|It Always Ends With War| Chapter 1 |

It Always Ends In War | Ocx? | SM&YG;&Cube;&more;|

Chapter 1.

 

“GIVE IT BACK!” I shouted after the blond haired boy who stole my bento.
 
His name was Shin Shindong: my brother and best-friend.
 
“You’ll have to CATCH me first!” he laughed then he crashed into a tree.
 
“Typical.” I sighed and picked up my lunch and helping Shindong up, “MY Chip! MY Ramyun! MY Sprite! MY LUNCH!” I poked his head and playfully punched his stomach. He made a disapproving face.
 
“Female Shin.”
 
I turned around at the sound of my name— Good grief.
 
“What is it Jessica?” I asked
 
“Be nice to him or else.” She growled and glared. Her posy, the ‘y preps’ of the school, are a lot of fun to mess with; it makes my high school experience a tad more fun.
 
“See ya.” I waved and walked away with Shindong following me
 
“Sorry about that, Min Kyo-ah.” He sighed.
 
“Don’t worry about it. She just has a crush on you that will HOPEFULLY pass one of these days. Remember how it was with Sungminnie?” I asked.
 
“Ouch! That must have been painful.” Shindong cringed at the memory.
 
“It must have, but he’s okay now and has a wonderful girl.”
 
“She makes great food!”
 
I hit his shoulder, “I swear if you like girls because they make great food… They’ll probably end up cooking you!”
 
He sighed and then we laughed; I love my brother.
 
We entered the cafeteria with smiles on our faces as we made our way to sit at the table that was filled with our closest group of friends. I sat facing the lovely blond Key, in between my brother and Sunny.
 
“Got your lunch back I see.” Key snickered.
 
“Shut it.” I snapped, “Why’d you give him my locker combo?”
 
“It’s payback for stealing my homework.” He replied.
 
I shook my head wondering how it was payback… I opened my lunch and passed it to Shindong.
 
“I don’t feel so hot anyways.” I mumbled.
 
“Something wrong?” he asked
 
“Naw. Just tiered is all.” I smiled
 
“You can lean your head on me if you’d like.” Sunny offered.
 
“No thanks. I’ll survive.”
 
“Poor girl.”
 
“Look.” Tiffany and Yuri squealed.
 
I turned to see Jaejoong walking our way… which was kinda weird seeing how he doesn’t really like anyone. Then, when my brain , it clicked and I smiled to him.
 
“Min Kyo-ssi.” He said handing me a note. I swiftly tucked it in my pocket and he walked away. I whipped the smile off my face and turned back around.
 
“What is it?” Tiffany asked
 
“Who cares?” I asked watching Shindong inhale my food.
 
“How troublesome.” Kibum sighed, “Just be quiet and let her have her privacy. Don’t start something like last time.”
 
“Thanks Kibummie.”
 
The bell rang telling us we could leave the cafeteria and go enjoy the gorgeous day we’re having or stay and watch other children pick at their food. Either way, we had 30minutes till we had to get to class. We all got up and followed each other to our sitting spot outside under a tree. The walk there wasn’t long, 2 minutes tops.
 
When we got there I laid on the grass next to Kibum and Shindong since they were my lay in the grass buddies.
 
“Stupid Uniform! I’ve got a wedgy again!” Shindong sighed
 
“Thanks for the info, Oppa.” I laughed at my brother
 
“They shouldn’t have made the pants so tight.” Key complained.
 
“Say you gained weight and get bigger pants.” I said
 
“Good idea.”
 
“I know.” I smiled looking back up at the sky.
 
Then my phone vibrated, I pulled it out of my pocked and checked it. The screen said I had received 2 new messages.
1-Number: Dh332
Name: Shindong
MINNIE!!! I’m sitting right next to you! XD
 
I laughed and replied with: And I’m next to you~. You’re smart ^^’
 
2-Number: Xd221
Name: Amber
Hey girl, we’ve been training our butts off! Come join in soon. Oh, Vic wants you to lend her a couple CD’s, so bring em next time we chill. See ya bb <3
 
My reply was: Heyy sweet thing. You better be training hard! I’ve been training at my place, so no worries, I’m not slacking off. Tell Vic I’ll bring them over next time. C-Ya bb<3
 
I sighed and sat up.
 
“Kibummie?” I asked
 
“Yeah?” he replied
 
“Is there anyone in this world who isn’t troublesome?”
 
I think I heard him laugh, but I wasn’t too sure, “I’m not sure yet. You aren’t that bad.”
 
I laughed, “Yes, but I paid you to say that three weeks ago.”
 
“YOU PAID HIM!?” Key shouted right in front of my face.
 
“Yeah. I like would like to not be troublesome.”
 
“You’re troublesome.” Key said and I laughed
 
I took out 5$ and gave it to him, “There happy my little cream puff?” I asked
 
“Very.” He smiled and hugged me.
 
My attention flickered to the bad group; the Silver Petals. At this school, only 6 members were present; Heechul the wannabe leader, Eunhyuk the right hand man, Kagin the muscle and Minho the silent devious one… the only thing I don’t understand was why Taemin and Donghae joined….
 
They turned towards us and gave a nod. I returned it.
 
“Don’t go near them.” I turned to the voice that had spoken, Key, whom was still hugging me. He glared at the group and I could tell he wasn’t happy with the exchange I just made with them.
 
I smiled, “I’d better get to the library, I need a science article for science.”
 
I got up and Shindong immediately stuck to me, “I’ll come with you.” He smiled.
 
“Sure thing.”
 
We walked to the library in silence. I was wondered why Shindong was so quiet all of a sudden. It’s certainly strange… but I kept to myself. It was his business after all and he’ll probably tell me at home anyways.
 
We went through the main hall and made our way pass the lockers and to the library. When I noticed orange hair with blond tips. After seeing that, I walked in with a smile on my face. It was none other than, Jonghyun. The handsome fellow returned my smile and walked my way. I could feel Shindong glare at him from behind me.
 
“Good afternoon, Min Kyo-ssi.” Jonghyun said.
 
“Afternoon, Jonghyun-ssi.”
 
He grinned and hugged me quickly before exiting. I looked back and he held up his cell, meaning he would text me later.
 
“What was that? Didn’t you guys break up?” Shindong asked.
 
“Yeah we did. But that’s no reason we can’t be friends, Shindong.”
 
We walked over to the table that had all kinds of science magazines. I picked one up with an old creepy lady on the cover and one with stars all over it; creepy e grandmother or flaming gas rocks flying around in space, which to choose?
 
Shindong looked to me choosing carefully. He finally picked one with a frog on the cover, typical, he does like frogs. Then looked at his choices again. He picked one that said‘Why is Ramyun so addicting?’ on the cover with… Shindong eating Ramyun!?
 
“What!? How are YOU on the cover of a science magazine!?” I asked
 
He chuckled, “I eat Ramyun at the shop in front of our house a lot and one day lots of people walked in and took my picture and asked me lot of confusing questions.”
 
“Oppa…. Everything’s confusing to you.”
 
He pulled on my cheeks and I whined. He let go and we walked over to the librarian. She did her thing with the computer and then swiped the magazines under the thing that looked like a gun.
 
“Library card please.” She said coughing
 
I wrinkled my nose and hesitantly gave her my card. She swiped it in the card swiping thing and handed it back to me. I waited for the recite that told me when I would have to return these. I examined the woman carefully… she obviously cares about her job too much… poor thing, probably has 12 fish and 9 bunnies back home to keep her company.