01

Soft Spot? Please. [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[CONTENTID1] Meeting Chanyeol[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

/[CONTENTID2] The smell of cheese and bread filled the house and caused a certain cat's nose to twitch. He stretched on the bed before sitting up and stretching again. He meowed rather loudly as he hopped out of bed and lazily walked to the kitchen, hitting his legs with the furniture.

 

"Juuuuuuuuuniiiiiieee~" He whined, crashing into the chair as he stretched again. 

 

"What is it Soo?"

 

"I'm hungry!" He exclaimed rather loudly, letting his tail swirl around him. 

 

"So am I but a certain someone wouldn't unwrap themselves from my torso." Junmyeon answered back, grabbing a few plates and serving the day's breakfast on it. Kyungsoo flicked his tail as he stood up.

 

"Well, who told you you could be in my kitchen?" 

 

"If I recalled, I'm the owner of this house?"

 

Kyungsoo's ear flattened as he stared at the blonde male go back in forth. He silently walked over to the other, "Am I going to be staying at Sehun's today?" 

 

Junmyeon hummed in response, turning around and pinching the other's nose before pulling him to one of the chairs available. 

 

"Yeah If I recall, he got a dog. Baekhyun will be there of course. And so will Jongdae." 

 

"He's back from the U.S?" Kyungsoo asked, sitting up straight as he stuffed a fish cake in his mouth. Junmyeon nodded slowly, wiping the corner of his lips with his napkin. 

 

"He got here yesterday." 

 

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, wiping his lips as he took a sip of milk. "That means Minseok and Lu hyung are back right?"

 

"Correct." Jumyeon replied, drinking his orange juice before eating his boiled vegetables. 

 

"When will you get back?" The hybrid asked, setting down his fork as he stared at his owner with his huge eyes. Junmyeon's lips formed into a straight line as he tilted his head a little.

 

"At around seven I think. You know how Yixing is." 

 

Kyungsoo inwardly groaned, his ears flattening again as he picked at his broccoli. 

 

"Why do you always want me to eat healthy?"

 

Junmyeon looked up from his phone, "I want a healthy cat of course. You last longer." 

 

Kyungsoo wasn't sure in what way to take the response so he focused on keeping his face the same color as his tail. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, it's weird how we both get here at the same time." Baekhyun commented, a short Yorkshire hybrid. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a sweater, his light blue collar dangling as he opened the door. Kyungsoo followed along after hugging Junmyeon and pecking his cheek. The two hybrids walked over to a rack and set their things down. Baekhyun barked loudly as he ran into the room that belonged to the one and only Sehun. As for Kyungsoo, he settled himself on one of Sehun's bean bags. There was a slam and Baekhyun was red faced as he raced back to the living room, he had his hands over his mouth as he went over to shake Kyungsoo's shoulders.

 

"Dude dude dude dude! Sehun's not in his room!" 

 

Kyungsoo scrunched up his face as he pushed down the hybrid, "Okay and?"

 

"And someone's in his room. All I saw was a back and grey hair!"

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he sat up, "Maybe its Jongdae?"

 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows as he thought. Jongdae was gone for a few months so he could have had a new look. Right when he was about to speak, Jongdae walked through the door in all his glory. His hair was in a curly manner as his tail flicked.

 

"HELLO MY GLORIOUS KITTYSOO AND YORKYHYUN. YOUR KING POODLEDAE IS HERE. BOW DOWN TO ME." He exclaimed with a huge smile as he laughed, setting down his bags. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as Baekhyun laughed. 

 

"Kyungsoo? Jongdae and Baekhyun? You're alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter