Whispers

Whispers [Oneshot]


WHISPERS

The laced curtain moved when a soft breeze blew. It parted in the middle, that's when I saw her stood in the middle of the living room.

Her eyes closed, she was engrossed and lost from the song she played.

She was a genius with the violin and she loved to play infront of me. In fact she often said that she will only play for me.

The gentle tune of a very familiar love song filled the air.

Each time she struck a note, time stood still. It was just her violin, herself and I.

She was beautiful, calm and serene. She took my breath away and as I look at her I felt the familiar tightness in my stomach.

Ella felt the breeze she smiled and continued to play her violin. This was his favorite tune.

She lost count of the times she had played it. She put all her love to the song.

The enchanting notes echoed through the walls of the house.

Beside were Ella stood was a small teakwood table and on it was a silver framed picture with a long stemmed rose beside it.

Hero JaeJoong stood a mere feet away from Ella, he then closed the gap and was behind her.

She smelled of roses. He liked that.

He encircled his strong arms around her and hug her. He then rested his chin on her left shoulder. She felt warm in his touch.

Ella shivered and suddenly felt loved and cherished.

She was filled with deep longing... a single tear rolled.

JaeJoong saw the tear and kissed it away.

"I have always and forever loved you my sweet Ella," he whispered.

He tightened his hold on her and as always his arms went through her body.

"Ella, remember I will always watch over you," his whispers held promise.

She heard his whispers...

It was her husband JaeJoong's soft and mellow voice.

His whispers of love...

Her only sanctuary...

Her ambrosia.

Ella stared at the framed picture.

"It's alright my love, I am going to be fine," Ella answered in a mere whisper.

JaeJoong kissed his wife and whispered again.

"I loved you my precious wife."

Here JaeJoong's voiced echoed and faded was carried by the breeze together with the petals from the long stemmed rose.

The wind carried the petals away... scattered everywhere.

A small errant petal found its way on top of a pile of newspapers dated at present and headlined,

"Amidst the laughter and tears, loyal fans celebrated the 2nd year death anniversary of popular male idol..."