple before he stepped towards the maknae, "Sehun!"

The youngest ignored him.

"OH SEHUN! STOP THIS!"

"Nope", came the answer.

"You can't constantly play with your power"

"But its so much fun", Sehun giggled and danced around the tall chinese, covering the latter with new leaves and messing his hair up.

"This is not a game!"

The young blonde didn't bother to reply and kept dancing, began to sing this old song again.

 

Kris groaned, "Where is Lu Han when he's needed?"

"I heard my name?"

The tall male flinched when a voice called out from behind him.

He spun around and spotted Minseok and Luhan who just came home from town.

"Finally! You have to stop this", Kris pointed to the maknae, "This instant!"

"Why always me?", the pretty boy asked.

Minseok, who stood behind him, snickered, "You know exactly why"

 

Yes, Lu Han knew why. Everybody could tell that the maknae has feelings for the handsome chinese and the latter has to admit that these feelings become mutual lately.

 

Lu Han blushed, "If its neccessary.."

"It is", Joonmyun spoke up, "We already have two injured ones and one who almost fainted 'cause he used his power too much.."

Lu gasped, "B-ut.. why can't you try and stop him?"

"No thank you", Kris said, closed his eyes, turned his head and folded his arms infront of his chest, "I'm not interessted in crashing into the tree for a second time this day"

"Yixing is kinda useless against Sehun and you know what happens when either Minseok-hyung, Jongdae-ah, Chany, Soo-yah or me are trying to stop him. It definitely would end as an absolute catastrophy", Joonmyun explained with a guilty look on his face.

"Not only that, but you're the best distraction anyway", Minseok stated nonchalantly and Han blushed again.

"And it would be good when you keep him busy for the rest of the day", Kris huffed.

"You two could go grocery shopping!", the water bender suggested, "List and money are on the kitchen table"

The other two males nodded in agreement.

"Ok, ok, ok! I'm on my way!", Lu Han screeched with flushed face.

The petit male stepped towards the maknae. But the latter didn't notice that his crush was home and kept singing.

 

"People hardly know, that you're blessing, that you can do so much good. You carry my thoughts as if they're petals, you carry my whispers of love. You're telling the one, this special one, to whom my heart belongs, that my feelings are strong and my feelings will stay-"

Sehun abruptly stopped his dance and chant because he catched a glimpse of Lu Han standing near him.

 

The golden sun was shining down on the chinese with sheen and shimmer, giving him the appearance of an angel. His hair was moving from the wind Sehun caused, he was surrounded by colorful and dancing leaves and petals and an enchanting smile graced his rosy lips. He looked absolutely stunning.

 

"L-lu Han-ge?", Sehun stutterd surprised and blushed a bit, the wind became less.

Lu Han stepped closer until they were just an arm length apart.

The older tilted his head and laughed angelic.

"You are so beautiful, Sehun-ah"

 

And the second those words left the chinese mouth, the wind fully stopped and the petals, leaves and anything else were falling to the ground with soft thuds.

Sehun flushed beet red and his heartrate increased immeasurably.

 

"Hihi", Lu Han giggled, "Don't be shy, Sehun-ah", then he grabbed his hand, "Would you help with grocery shopping? The list is rather long and I won't be able to carry that all alone"

Sehun couldn't utter a word, so he just nodded and looked to the ground shyly.

"Thank you! I'll just get a bag, the list and money. Wait here", and with that the older dashed off and got the things. Then he reached out for Sehun, intertwined their fingers and they began to walk, hand in hand.

 

 

"Finally", almost everyone huffed when Sehun and Lu Han were out of sight.

Minseok laughed loudly.

"The power of love", Joonmyun sighed and smiled dreamily.

Kris scoffed, "The power of love should finally make it rain so I can check off 'Rain-' from my wishlist"

Joonmyun blushed and shrieked, "KRIS!"

Minseok laughed even more.

And you could hear an "Ew" coming from Jongdae who wore an disgusted expression.

"Shut up, you troll", Kris shot back.

"Says the one who wants to screw hyu-", Jongdae wanted to step up against Kris but Joonmyun interrupted him.

"You two stop it now!", he screeched, "And you!", he turned and pointed at his boyfriend, "You'll help me with the laundry. I've to wash them again.."

Minseok bent down and picked up a shirt that lay next to his feet, then he eyed the clothes that hung on the clothes line, "Yes.. Sehun made them dirty again"