(sigh)

Ace

here at the school garden and i saw her reading a book at the bench near at the tree.

 

she saw me and she stood up as i walk infront of her. she smiled. i'm really surprised about it because it is not fake. it's a sweetest smile that i've ever saw.

" really stop staring i'm going to melt."

" i'm not staring at you. its just, you amaze me for sometime you know."

" i see. well. i wanted to say this to you (sigh). and ...."

"and..."

" i really really like you."

"i like you too. but not the romantic thing. and yeah."

" just that i thought."

" wait did you just like me. like you know. uhmmm."

" yeah i do."

" i... uh.. i'm sorry if i can;t like you that why beca--"

" because of kyungsoo right?"

" yeah" 

i felt so ashamed of myself breaking someone's heart. i felt that i shatterred her heart. i really want to do something but i can't ignore what i feel for kyungsoo.

 

the next day i ask kyungsoo out and he said yes. i felt so happy. we walk to school hand in hand. And we saw the biggest house in seoul. we always wonder who own that house i mean it is really big. then we saw a latest edition of car. a sports car. i saw LeeRin in the driver seat.

" LeeRin!!!!"

She turn her head to face us. She motioned us to go in the car.

 

" oookay where are we going?"

" school."

" with a sports car?"

" maybe."

" you own that house?" kyungsoo asked. she nodded in response which is really shocking i didnt know about her so much. 

" we'll be walking to school. i just have to leave this car to my office."

"office?" kyungsoo and i asked.

" i'm the only heir of our company remember?"

i totally forgot about it but there's something wrong. Did she even recognise us? being a couple? is she happy for us?

i still wonder if she's okay. the car stop to the front gate of there company and give the keys to her personal assistant. the assistant gave her back.

" lady be careful okay and go home immediately. i will sen----."

" ican go home by myself just don't worry"

her assistant just nodded. 

" you two should go first, i'll just catch up with you guys."

" but we could just walk toghether"

" just GO!!!" thats the first time she yelled at me. maybe she's still hurt. 

 

i want us to be friends again. i still don't know what to do. i dont want to choose between kyungsoo and her. 

 

 

the next day, kyungsoo and i went to school together. we saw LeeRin spacing out while walking she didnt recognise us. we call her name but she didnt stop but instead she walks fast. even inside the classroom she's just staring at the table. i went to her desk. she lift her head up and stoop up and leave the classroom. 

" i think she hates me." kyungsoo said.

"no she doesn't hate you."

" as i can see her eyes. she felt like crying when she look at you. She walks away when we're together. She didn't say hi to us every morning. you can't find her in school when it is lunch."

" she's still hurt because i rejected her right in her face. maybe because i didn't even consider her feeling while saying those words. at first i wanted to be with her and protect her. she doesn't have anyone by her side. i felt like a jerk."

" maybe you are."

"yeah wait what?"

" you're not even gentle in rejecting someones feelings. that's why she's like that i should be the one should apologize her because of what you did."

kyungsoo stood up and find her.

i thought about what he just said and yeah i became a jerk making her feel much alone. i want to be angry to myself.

 

the bell rung and lunch time is over. i tilted my head because i just saw the two of them at the door. is something happened between that two? kyungsooo smile at her before sitting to his chair and LeeRin just nod. She look at me and bowed. wait really what happened.

 

after school i asked kyungsoo what happened between them. he said he apologize to her because of what i've said and ask for a blessing if he can continue too love me. He said that she's about to cry but she manage to hold it in. she nod and tell him to take good care of me.

i think i don't have to worry already. they just made up i think.

 

 

the net day. 

kyungsoo and i went to the garden it is still early before the first period. we saw her. it looks like she's sleeping. she opened her eyes and the two of us hide immediately. i don't know why we hide but we want to know why she's early. i remember when she confessed to me. remembering that memory it makes me sad. 

 

we heard a voice a familiar voice it is like the school presidents voice.

 

" what are you doing here?" the school president said.

" nothing suho"

" it is really a sad faith we have are'nt we?"

" you didn't loose your parents so you're still lucky."

" you know i like you."

is that what i've heard did the president really like her or playing with her.

" stop playing with suho. i know you. when you say those words you want something. now what do you want?"

" you really think i do that (sigh) alright then. can you help me from forgetting of someone"

she raised an eye brow.

": who? kris?"

" yeah."

" he left because of a purpose you should understand that."

" a purpose? what kind of purpose? marrying luhan?"

" did you even ask him."

this is really serious we shouldn't be hearing this conversation.

" no. he didn't even answer my calls. even texts."

LeeRin hugged him.

" someone hug me just to comfort me. now that he's with someone else. i just ... study well and work."

suho cupped her face and kiss her. i wanted to go there and punch him but kyungsoo stop me. i forgot about we're doing. this is actually illegal.

suho pulled away and stared at LeeRin. They stayed in there position for a couple of seconds. Suho kissed her again but this time she responded to their kiss but she pulled away right after.

" We shouldn't be doing this." she said.

" why?"

" if you want to forget about someone do things that it doesn't remind you of him"

" yeah you're right. i'm sorry about that kiss."

" you just took away something from me."

" what i didn---, wait is that your first kiss. oh no i'm really really sorry about that. i didn't know."

" its fine i don't care anymore"

" it is kai, isn't it?"

" yeah, he should be but just what i've said before he already have kyungsoo."

they talking about us. and i can see that she's about to cry.

" you can cry. no one order you hold everything in."

" no i already stop crying i'm all alone now. why should i cry for others."

" he cared for you it's just that you just won't let go. kris and i have relationship with each other but you and kai doesn't have any."

" i know. pathetic isn't it?"

" no. it isn't,you just loved someone. the different thing is he love someone else and you should be happy because you didn't push yourself to him that could end up a mess between the wo of you."

" thank you for this."

" that's nothing,we should go to class."

she nodded and caught up with the president. 

things i've learned about her, she doesn't want anyone to pity on her. she doesn't trust anyone. and lastly she's lonely everytime. she went to my desk. looking at me straight from the eyes.

" you're there together with kyungsoo at the garden. you heard everything and you also saw everything and most importantly you saw us kissing."

wait really how did she do that .

" ahmm ahh we didn't--" she always cut me off wheni'm speaking to her.

" it's fine just don't worry about me i can take care of  myself"

" just don't kiss anybody okay. i don't like that."

" okay."