03

Soft Spot? Please. [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Why?[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/[CONTENTID2] Chanyeol didn't really know where he was going. He just didn't want to stay in that environment anymore. He didn't want to endure so much fights and having to kill all those dogs just for money. 

 

Worst of all, he couldn't stand having killed him.

 

When he first saw him in the ring, his heart had crushed. Chanyeol was staring at the only thing that had given him so much happiness. 

 

But he wasn't staring at that same person. That person had changed, Chanyeol noticed. He didn't have kindness in those eyes. There wasn't a kind smile. There was no "Hey buddy, how's the weather up there?"

 

After Chanyeol had ripped his throat open, all the effects of a drug Chanyeol knew so well cleared out and the same blue eyes appeared. 

 

And his last words were, "I'm sorry, thank you," and "I love you".

 

Chanyeol had been devastated. He still fought, winning without even trying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They say that hybrids are the worst types of "humans." 

But in reality, humans are the worst. 

All I ever wanted in life was to stay with him.

Not fight him.

Not kill him.

Not have to endure the scene of them throwing away his remains like trash. 

Humans are the worst. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin looked all around him, anxious. He barely knew Chanyeol but the pup reminded him of his own puppies and that was enough to make him worry. Sehun was also looking f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter