[JaeJoo] Handsome Friend

BTOPINK LOVE STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Title : Handsome Friend
Main Cast : Kim Namjoo x Yook Sungjae
Supported Cast : Hyuk (VIXX), Ricky & Changjo (TeenTop)

=======================================================================================================


Namjoo looked really gloom today, she didn’t smile or talk anything like usual. She just ate her lunch quietly in her seat. The guy in front of her also couldn’t say anything, they just kept quiet.
“Sungjae-ya! Namjoo-ya!” one of three guys in their age called them. “Yah what happen with you two? Why so quiet here? Usually you will play some simple games or just laughed so hard”
“Ricky right! What happen with you two?” The guy with black hair sat naturally beside Sungjae when the two other guy sat beside Namjoo.
“I don’t know Hyuk-ah! She looked so gloom since this morning, I don’t see her smile or hear her voice at all” Sungjae said while ate his lunch.
“What happen with you Namjoo-ya? Let us know, aren’t we your friend?” the third guy asked.
“It because of you” Namjoo answered. The four guys looked each other.
“Changjo-ya! What did you do?” Ricky asked him.
“Me? I don’t remember” Changjo looked at Namjoo. “Yah! Am I ever done something bad to you? You know that I am the nicest here, right?”
“I mean all of you guys” She corrected her words. Once again the guys looked each other, they really confused with Namjoo’s words. “Everyone start talk bad about me! They said I am a witch, a femme fatale! They said if you guys never be my friend then I won’t have any friend now, they said I am just a lucky bi*ch who has you guys as my friends” Namjoo looked her food without any will to eat.
“Who said that? You want me to beat them?” Sungjae said.
“Eoh Sungjae is right! How can they talk really bad about you!” this time is Ricky words out from his mouth.
“You know they just envy you Namjoo” Hyuk said without any emotion on his words.
“Hyuk’s right! They just envy because you have four handsome friends and they don’t” Changjo words brought laughed to the other guys they seemed agree with his words but Namjoo still pouted.
“I will back first guys! See you later” Namjoo left them still with sad face.
“Sungjae-ya I think you should talk to her” Hyuk said.
“Hmm Namjoo listen to you well” Ricky agreed.
“At least make her smile again! It’s really uncomfortable to see her sad face” this time Changjo who said. Sungjae stood up from his chair and chased Namjoo.

***


“Namjoo!” Sungjae found Namjoo in front of library. She looked at him for a second before left him and entered the library. Sungjae sighed but still followed her. Namjoo looked at the shelf to find some books. “What are you thinking right now?” he asked.
“Maybe they’re right! I should have girls as my friend instead of boys” Namjoo still searched some books that maybe never exist before. Sungjae knew she just wanted to avoid him.
“What a funny state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter