BTS Crack :D

Bangtan Boys One-Shots: A/N

Author Note: Hello! This is a crack fic. In case you don’t know what that is, a crack fic is a story that is defined as “A type of fanfiction (or original fiction) that is intentionally unbelievable and insane; often humorous. Usually short, one-shot stories.” I will be posting one of these between each Bangtan boys One-Shot. To lighten the mood or something. Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy. BTS Fighting!

Song(s) for the Chapter: Look Here

Pegasus

Song: Look Here (여기 봐) by BTS

You were having one of the best days of your life! You were flying your rainbow Pegasus with the one and only, BTS! Their manager left you in charge of them on their trip to America. (United States, that is)

Rap Monster’s Pegasus is black. He had it dressed in horse clothes. It had on a white t-shirt, jeans, and some red converse horse shoes.

Suga’s Pegasus was white. It wore some Beats by Dré headphones and a bandana that ties its mane back.

Jungkook’s Pegasus had a black body with a red and white striped mane and tail. His Pegasus knew how to do tricks and it was the youngest. (It was sometimes called the Golden Pegasus)

Jimin’s Pegasus was blue with a black mane and tail. His Pegasus was very well built and had the best body out of all the Pegasi.

J-Hope’s Pegasus was all green. Green mane and tail.  It wore a studded mask over its mouth and had the most aegyo of all the Pegasi.

V’s Pegasus was green, black, and white. It had a camo-like appearance. His Pegasus was adorable, but it had some weird and random behaviors.

Jin’s Pegasus was pink. It had pink and silver mane and tail. His Pegasus liked to watch Disney Princess movies and was like a mom to all the other Pegasi.

Your Pegasus had a black body with a rainbow mane and tail. It had a lot of aegyo, but could act mature.

BTS’s next concert is in New York. You pull out your cellphone. Wow, the signal was really good and you got 4G connection. You could’ve been watching Adventure Time! You call the hotel you guys will be staying at man make sure everything is set up correctly.

 

***

“Okay guys! We’re about to land,” you tell them. Everyone gives you a thumbs up except for v whose Pegasus decided to start doing cartwheels in the air. You all land your Pegasi in the valet parking area and you toss the reigns to the shocked looking Valet Attendant.

“What, you’ve never seen seven gorgeous Korean guys in one place before??” you ask him. He points to the Pegasi.

“Oh those, don’t treat them harshly and they’ll do what you ask.” You tell him. After you check into the hotel and pry V (with the help of several body builders) away from the breakfast bar everyone boards the elevator.

“I have to pee!” Jimin yells.

“J-Hope stepped on my shoe...” Jungkook whines.

“Hopie, hopie, hopie~” J-Hope cheers jumping up and down. V is turning around in circles and making weird electric noises. Rap Monster and Suga are in an intense rap battle and Jin is covering his rears and saying, la la la la la.

Finally you reach the 79th floor and the elevator doors open. Everyone follow you to the suite and you unlock the door.

“I call the room with the pool view!” Rap Monster yells.

“Not fair!” Jimin says. They both race for the room. You trip them making both of them fall on their faces.

“No running in the suite!” You command.

“Fine,” they both grumble.

“And NO ONE is allowed to on the girls,” you announce. There is a chorus of groans from BTS, but you like it because it sounds like the bass beats from No More Dream.

“_____________, my tummy hurts,” V says to you.

“Mines too,” J-Hope adds.

“I told you guys to not eat those gummy bears from that strange old man, but you did anyways, didn’t you?” you ask/scold. They nod ashamedly.

“We’re sowwie,” they both say looking at you with puppy dog eyes. You sigh.

“Fine, I’ll give you two some medicine, but for now, everyone take a shower and get ready for dinner. The suite has four bedrooms with bathrooms. You have your own room so that leaves everyone sharing.

You make your way to the kitchen to prepare dinner. You are making some Japchae with beef and, in the American spirit, cheeseburgers and fries. The first person finished is Jungkook. He sits at the table and picks up a fry. You throw a ninja star at the fry, pinning to the wall behind him. 

“You have to wait for your hyungs!” You tell him. He sticks his tongue out at you and you stick your tongue out at him. Suddenly, a crash sounds from one of the bathrooms.

“What the hell?” you rush to the room it came from.

“Uh-oh,” Jin says. You walk into the bathroom to see that the bathtub has collapsed all the way down to the lobby! Of course, Rap Monster was in the tub.

“Freaking God if Destruction!” you yell.

You ride the elevator to the lobby after leaving Jin and Suga in charge, paying them with candy, and locking your room so they wouldn’t destroy any of your things. When you get to the lobby, you give Rap Monster the towel you brought down. You turn around while he is wrapping the towel.

“Okay, I’m done.” He says. You turn around and a waterfall of blood starts gushing from your nose, and all of the lobby personnel’s noses.

“Namjoon, the towel is supposed to go around your waist!” you exclaim covering your eyes. He had the towel wrapped around his head.

“But my hair…” he starts.

“Namjoon!” you say. He wraps the towel around his waist. You apologize to the lobby receptionist for the foot of blood and the broken tub. When you and Rap Monster get to the room the guys are sitting down eating. Rap Monster goes to eat.

“Good Job,” you say to Suga and Jin patting their heads. You use some caution table to block off the damaged bathroom. Then you walk back to the dining room to find it empty.

“Guys?” You call out. You hear snoring coming from a room. You look in to see Rap Monster and Jungkook fast asleep.  You look into J-Hope, Jimin, and V’s room. Jimin and J-Hope appear to be sleep, but you hear some giggling. V is wide awake.

“What’s wrong?” you ask him.

“Can you tell me a bedtime story?” he asks.

“Okay… there once as an alien boy. He was on a spaceship with his parents, but his parents wanted him to have a better life, so they sent him to Earth. When he arrived on Earth a family found him. They loved him and cared for him. He grew up as a human, but still kept his alien ways….. The End.” You say. V is sleep so you peek in on Jin and Suga. They are both asleep. You quietly leave and go to your room.

What a busy day! You plop down in your bed, only to find something stick. You turn on the light and see melted candy in your bed. It was the same kind you gave Jin and Suga. How did they… you know what…. Never mind. You toss the blankets off the bed, lay down, and go to sleep. :D

 

The End