005

Step By Step

005

"Hey , Key, there's a party at Jungwoo's house tonight. Wanna go?" Jonghyun asked as he sipped on his bottled water.

Key looked up from his phone and thought for a minute before answering, "Who's all going?"

"Well, Sekyung and I are going," Jonghyun looked around the cafeteria before continuing. "I think pretty much everyone's going."

"I don't know," Key trailed off before looking at his best friend. "Minho, are you going?"

"Hm?" Minho stuffed some kimchi into his mouth.

"Are you going to the party at Jungwoo's house?" Key asked.

"Yeah, the basketball team wants to go as a group. Why?"

"Just wondering," Key answered and looked at his phone again.

"Who are you texting?" Minho asked when he saw where the other boy's attention was.

"Your girlfriend?" Sekyung teased and fed Jonghyun some rice.

Key blushed before answering, "No. It's just a friend."

"Who? Who?" Minho persisted.

"A friend. That's all you need to know, so stop asking me."

"So it IS your girlfriend, eh?" Jonghyun teased. "Since when did you start dating?"

"You're dating?" Minho asked suddenly.

"NO!" the red-faced boy shouted before sighing deeply. "It's Taemin."

"Where?" Minho suddenly straightened up and looked around himself.

"What? No, I meant he's the one I'm texting," Key clarified.

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why'?" Key smacked his best friend's arm. "He's my friend."

"Since when did you two become friends?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ever since we started hanging out after school."

"THAT'S why you've been so busy lately?" Minho asked incredulously and Key nodded in response. "No fair."

"What?" Key asked confused. The taller boy sighed loudly.

"You spend time at school with Jonghyun and time after school with Taemin. What about me? We only spend time together on the walks to school. Don't you think you should hang out with me more because, after all, I AM your best friend."

"Aigoo, is someone jealous?" Key smiled at the pouting boy. "Besides, I AM spending time with you right now."

"But," Minho began but was cut off.

"Remember my speech about being with you for two year and how you should cut me some slack? Yeah, that comes into play right about now," Key said and smiled at his best friend wen the bell rang before getting up to take his tray away.

"Yah, aren't you taking my tray too? I thought we had a deal? If I remember correctly, today's your day!" Minho yelled at his best friend but the other boy was already out of sight.

-

"Are you going to the party today?" Key asked the working boy infront of him.

"Jungwoo's party?" Key nodded at the question. "I'm not sure."

"You should. I'm going!"

"With who?" Taemin moved to the next table and started wiping it with the rag in his hands. Key rose from his seat and followed the boy to table before sitting down again.

"Jonghyun, his girlfriend, and maybe Minho."

"Hm."

"So is that a yes." Key waited but the younger boy never answered. "Well I'm leaving now then. Hopefully I'll see you there." He said before exiting the bakery.



"Wow," Key said as soon as he stepped into the house. "It's REALLY loud and the lights are killing my eyes."

"You'll get used to it. Come on, let's go over there." Jonghyun dragged his girlfriend and Key though the sea of people before stopping at the empty couch that was pushed to the wall, out of the way. "I'll get us some drinks."

The atmosphere turned awkward so Key spoke up, "So, how's it going between you and Jonghyun?"

"It's fine."

"Ah, that good." Key sighed in relief when Jonghyun returned with their drinks. "Are these spiked?" He sniffed the liquid in his cup.

"Um, shouldn't be. I got it from the punch bowl myself."

"Uh, it could still be spi-"

"Jungwoo's not like that, Key," Jonghyun cut him off. "Loosen up! It's a party! And where's Minho? He said he's coming, right?" Key nodded and took a test-sip of his drink.

"We're gonna go dance, okay?" Jonghyun stood up and dragged his girlfriend to the crowd of dancing people.

Key pouted for a second before pulling out his phone to check if Minho or Taemin had called or sent him a text. No such luck. Suddenly, the cushion beside him shifted. Key looked up to see a stranger.

"Uh, hi," Key said hesitantly and tried to create space between him and the stranger.

"Hey, I'm Dongwoon."

"Key."

"Huh?"

"My name's Key."

"Oh."

"Yeah." An awkward silence fell between the two.

"So, uh, you're from Jungwoo's school, right?" Key only nodded and kept his focus on the people dancing infront of him.

"I'm from KangSang High." When the boy kept silent, Dongwoon spoke up again,"So, you seem pretty bored. How about you and I go dancing?"

Key immediately responded, "I have to go to the bathroom. Do you know where it is?"

"Down the hallway, second door on the right."

"`Kay, thanks." He then left the irritated boy alone on the couch. "Ohmygawd," Key said as soon as he closed the door. After doing his business and washing his hands, Key stepped out of the bathroom only to encounter more problems.

"Hey hottie. How `bout you and me on the dance floor?" a girl with blond hair and skimpy clothes latched onto his arm.

"Uh, no thanks," he replied before pushing the girl away. After making it into the living room, Key looked around for Jonghyun. He found him making out with Sekyung in the corner.

"Ew," he mumbled and started for the front door. A few steps later, Key jumped about ten feet in the air when he felt a hand grab his . After finding no possible culprit, he continued walking to the door, pushing anyone in his path away.

Once outside, Key took a deep breath and proceeded to find somewhere to sit. One look to the right and he stilled completely. There on the grass were two people kissing. Then it clicked: the long brown hair and the unique red hair- Minho and Taemin.

Ohmygawd! Minho and Taemin are kissing! On the grass! With Minho on top! What the hell? What do I do? What are THEY doing?! Are they gonna do it?! Out here?! OHMYGA! What the hell do I do?! Ignore? Interrupt? Thoughts raced through Key's head. Ignore? Yeah, ignore. Key silently turned around and went back inside the house.

Ohmygawd. That did so not happen. That did NOT just happen. I didn't know they liked each other. Omona. Can't beli-
Key's thoughts were interrupted when a cup suddenly appeared infront of his face.

"Huh?" he muttered and the cup lowered to reveal Dongwoon.

"Here, take it." Dongwoon shook the cup teasingly. "You look like you just saw a ghost."

"Oh, thanks." Key hesitantly took the cup and brought it to his lips. Dongwoon smirked at the action, a glint in his eyes.



"Mm," Dongwoon muttered as he ravaged Key's lips and pushed him against the wall. "You taste so good, Key."

"Sto-" Key tried to push the other boy away but the alcohol in his system made him too dizzy and weak to make any progress.

"Let's take it to the bedroom, hm?" Dongwoon asked and started to push Key towards the stairs.

"No, stop it," Key protested and tried to stay still.

"Come on, Key." Dongwoon placed his hands on Key's hips and started to lift him.

"I said sto- oomph!" Key looked up from his position on the floor to see someone punching the life out of his almost-. Once he was on the floor, conscious but injured, the savior bent down to Key's eye level.

"Taemin?" Key squinted his eyes, trying to make the image clearer.

"Come on, let's get you home." He was then pulled off the floor and dragged outside.

"Wait, Taemin. I can't walk," Key slurred and fell down again when he bumped into the stopped back of the younger boy.

"Get on." Taemin crouched down and Key giggled happily before climbing onto his back.

"Let's go, Taeminnie, let's go!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

Anyways, there's this guy in my class and he wears skinny jeans. So he was talking to his friend (that's a girl) about this other guy and how weird he is and then they move onto the topic of skinny jeans. The girl says, "His jeans are SO tight!" 

And he says, "Mine are tighter! The only reason his seem tighter is because he has a big ."

The friend doesn't care so he says, "I've seen it and it's big!!!" and a couple seconds later he goes, "I meant his ."

And I'm just sitting there like...

Photobucket

and then he goes onto talk about being disappointed because 'something' wasn't big and I'm just like

Photobucket

So yeah, it was weird but anyways, hope you likethis chapter!

-hanny