Six

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB was watching the two chatting away outside thus losing the chance to talk to her. Jackson was quicker which kind of surprised JB for a second.  After a while, JB noticed Youngji entering with pink flushed cheeks. Anyone would think it was the cold, but he knew the reason was something else, someone else entirely.

“Hey” JB walked towards Youngji with a smile.

“Are you enjoying the party?” Youngji asked.

Youngji met JB, GOT7’s leader earlier in the evening when Jackson introduced them. It was short as Jackson pulled her away quickly after to greet other guests.

“It’s alright so far. Talking to you will be the highlight of my night.”

“What?” Youngji laughed having found JB’s answer weird.

“I forgot to tell you. Having watched roommate, I’m your fan. I was kind of looking forward to tonight. Too bad Jackson’s jealously got in the way.” JB replied indicating how their first introduction got cut off short.

“Really? Thanks! He’s like that at the dorm too, huh?”

“He likes to kiss and hug all of us. It’s like he doesn’t know personal space. Haha!”

“Is there a time…” Youngji stopped in the middle of the sentence. 

Youngji was going to say if there was a time Jackson wasn’t joking around, but she remembered minutes earlier Jackson revealed to her how he missed his parents. She knew Jackson felt homesick as it was the same for her when she was studying abroad in New Zealand.

Even though Jackson and Youngji got close during roommate, JB frowned seeing how Youngji was preoccupied with her thoughts of Jackson. The conversation somehow changed to being about Jackson. It was JB’s fault when he mentioned Jackson.

 “I’ve seen the way you look at him” JB said.

“What are you talking about?” Youngji raised her eyebrows.

“Jackson”

Youngji was afraid of what JB was going to say. Youngji held her breathe for a moment. How could she be so obvious? Was JB going to tell Jackson? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter