Meetup

Unknown Relationship

Its Sunday and I had decided to meetup with Daehyun to speak up certain things.

Yes, we exchanged phone numbers already.

I have an hour left before meeting him so I decided to take a bath and take my time slowly.

After having a short me-time, I headed out, and thankfully the weather was looking great, so no umbrellas~!

I seriously don't like carrying umbrellas, such a burden. Hah, its just me~

 

We met at this nearby cafe where not many people would go.

Its a cosy and small place, with really nice desserts and coffees.

Daehyun was there already waiting,

"Wow, you're early."

"Shouldn't let the girl wait you know."

He smiled gently.

.........

Shucks, did I feel something when he said and do that?! What am I..... Oh gosh~

 

We ordered cakes and coffees.

Iced caramel macchiato, my favourite, and iced semi-sweet americano for him, his favourite.

"So, what you wanna talk about today?"

"Well...."

I hesitated, because I was afraid and embarassed to say such things.

I took a deep breath before speaking, and suddenly he cut in.

"You wanna talk about that day, right?"

Seriously, how can he be so cool and straightforward about it?!

"Seriously? How can you say it as if nothing happened. You know--"

"Hey, I'm also as embarassed and afraid like you ok. But I have to man up, you know being the guy, we have our own egos..."

I'm really speechless.

 

I drank my coffee, ate my cake and continued.

"So, since you've said it, I shall continue from there."

He signalled me to go ahead.

My heart is beating really fast now and my palms are sweaty, but I still have to say...

"Ok, I'm not sure whether I am [pregnant] already, have to wait a few more days to confirm upon my period. Lets say if [I am]......I'm going to keep it, and you--"

"I know, I'll be responsible for it. But it'll be difficult for you because you have to attend schools and have many friends to face. I'll protect you no matter what."

He sounded sweet.....I mean very responsible. *ehhem*

 

We finished our coffee and cakes already, and I've yet to finish what I want to say... Great.

"Alright I know what your worries are Em, we will just take steps by step and see how days come and go when the time is here. For now you don't have to worry that much first ok? I'll take care of it. If anything happens, I'll say you're my girlfriend, so it wont created so much fuss in the school."

I.am.stunned.

For real?! Girlfriend?!!

O--K~ I mean, things will eventually happen certain ways but, it just felt too rushed.

"Ok then, I trust you. But let me tell you first, about this matter, I've told Jin about it already..."

"Its ok, I told Jae anyway. We both needed someone trustable to lean on so.... I understand."

"Erm ok...great."

 

"Oh, we also have to find that person who spiked our drinks. Only two reasons, either on purpose, or by accidental."

I said worriedly.

"Leave that to me as well, I have other brothers who are good at this, they can help. And don't worry, they're trustable friends too."

He assured me.

"Thanks Daehyun..."

I smiled and looked down.

He gently grabbed my hands and I looked at him.

He looked back into my eyes and comforted me, "Don't worry," and smiled.

I think.....my heart just melted a little...

Don't tell me I...liked him?! Oh my gosh no~~ *mentally facepalmed*