3. Chanyeol x Baekhyun

☆ EXO - One Shot and Drabble Collection ♛ ♔ ♚

This is my very first and until now the only BaekYeol fic/one shot/drabble, but for sure not the last (:

Enjoy♥

 

____________

 

How (not) to confess

 

I'm in love with Chanyeol, I think.

No, I'm sure of it. I think about him all the time, I get nervous around him, my heart beats faster when he's speaking to or about me, when he smiles or laughs.. My hands become sweaty, too.

Joonmyun-hyung said that happened to him when he fell in love. And he won't lie. Especially not about this topic.

Tonight, I'll tell him! Yes!

 

 

Later that night, when everyone got ready for bed, Chanyeol usually gets a last snack.

Baekhyun took a deep breath before he entered the kitchen.

 

"Oh, hi hyung", Chan smiled brightly, "Are you hungry?"

"Uh.. uhm, no.."

"Oh, okay", the tall troll said and shrugged before he put the last piece of his food in his mouth. "I'll go and brush my teeth now. Sleep tight, Baekie-hyung", Yeol grinned sweetly and left the older dumbfounded in the kitchen.

 

_ _ _

The next evening:

 

Oh man. I should have said something before he left. But all he cared about was his food, hmpf.

I just wasn't prepared enough.. I guess.

Tonight I won't let him choke me off so easily.

Next try!

 

 

"Uhm.. Chanyeol!", Baekhyun said as soon as he entered the kitchen, "I-i..", but he couldn't utter a word. It was like he forgot how to speak the moment he saw that his crush was smiling at him.

"Hi Baekie!", Chan wore -like usual- a bright smile, "I bet you're hungry. Look, I saved a bit, only for you!"

"You idiot!"; Baekhyun screeched and tears formed in his eyes, "Don't you have other things than food on your stupid mind?", and dashed off.

 

When he finally lay in his bed, he cried and sobbed into his pillow.

 

Stupid Chanyeol! Stupid food! Stupid confession! Stupid feelings! Stupid love! Stupid life!

 

 

"Maybe you should write him a letter. It's easier than confessing face to face", Jongdae, his room mate, spoke up after a while with sleepy and hoarse voice, "Chanyeol is too oblivious and dumb to put one and one together"

Baekhyun whined.

"Sorry for waking you up, Jongie", he apologized.

"I hadn't the chance to fall asleep at all. You kept whining and groaning and rolling around in your bed"

"Oh.."

"It's ok, hyung. Try to sleep now, good night"

"Good night, Jongdae-ah. And thank you"

"Sure", the latter mumured, "I just don't understand what you find about him"

Baekhyun whined again, "I don't know either! I just like him, okay?"

"Yep.. G'night", the younger snickered.

"Good night", Baek grumbled.

 

Baekhyun rolled onto his side and looked out of the window into the sky.

 

Stupid Jongdae! ..... But he is right. I'll write a letter to Chanyeol!

 

 

_ _ _

The next morning:

 

Baekhyun was quiet throughout the whole breakfast.

Chanyeol wasn't though. It was like he already forgot last nights encounter with the older.

Baekhyun huffed and as soon as everybody was finished with breakfast, he put his dishes in the dishwasher and stormed off to his room.

All members were startled except Joonmyun and Jongdae and they shot Chanyeol a glare who tilted his head and had -literally- question marks above his head. The older boys just shook their heads.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun took his notepad and a pen and began to scribble down his feelings.

But writing a love letter turned out to be not an easy task. Whatever he wrote, it sounded either pathetic or just not right (enough). Baek wanted to make sure that Yeol finally understands how he feels, no matter what.

But every letter he wrote so far wasn't good enough and he throw the sheets through the room in frustration.

"Argh they're all ty", he grumbled and sat down on his bed, back towards the door and looking out of the window.

Thats the reason, he didn't notice that Chanyeol entered the room. He wanted to talk to the older -about last night- but the moment he stepped through the door he was bombared with fully scribbled pieces of paper. He catched a few and skimmed them. Sentences like "You're so cute", "I fell for you", "I adore your laugh", "I can't sleep because...", "I think of you all the time" and "Do you may like to be my boyfriend?" made the tall korean smile brightly, warmth was spreading around him and his heart began to race. He looked over to Baekhyun who was still oblivious about the fact that his crush stood just a couple meters away from him.

Chanyeol sneaked over to his hyung and bent down.

"Baekhyun-ah", he called out softly.

The called boy hummed and turned around and Chanyeol immediately cupped Baeks chin, leaned down to close the small gap between them and kissed him.

Baekhyun was surprised and gasped.

When they pulled apart, Baekhyun blushed madly.

"Cha- ..Chanyeol?"

The latter grinned cutely, a lovely pink coloring his cheeks, "I'd love to be your boyfriend"

Yeol lay down on the bed, next to Baek, reached out and grabbed his neck to pull him down and bring their lips together again.

And Baekhyun couldn't help himself but giggle in between their sweet and playful kisses.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, two figures stood by the door and were eavesdropping:

"Its about time", Jongdae whispered to Joonmyun.

"Yes", the older agreed.

They peeked inside the room and saw their band mates cuddling in Baeks bed.

The boys turned to leave. When they went through the hallway, they high-fived each other and chuckled.

"Who's next?", Jongdae asked.

"KaiSoo", Joonmyun replied and both began to laugh mischievously.