Bangtan Boys One-Shots: Motionless Min

Bangtan Boys One-Shots: A/N

Recommended song list:

Second Grade, Let Me Know, We On, Just One Day

 

*Story Start*

Song: Second Grade by the Bangtan Boys

“Come on ___________, It’s gonna be fun, I swear” Your best friend says. She invited you to a Karaoke Café to celebrate her new look.

“But…” you start.

“Your voice is amazing! You should show it off, plus you might meet a guy finally,” she teases bumping her hip against yours. You sigh. She engages you in a staring match.

“Fine, I’ll go! Jeez, I’ll meet a guy, I’m just waiting for the right one to come.” You agree finally. Your best friend smirks.

“What?” you ask. She shakes her head and smiles.

“Let’s get dressed,” she says.


 

“Party, party, party!” V and J-Hope of BTS yell while jumping around the dorm. It isn’t long before Jimin joins in.

“How can they be hyper all the time?” Suga asks Jin.

“They must be vampires and out our energy or something,” Jin suggests. Suga shakes his head and smiles.

“Who is ready to PARTY, PARTY?!” Rap Monster asks coming into the main room of their dorms. He is followed by Jungkook.

“We might as well while we have a break,” Jin says. Suga agrees (despite being Motionless Min) and BTS packs up and leave.


 

You and your best friend show up at the Karaoke Café. Some lady is up on stage obnoxiously singing Rude by Magic!.

“Wow,” you friend says, “You could beat her for sure.”

“Awwwwe, it looks like she is trying her best!” You vouch for her.

When the lady is finished a guy comes on stage. He announces that there will be a Karaoke Competition in a few minutes.

“…. If you want to sign up, do so at the counter,” he says.

“Go sign up!” Your friend orders.

“But we…” You start.

“But we nothing! Go. Sign. Up. Now.” She commands once again. She leads you to the counter. On the paper you put your name and Let Me Know by the Bangtan Boys as your song. It had been your favorite song for a while and you knew it frontwards and backwards.

“Good choice!” your friend says. You narrow your eyes at her.

“What? …. Okay, I’m sorry, but you won’t regret it, I promise!” she promises holding out a pinkie. You lock pinkies with her and you take your seats.


 

“Where are we going?” Jungkook asks. BTS has been riding around for about ½ an hour and no one but Rap Monster knew where they were going. (And the driver knows, of course)

“It’s a secret, be patient, it’s going to be daebak!” Rap Monster says.

“The maknae is anxious,” V notes putting his hand on Jungkook’s head and ruffling his hair. Meanwhile, Suga is sitting between a hyped up Jimin and J-Hope.

“Come on get happy~~” J-Hope and Jimin sing to Suga attempting to hype him up. Suga smiles and in the end breaks and starts singing with them.

“We’re heeeeeeeeeeeere~~” Rap Monster sings. Everyone looks out the window.

“Karaoke Café!!” They all cheer and pile out of the van. Suga groans. Another place full of loud singing and people. He was hoping it was a restaurant so he could get some ssam.


 

The first competitor wasn’t good at all. You started to feel confident. Maybe you could win. After the first competitor a few other people go, all of them sound decent.

“Now, we have ______________, singing “Let Me Know” by the Bangtan Boys.” The announcer says. As you make your way to the stage, you notice more people coming in. You swallow hardly. Why more people???

“You can do this,” Your friend says. She was trailing behind you. You notice that the group all have on hats/caps and sunglasses. Sunglasses in a dark building, at night? Yeah….strange.

You make your way onto stage and take the mic from the announcer. You close your eyes as the intro music starts.

Song: Let Me Know by the Bangtan Boys


 

“Suga, Suga, Suga,” Jungkook whispers when the music starts playing.

Suga’s head snaps up when he hears it. Everyone look from him and back to the girl on the stage.


 

You take a deep breath and start singing the best you can. As soon as you open your mouth, the emotions pour out.

Let Me Know by BTS

On top of this ending tune
I am standing here alone
Now tell me
That it’s over, let me know

Suddenly, rain wells up in my eyes
You well up, I see you even when I breathe
Love blooms like cherry blossoms but burns and becomes ashes
Hey girl I know, the conclusion you made by yourself
Your hand, your body, your body heat that was hotter than the equator
I’m still here, on repeat on top of the disappeared tune
I’m turning by myself on top of this music that has ended

On top of this ending tune
I am standing here alone
Now tell me
That it’s over, let me know

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Although I already know everything is over
Although you’re over me

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Tell me something

I just wanna know
I just wanna know
My lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end
So please tell me something, girl let me know

The promises we made disappeared with the time we spent together
The dominos have fallen with our breakup
Like Juliet and Romeo
Did I like you too much?
The heat between me and you won’t cool down
Now I look back at the film with you
Too early to do anything by thinking of you
You took away my stars at night, my sun at day
Only leaving me with the darkness of a single cold cloud
If there are hellos, then there’s bound to be goodbyes? Never ever
I don’t care about that, I don’t want to stick to that
I’ll turn away, hypnotizing myself

On top of this ending tune
I am standing here alone
Now tell me
That it’s over, let me know

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Although I already know everything is over
Although you’re over me

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Tell me something

I just wanna know
I just wanna know
My lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end
So please tell me something, girl let me know

Maybe we’re all just a bunch of fools
Everyone lives with a love that has come to an end
It’s not that I still have feelings for you
I know we can’t work out
But why does it feel like I’m having indigestion?
As if my insides will explode, cries come up my throat, making me throw up
In my imagination, I fight with you, make up with you and understand you
Your hand gestures, your eyes, they are faded but not gone
Why won’t it go away?
Why won’t it go away?
Why won’t it go away?

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Although I already know everything is over
Although you’re over me

Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Girl let me know
Tell me something

I just wanna know
I just wanna know
My lingering feelings are trying to withstand the end
So please tell me something, girl let me know


 

“Suga is in love,” Rap Monster whispers to J-Hope. They both look at Suga, whose eyes are stuck on the girl onstage.

“He isn’t even blinking!” J-Hope whisper-exclaims.

“She is really good” Rap Monster says.

“Yes, she did good on the Raps even,” J-Hope agrees.

Suga couldn’t take his eyes off of the girl. The emotion she sung with made his heart tremble. She sung it perfectly, better than it sounded in his head when he wrote it.


 

You finish with Jimin’s infamous high-note. The whole café is clapping wildly. You smile, feeling a bit bashful, but proud at the same time. The announcer comes onto the stage and you give the mic to him.

“Wow, another round of applause for _____________! That was amazing, very well sang.” The announcer boasts. The crowd claps again. You leave the stage and your best friend pounces on you immediately.

“Oh my gosh! I didn’t know you could sing like that.” She says. A lot of people come up and congratulate you. Some even ask to post your video online. You feel happy and a little overwhelmed. Another person gets onstage to sing.


 

Song: We On by the Bangtan Boys

“Wow Jimin! She sings that note better than you!’ V teases. Jimin crosses his arms and pout.

“Well, that day my voice wasn’t very good. She did do good though,” Jimin says.

Out of everyone, so busy with their conversations, no one notices Suga slip away.

Suga walks through the people until he sees you. You two lock eyes. (Well eyes to sunglasses) Suga didn’t like meeting new people, but it felt like he was drawn to you.


 

You, feeling confident, decide to wave to this rather cute guy. Your best friend was right and you were running off of adrenaline. He walks up to you. He’s one of the sunglasses guys.

“You sang that song very well,” he says.

“Thank you,” you say bowing your head, “I’m glad you like it.”

He smiles, his smile is beautiful and very unique, you think to yourself. Your friend comes and pulls your arm.

“Come here, come here! They’re going to announce the winner!” She says pulling you out of your daze. You wave goodbye and he waves back. You follow your friend through the crowd. Looking back, you see a red fringe of hair showing from the back of his hat.

“And the winner of the Karaoke Café singing contest is ________________! Congratulations you win a $10 iTunes gift card.”

You walk up onstage and retrieve your gift. You scan the crowd and see the guy sitting with the other sunglasses guys.


 

“SUGA HAS FOUND LOVE!” Jimin and J-Hope exclaim when they get into the van. Suga looks out the window.

“He’s thinking about her,” V points out. Suga wasn’t trying to ignore them. His mind was occupied with her voice, her style, her.


 

“So girl, what do you want to do now?” Your friend asks you. You guys were leaving the café. It was around 11pm and you were tired.

“Well you can sleep over my house, I’m so tired,” You tell her.

“Okay, relaxing time! You deserve it after tonight,” she agrees.

“Yes I know,” you say. You two travel to your house and watch a movie. You weren’t paying attention to the movie. Heck, you didn’t even know which movie was on. All you could think about was that guy. You have never felt this way about any guy. It was so unique and refreshing.


 

A few days passed since the karaoke café trip. You haven’t forgotten about the guy, but your mind was occupied with the basics of life.

“Hey, hey, hey, guess where we’re going?” Your friend asks.

“Where?” You ask.

“To this new store I found out about! It’s called Rugos, they sell everything there!”

“Okay, I’m up for it!” You needed new shoes anyways. It was an oddly cool morning, so you put on your jacket and scarf. Then you guys leave for the store.


 

“I can’t believe they made us go to the store,” Suga says to Rap Monster.

“I don’t even know what store to go to,” The leader admits.

“How about that one?” Suga suggests pointing to one.

“Rugos? Sounds cool, let’s go” Rap Monster says.


 

Your friend was right, Rugos did have everything. You push the cart as your friend fills it.

“Hmmmm… what kind of chips should we get?” A voice says from the next isle.

“How about these?” Another voice says. That voice, so familiar. It’s him! The memories from that night flood your memory. You decide to do something daring.

“I’ll be right back,” you tell your friend.

“Sure, sure” she says taking over the cart. You go to the next isle. Sure enough, you see two guys in hats and sunglasses.

It has to be him, you think. You “accidently” knock over a pyramid of Mac-n-cheese boxes. As you bend down to pick them up you see the guys coming your way. They also bend down and help.

“Thank you so much,” you say bowing your head to both of them, “I’m so clumsy today.”


 

Suga is surprised at the familiarity of the motion. Where had he seen it before? Ah, yes! The Karaoke Café. It’s her again.

“I’m going to get the cart,” Rap Monster dismisses himself.

“Uh… can I ask you a question” Suga asks you.

“Sure… of course!”

“Were you at the Karaoke Café a few days ago?”

“Yes, I sung Let Me Know by BTS.”

“I remember, you sung it beautifully,” he says.

“Thank you again,” you say.


 

The guy gives you the rest of the boxes and turns to leave. You scribble your name and number on a piece of paper.

“Wait!” you call out. He turns around.

“What’s your name?” you ask.

“Yoongi,” he says. You run the paper to him.

“Um… If you want to be friends,” you explain. He takes the piece of paper and smiles.

“Sure, thank you,” he says.

~~Later~~

You wait all day for your phone to ring. It lays silent on your desk. You check the volume 1,000+ times and even put it on vibrate.

Well… maybe he doesn’t want to be friends, you think. It was late, around 10:30pm. You lay your phone under your pillow and fall asleep.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz Hello, hello what? Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Your phone is going off! You look at the clock. It’s 11:23pm. It’s a text from an unknown number!

It reads:

Hello _________, this is Yoongi from the market.

Your heart pounds out of your chest. He texted you!! You do a little happy dance and text him back.

***

It’s been a few days and you and Yoongi have been texting a lot. Although, he does disappear for long periods of time.


 

“I’m worried about Suga,” Jungkook says aloud.

“Yeah, he’s been on his phone non-stop, “Rap Monster agrees.

“Maybe he’s addicted to it. Maybe he is half robot and it’s where he gets his energy from,” V suggests. Jin, Jungkook, and Rap Monster all look at V with a wtf face.

“Well, whatever it is, it makes him happy,” Jin says.

“Happy Suga is a good Suga” Rap monster notes. Jimin comes into the room with a camera followed by J-Hope.

“Suga, Suga, Suga! Ugly people version number two! Dance, dance!” J-Hope says. Suga looks up from his phone and smiles for the camera.

“I will dance later,” Suga says. Jimin and J-Hope move on to abuse the other members with the camera.


 

Song: Just One Day by the Bangtan Boys

You find out a lot about Yoongi in the past few weeks. You know that he has 6 brothers, his favorite color is white, he likes dogs, he likes taking pictures, and he is the dictionary definition of an introvert. You also find yourself maybe, even falling for him.

***

One day, while you are getting dressed, your phone vibrates. It’s Yoongi. It reads:

Meet me at the park at 2pm

You text back an okay and get ready.

***

When you get to the park you sit on a bench near the entrance. This is your first time meeting him since the market. You are very excited. The butterflies in your stomach are going insane. The park have very few people in it despite being a clear warm day. Finally, Yoongi shows up. This is the first time you two have been alone together. You greet each other.

“Follow me,” he says. You follow him to a secluded-like area. At first, you are a bit scared. What if he is a serial killer?!  Yoongi sits on the grass and pulls a camera out of his pocket.

“Can I take a picture?” he asks.

“Oh yeah!” you say. You sit in the grass too and look up at the clouds. You see a flash out of the corner of your eye.

“You took a picture of me?” You ask. He nods.

“I thought you were talking about the park,” you explain.

“It’s a very good picture,” he says showing it to you. The picture is better than you expected. The shading is so perfect. Everything is balanced.

“Oh Yoongi, I love it,” you say.

“Thank you,” he says.

You two spend quite some time listening to music, singing, rapping, and looking at the sky. You two didn’t have to talk much. The conversation was in the air. Everything was perfect. Your voices intertwining to create a perfect melody. You notice that he has a habit of showing his tongue. He also tell a lot of jokes. It’s really the cutest thing you’ve ever seen. The sun starts to go down and the air gets cool so you put on your jacket.

Yoongi looks around then turns his attention to you.

“__________________,” Yoongi starts, “Can I tell you something?”

“Sure, you can tell me anything!” you say. He takes off his hat and red hair falls out. It is ruffled, due to his hat, but still cute.

“Well… I am Suga, from BTS,” he says removing the sunglasses. You are taken back. You had your dreams, but you never thought that they would come true! It makes so much sense now! The hat, the sunglasses. He’s an idol he didn’t want to be recognized.

“Wow, I can’t believe this,” you manage to breathe.

There was your beloved bias, right in front of your face.

“So your six brothers are BTS?” you ask.

“Yes,” he replies.

“Wow, I can’t beli-“ You start again. He cuts you off with a kiss. It’s soft, warm, and sweet (like SUGAR).

“I can’t risk this getting out, it would be bad fo-“ he starts.

“I understand,” you say, “you do it for the ARMY.”

He nods and smiles. You two spend the rest of the sunlight hours exploring the park and taking plenty of pictures. :)

ñ©·THE END·©á