Epilogue

Love Locked Down

 

One Year Later.

                  Baekhyun knocks on the door twice before helping himself in, putting down the pile of papers he's holding into his boss' table. The CEO is nowhere in sight inside the room. Perhaps he's in a meeting, Baekhyun thinks. He glances at the clock on top of the bookshelf and sees it's only half an hour before his shift ends. Baekhyun is already on his senior year and he's been reporting to his on-the-job training for two months now. He was lucky enough to be picked to work as an assistant to the CEO and get paid at the same time so he doesn't have to work as a courier guy anymore.

He walks back to the door to return at his table, fix his stuffs and get ready to leave before his boss can pull him into another overtime. Unfortunately for him though, that is when he bumped with his boss at the door, so hard that he came tumbling back and might've land on his if his boss' hands aren't quicker in snaking his arms around him, holding him secure. 

"So clumsy", his boss says, still not letting Baekhyun go and moving his hands down instead, groping his .

"So ", Baekhyun snorts. "Can you please take your hand off my ? Someone might see us.", Baekhyun says but his eyes are glinting with the same mischief his boss' eyes had, smiles playing at their lips. 

"Mr. Wu, your next meeting starts in half an hour and... Oh my ing god!!", Joonmyun drops the files he's been holding at the compromising sight of his boss and his classmate that he just walked into.

Apparently, it was Jongdae's idea to make them apply at the Wu Enterprises for their on-the-job training, not even undergoing a single interview and Kris just puts them where it pleases him and his butler (Jongdae is now Assistant CEO to Kris and Joonmyun is their shared secretary while Baekhyun works as an assistant to the CEO (duh, where did that position even came from?)

Kris had already graduated and is now the CEO of the Wu Enterprises. Since he cannot keep an eye on Baekhyun at school anymore, he makes it a point he can keep an eye on him at work. Problem is, Kris watches Baekhyun like a predator stalking it's prey most of the time. Not that Baekhyun is complaining but there are times he wishes Kris would just treat him like a fierce and strict CEO that he was supposed to be rather than an overly whipped boyfriend. But fierce and Kris can never come together so Baekhyun just enjoys whatever his CEO boyfriend offers.

Kris looks at Joonmyun picking up the papers on the ground and says "Closed door meeting for twenty minutes Joonmyun.", before he pushes Baekhyun back into his office and locks the door behind them.

Baekhyun tugs off Kris' necktie as Kris fumbles with his belt to Baekhyun's pants.

"Twenty minutes huh? You know i don't like making out in a rush", Baekhyun whines as he drags his lips into Kris' neck making Kris arch his neck for better access.

Baekhyun's hands are now starting to Kris shirt. Kris scowls in frustration as Baekhyun's skinny jeans is making his life harder so he drops to his knees to easier peel it off him. Baekhyun just snickers at his boyfriend, his snicker short-lived as it turned into a gasp as Kris carried him off his feet, Baekhyun locking his ankles behind Kris automatically and they both groan in unison as their crotches rubbed against each other. Kris carefully laid Baekhyun on the couch as he hovers over him.

"I've only got twenty minutes to make you feel good baby. I would just make it up to you later when we get home", Kris says in between kissing and leaving hickeys to Baekhyun's collarbone.

"Your place or mine?", Baekhyun asks in passion.

Kris stops his assault in favor of talking to Baekhyun.

"It's a weekend baby, you can stay at my place, i know you love it there", Kris teases.

"Will Chef Park be there too?"

"Yes of course."

"Ok then, i'll stay over at your place this weekend", Baekhyun beams, his thought already drifting away into the sumptuos foods his boyfriend's chef is surely gonna indulge him.

"You know i really love that Parmesan & Bacon pasta he cooked, and that Five Star Casserole too.. Oh!! Also, that Gold Star Supper, god, it taste like heaven.. And that...." Baekhyun's words were swallowed by Kris' lips as he kisses him passionately.

"Shut up baby, you talk too much. Why not use that mouth of yours to take us to heaven huh?", Kris playfully challenges Baekhyun and he smirks triumphantly as Baekhyun flips their position and straddle him.

"Sir Yes Sir!!", Baekhyun says, very much happy to oblige.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Too bad this one didn't even reached 1k, but oh well~~ Let's just say this is my intro to the krisbaek i've been dreaming of lmao :D

So here are the krisbaek stuffs i promised, some krisbaek still happening even Kris had already left :(((

 

 

 

 

And i've got an album full of krisbaek in on my own fb too and this is like my most fave Krisbaek pic out there ever

So i dunno how to link videos properly, sorry.. But these are my own vids i made for the love of krisbaek so yeah, click in your own interest :)

http://youtu.be/2-2QHVOIDpg

http://youtu.be/HXA2HvocuzM

 

Happy new year guys.. See you again next year :)