Weird people and how they act

The Reporter

Kairi

 

"Kairi-chan! Can you hurry up with the coffee? The meeting is going to start any minute and everyone is already at their seats, waiting for the meeting to begin!" My friend Sera shouts at me, holding a basket of bread and fruits. 

    Finally brewing the last cup of coffee, Sera and I dash with drinks and food in our arms towards to the office room. 

    Just as we suspected, all the staff of the fashion and music industry of Johnny's Entertainment were laying back on sofas, all encircled around a fifty-year old woman with her hair in a bun. The minute we stepped foot in the room, all eyes turned to face us, glancing with a slight look of annoyance. That's what it looked like to me, at least.

    "Sumimasen! The coffee took a lot more time than I thought it would..." Sera and I both bow our heads towards the lady in the center.  Surprisingly, she just smiled.

    "It's alright. Have a seat dears, and we will start on the meeting." 

    Placing my coffee and Sera's fruit and bread basket on the center table, we sat on two bean bag chairs. 

    "All right. Let's get started, shall we?" The center woman claps her hands together, and stands up. 

    "First I will start off with introducing myself. I am Kitagawa Kiyoko, sister of the president of this company; Johnny Kitagawa. I run half of the industries within the company, and have always been the right-hand woman of my brother.

    Today we have two industries joined together for a meeting. The fashion industry and the music industry. For those who do not know about each industry, the music industry is in charge of all of our idols for singing, and watching out for all of the different rankings that are placed as well as the PV's that they create with the filming industry. The fashion industry is mainly in charge of the clothing that the idols wear during photo shoots, television shows, music video filming, etc. 

    We have many new staff here today, and this was just a simple meeting to show eachother about our jobs here at Johnny's Entertainment. We all have to meet up with our bosses and such, so the meeting ends here. Hope to see you in the near future, possibly with a promotion as well." She smiles tenderly at everyone, eyes lingering on mine the longest. 

    Everyone grabs a cup of coffee and a pastry, dashing out of the room to get to their offices. Sera and I both stand up as well, leaving the room to head to our quarters. 

    SInce Sera and I are both in the fashion industry, we head over to the fashion building. Flashing our ID cards on the identification screen, we enter the building.

    Immediately I notice my boss, Rie-san on a yoga ball in yoga pants and a shirt. 

    "Kairi-chan! I have decided on your group to be in charge of. You will be in charge of Hey! Say! JUMP's fashion outfits with Fukushi Sota-kun, putting all of the clothes together." Rie-san exclaims with enthusiasm.

    On the right of Rie-san, I notice a guy around my age standing tall, with a notebook in one hand. He smiles at me, and I smile back. 

    The man is quite handsome, with a jawline anyone would die for, and a height that all girls fawn over. His beautiful eyes and perfect hair complete the look, rounding up to a perfect guy that most girls would fall in love with. 

    "Hi, I'm Fukushi Sota, just call me Sota. It will be a pleasure working with you." He smiles at me and holds out his hand. 

    "I'm Hoshino Kairi, and the pleasure's all mine. Call me Kairi." I smile back. 

    He smiles at my outfit for the day. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=162842092

"I know the way to Hey! Say! JUMP's studio, so we can go there and start with the outfits." Sota-kun says.

    We both walk up the stairs, him leading the way while I quietly follow him. After a few minutes of walking, we finally reach a room with the label "Hey! Say! JUMP" on it. 

     Knocking on the door, we enter a room filled with guys in sweatpants and t-shirts. Everyone immediately shifts their eyes towards us, and Sota-kun steps forward. 

    "Hello everyone, my name is Fukushi Sota and I will be one of your stylists for all of your movie shoots, music videos, television shows, etc." He smiles at all of them. 

    Despite his introduction, all of the member's glances are towards me. I wave my hand and say "Hi. My name is Hoshino Kairi and I will be the other stylists for you guys. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." 

   As soon as I am finished my introduction, someone's arm is around my shoulder, and I look to my right to see a guy with a irritating smirk on his face. 

    "Yamada Ryosuke, pleasure to meet you." he keeps his arms where they are, and I just sigh.

This is going to be a long day.