[HoonNa] Cold Rain

BTOPINK LOVE STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                   

Tittle : Cold Rain
Cast : Son Naeun x Jung Ilhoon
I am just updated the story after hear 4Minute song kkk~ Actually I will update playful oppa as the title but I think this story better XD
I will update playful oppa with different character maybe Hayoung and Changsub hehe stay tune then~

===========================================================================================================================

The sin of nicely being in love, you know only when you’re hurt by a bad break up
Because I didn’t know love, I just believed in people
I became crazier with those warm lies
It’s raining just in time, a cold rain is falling

“Naeun-ah gwenchana?” A boy appeared in dark room found a girl sat in her window. He could see a tear that flowing down her cheeks. “Your mother ask me to talk to you” He cut their distance to see clearly that beautiful face which wet from tears.
“Ilhoon-ah… What is love? They said love is beautiful, they said love is something that makes you happy, why? Why it doesn’t work at me? Why did I believe to those lies” The girl named Naeun, cried out load after asked many question to her neighbor. Ilhoon could see the rain falling from her window like the sky also cried with her. Ilhoon patted her shoulder without words, just the sound of rain that heard in her dark room. Ilhoon could feel her sadness, he could feel her heart that hurt, he could feel what she felt.
“Sometimes love teach you what is pain” he murmured quietly.

Ddururu Ddurururu it’s dripping
The falling rain is soaked with sadness
Ddururu Ddurururu it’s dripping
Welling up in my heart, crying outloud

Naeun sit in her window, she could see Ilhoon room from her window. She remembered the time she spent with Ilhoon, she remembered the time Ilhoon heal her wound after the painful broke up with her ex-boyfriend. She remembered everything that Ilhoon do for her.

Flasback >>

“Naeun-ah please eat something! Don’t let your stomach growl” that boy brought a tray full of food but the girl just stared at it without any will to touch it. “You want me to feed you? Don’t make your parents sad just because you have just broke up” Ilhoon fed her a spoon of rice but she glared at Ilhoon like she mad at him.
“Do you know what pain is? Do you know how great the pain that you feel because someone you love hurt you? Have you ever falling in love? You never know what I feel so just shut up!” She shouted.
“Until when you will act like this? Until you found out how desperate people who care with you just to see you like a zombie? Do you want die? Just die then! I don’t even care!” Ilhoon putted the tray on her desk and left. But Ilhoon could heard the sound of cried, she cried, Ilhoon knew she was crying. “Naeun-ah… Do you know how the feeling to see someone you love shattered? Do you know the feeling to see someone you love doesn’t do anything but cry? Do you know what I feel right now?” Ilhoon shouted in front of her room. Ilhoon knew, he knew she heard him.

<< End of flashback

The tactless night sky is raining
All day, tears are on my face, it’s perfect
Your hands that used to caress my arm
Scars that resemble you are engraved on me like a tattoo
What’s so great about love that it makes me cry?
What’s so great about you that you make me struggle and tired?
As much as I miss you, I hate you

Naeun still could see how happy Ilhoon was when finally she wanted to move on. She could remember what Ilhoon said to her after she wanted to talk again and went o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter