Seventeen

Maybe You're More Than A Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson pulled away from her lips and looked at Youngji, whose eyes were closed.

“So what do you think?”

Youngji opened her eyes to see Jackson staring at her. His hands were tucked inside the pockets of his pants as he kicked the ground waiting for her response.

Her first kiss. Youngji touched her lips. She couldn’t believe that just seconds ago Jackson’s lips were on hers. The tingling sensation was still there. Youngji pretended not to know what Jackson asked because it was embarrassing for her to answer even though she knew exactly what Jackson was asking.

“What? What do you mean?” Youngji said with flushed cheeks.

 “The kiss, of course.” Jackson gave her a smug look, “Or still undecided? Want another one?”

Jackson closed his eyes and pursed his lips similar to that of a puffer fish. Youngji blew out steam from Jackson’s blunt words. How could Jackson ruin the moment? Youngji scoffed, brushing her hair behind her ears.

“What?” Jackson raised his eyebrow, clueless to the situation.

“Jackson”, Youngji teased Jackson because she caught on to his tactics, “Well, I’ve had better.”

It was a lie. Youngji wanted to say those words to cause a rise in Jackson just to see his response. He never failed to amuse her with his reactions. It seemed like it worked as Jackson made a fist and scowled.

“Aish, this girl”, Jackson muttered under his breathe.

Youngji definitely knew how to push his buttons. “Well, I’ve had better.” Her words echoed in his head. It definitely drove him crazy.

 “Serves him right.” Youngji thought. Youngji was pleased when Jackson was irritated.

“I’m going to sleep” Youngji announced, breaking the silence.

As she turned around to go to her tent, Jackson held her wrist. No words escaped Youngji’s lips because the next thing she knew, Jackson pulled her in to grab her face as he crashed his lips against hers. He pulled her in close with their bodies touching.

Youngji blinked her eyes before moving her own lips. Youngji couldn’t help, but compare it to the first kiss she had with Jackson. It was definitely different, but good. Youngji was about to wrap her arms around his neck when Jackson broken the kiss. Youngji, with hands in mid-air, was a little disappointed Jackson ended it quickly.

“I’m going to sleep.” Jackson said with content as she watched Jackson enter his tent.

It was past midnight and one tent had the light on. Tucked comfortably in her sleeping bag, Youngji touched her slightly bruised lips with the tips of her fingers. Her lips spread into a smile as she reminisced about her night kiss with Jackson.

“My first kiss”, Youngji confirmed.

Youngji screamed silently as she rolled in her sleeping bag from excitement. As she sat up, she made a small fist and tapped her heart softly a few times.

“Calm down. Calm down, Youngji” Youngji whispered.

She turned off the light, falling back down on her pillow. Little did she know a figure was standing outside her tent heard what she said.

 

--

 

He couldn’t lie awake in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter