Forever Alone with a Potato

The Reporter

Hoshino Kairi POV

"Wait, can you explain everything from the top?" my brother, Haruma asks. 

I huff. "Did you not understand the first time?! I am going to be an undercover reporter for Johnny's Entertainment and find out some stuff about the agency to put as a article!" 

"And Johnny-san knows?"

"Yes, he knows and understands the situation."

"Then why are you going undercover? If he knows, there is no need for you to be an undercover reporter."

"It's because the guys, or the idols, cannot find out, or else everything will go nuts in the place! Then some information will leak out that I am staying at the mansion with a bunch of other people from Johnny's Entertainment, and fangirls will start going crazy!" 

I hear rustling in the background as Haru-nii is talking. "You better be careful, I don't want to go and kick some idol's because 1) Johnny's Entertainment would go nuts on me 2) you would go nuts on me." 

I roll my eyes in exageration. "You know I can take those guys on my own, Haru-nii. I take Karate, remember? Nothing is going to hurt me."

"But... But..."

"But nothing. Ryuu says that this job is only applied to me, and if I don't take it, no one will."

I hear him sigh on the other end of the phone. "Alright, but if something happens, I am going to rush in to the agency and beat down every guy I see." 

I sigh dramatically. "Okay. I'll keep that in mind, Haru-nii." 

"I have to go Kairi, Takeru is messing around with anything he can lay his hands on. Oi Takeru! Don't you dare touch that drum se-" 
BOOM

I hear Haru-nii sigh on the other side of the phone. "I'll call you later Kairi! I have to get this baka to stop jumping around! I'll call you tonight! Bye!"

"Bye Haru-nii!"

Then he cuts the line. I look to my right where my clock is, facing me with those menacing numbers. 7:00am. Oh, how I dreaded this time. It's the time of the day where I have to start work. My stupid work of lying to people and trying to get a decent outfit done. Oh, how this is going to be so much fun. (note the sarcasm)

I can hear gustling on the other side of the room, where my roomate, Mika, is snoring softly as she is still wearing the wig that she tried to scare me with, along with the other members of the Johnny's Entertainment Committee. Yeah that's right; everyone living in this mansion tried to scare me by wearing wigs and guy clothes, seeming as if every single person living here was a guy.

She stirs, putting her head under the covers, as if trying to block out the fact that work begins soon. 

I get ready for the day, wearing some lazy outfit that I put together. Honestly, I don't think anyone is going to care about my looks if my main job is to style other people's clothes. (http://www.polyvore.com/on_those_lazy_days/set?id=142142450)

And yes, I know my backpack has batman on it. What can you say? Batman is cool.

Just as I am finished getting ready, Mika finally gets out of bed, putting on her slippers. Luckily she isn't the type of person (*cough* Harumi *cough* ) who needs to be shoved out of bed in order to get up in the morning. Mika rubs her eyes, squinting as she tries to figure out what time it is right now. 

I go downstairs to start getting breakfast ready. Since it is the first day, I guess a sandwhich will do. I pull out bread from the pantry, and cut 4 slices. After spreading margarine, I place the lettuce, tomato, mayo, black forest ham, and some peppers. Then my sandwhich is complete! On the other sandwhich, I spread some peanut butter and blueberry jam, which is Mika's favourite food in the world. Seriously, she could live off of Blueberry Jam and Peanut Butter her whole life. 

A couple minutes later, I could hear Mika coming down the stairs with her outfit on, which is http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142144145

She sits down to eat her breakfast, and we eat in a comfortable silence. 

All of a sudden Mika leaps out of her chair, and runs towards the couch. She turns on the TV, and there they are. EXO. Her favourite K-Pop group of all time. It's amazing how she loves EXO, but pays hardly no attention to Johnny's Entertainment. 

"KYAAA~! Chanyeol why must you be so cute?! Baekhyunnie I love it when you do your aegyo!!! Chen look this way! OMG OVERDOSE IS PLAYING THIS IS MY JAM I MUST SING TO THIS SONG NO ONE MAKE A SOUND!"

This is when I must keep my mouth shut. If I say something, she'll probably throw a pillow at me or something. 

"SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR NAL BUTJAPGO MALHAEJWO 
SARANGEUN GYEOLGUK JUNGDOK OVERDOSE 
SIGANI JINALSUROK TONGJEDO HIMDEUREOJYEO 
JEOMJEOM GIPSUGI PPAJYEOGANDA E~OH! 
TOO MUCH NEOYA YOUR LOVE IGEON OVERDOSE 
TOO MUCH NEOYA YOUR LOVE IGEON OVERDOSE!!!!!!!!"

That, my friends, is what happens every morning. Oh the pleasure of listening to Mika sing, as my ears are slowly bleeding until I become deaf. 

A pillow hit my face.

"I can hear you! You're talking out loud!" 

Oh, darn it.

"Heard that too!"

The sound of the television being turned off is like music to my ears. I jump up and head over to the door, doing a final check if I have everything I needed. Headphones? Check. Gloves? Check. Ear plugs? Check. Hair tie? Check. Snacks and junk food? Check.

I think I'm good to go. 

Oh wait! My cell phone! I dash over to the marble counter in the kitchen to get my iPhone 4 (I know, it's old and lame) and by the time I've returned to the door, Mika is there with her expensive Marc Jacobs (I don't even know if that's a wristwatch brand) wristwatch and stood there, tapping her foot impatiently. "Come on! We're going to be late for work!" 

She grabs my arm and drags me over to where her car is. I know some people like to know types of cars and stuff, but honestly I have no idea.

As we get into the car, Mika ignites the engine. She puts on the radio, and suddenly "Thank You" by MKTO (a lot of people might not know this song) plays. youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0gtzHJphVg

"We are the ones, the ones you left behind
Don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives
Ten million strong, we're breaking all the rules
Thank you for nothing, cause there's nothing left to lose"

We just bob our heads to the beat, driving our way to the workplace. We reach there within five minutes. Yeah, that's how close we are. But then, this whole "city" type of place is owned by Johnny's Entertainment. Yes, I live in a small city thats owned and created by Johnny's Entertainment. Kind of creepy, but also kind of cool.

We arrive in front of a tall, black building. Mika drives our car into the parking lot, and once we've parked, we get out of the car. I've never been here before, so I scurry after Mika as she walks quickly inside the building.

The first thing I see is a huge chandelier, looming over my head as we enter through the doors. 

My heart beats rapidly as I begin the job that will change my life forever.