new one

Ace

i can't believe she always turn back at me and walk away. i really can't blame her for not trusting me. i mean everytime we meet i always embarrassed her infront of class and even outside the school. 

since i want to reveal something that i know she will be so embarrassed. i search her name in the internet to find something revealing at the same time she is popular because of her achievements specially when it comes to quiz bees. i'm shocked because of what i've saw.

 

LEE FAMILY'S PLANE ACCIDENT

THE SUCCESSFUL FAMILY IS INCLUDED TO THE PLANE ACCIDENT HAPPEN IN CHINA. THE COUPLE IS FOUND TO BE DEAD AND THEIR ONLY CHILD SURVIVE THE ACCIDENT. THE ONLY HEIR OF THE COMPANY WILL HAVE AN EXTRA TREATMENT FOR HER TO HEAL IMMEDIATELY AND WORK AS THE PRESIDENT OF THEIR COMPANY.

 

i didn't know that she doesn't have parents. that's why i hugged her because i want to comfort her. i want her to feel that she's not alone. i want to be her friend. a friend that she can rely on. the only problem that i have is she always walk away. 

i went to the canteen to grab lunch. when i was finding some place to sit, i saw her all by herself. i felt so sad that the person who i always bully is miserable than anyone else.  i went to her and ask if could sit with her.

" may i sit here?" i said and she just nod and reading her book.

" stop staring at me i might melt and why do you have to search my name in your computer?"

" i.. uh.. i didnt search your name and ho---"

" you know about my family. (sigh) just dont tell others. just forget about everything you know about me."

" only in one condition."

" what condition?"

" lets be friends" i said.

"fine just dont tell."

" okay then. food?"

" no thanks i'm full. i should get going  the noise is too much for me."

 

i don't understand why she walks away. maybe she preferred to be alone. i really don't know how i will continue to let her open up to me. its like she's hiding her true self just see her strong than ever.

 

this afternoon i decided that i will spend time with her since i dont have anything to do. so i went to the laboratory since she's much active in chemistry and biology. she's alone. alone again. really she doesn't have friends. i knocked and went inside immediately when i just tripped into something. i closed my eyes and wait. but i can't feel my body on the floor but instead in her arms. wow she's fast.

" are you okay?" she said and let me sit up straight. she checked some part of my body if there is a wound or something. this is the first time i saw that kind of look in her eyes. i can't help but stare her. she stood me up and still holding me in my arm and waist. i really don't know that she's really caring. From that day, she always took good care of me i dont know why but maybe just maybe she's opening up to me.

 

days and months after that accident we're always together. we're like inseparable. we're not dating but i think we're already friends. true friends to be exact. We went in our seats me staring at her making sure that no one will do something bad or something. while her, staring at the window. the teacher showed up and all of us stood up and greet her. The teacher introduce the new male student and his name is do kyungsoo. i don't know but it's like i already fallen in love with him. Wait i'm also a male we can't be together right? LeeRin saw me staring at the new male student. She texted me.

 

" stop drooling, you might scare him." she said

" i'm not drooling i'm just amazed or something."

" your eyes twinkled you know. don't deny it i'm already looking at you."

wow she really does looking at me and even questioning me. The new male student sat behind Leerin (which is you). He tapped her back and she turned to her back just to face the new male student and wear her fake smile. She always wear her fake smiles so that no one will notice that she's mesirable or should i say a sad and lonely person. 

 

It is already lunch break and i grab my lunch and sit beside LeeRin but someone already took my seat its the new student. Well i'm already pissed off. i sit infront of them and i can see that she doesn't want to talk to the new male student. 

 

" hi i'm kim jongin. or you can call me kai." i took out my hand to make a hand friendly handshake to me.

" hello i'm do kyungsoo nice to meet you." he said i turned my head to face her. she glared at our hands. i don't now what's her problem it's just shake hands.

 

days passed kyungsoo is always with us.I confessed to LeeRin on something.

a confession that i wanted to tell since i've meet him.

 

i didn't know that kyungsoo is also good in his accademics. he even ace his math quiz. LeeRin also aces her quiz. i don't worry about her when it comes to this. I know that she will ace her exams.

 

 

There is a letter came from the president of the whole school which is very important to the school. She will be competing with the other top perfoming schools in the world. She will be away for 5 days, since the competition will held in london, united kingdom. kyungsoo and i send her at the airport with the help of her butlers and guards. Really she's much richer than me. At her early age, she knows how to make their stocks high. i hope she'll do great at the competition.

 

5 days passed and she came back from london. i can see that she's really exhausted. So i went to her table and ask if she's okay. She nodded. i can feel that someone is staring at me. I turned my head face that person and see the jealous kyungsoo.

" i want to tell you something but meet me at the the school garden" she said. now i'm nervous. did i do something to her? did i even mke her upset or something i really wanted to find out. i guess this is important.