[EunMi] The Weirdoes

BTOPINK LOVE STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle : The Weirdo
Cast : Yoon Bomi x Seo Eunkwang
====================================================================================================

In this world Bomi never found someone that interesting more than Eunkwang. He really expressed his self well, he didn’t bother to what everyone said and just lived like he wanted. Bomi envied him most, especially his spirit. He was Bomi’s boss in her workplace, but everyone called him the weirdo. Even he lived confidently every day, he still made first impression about himself bad. Eunkwang always had different method to express anything, like today, the company came to restaurant nearby and make a little party for all newbies. He entered the restaurant like an Orang Utan which lost from the jungle and made weird expression. He always like played with his weird expression, especially ugly expression, everyone laughed but Bomi knew what everyone had in their mind.

“Eunkwang really daebak isn’t he?”
“He should be a gagman instead working in our company haha”
“It doesn’t matter, don’t you think we always have a free entertainment every day? Haha thanks to him for that”
“He crushed his own image, do you think any girls like him after this? Haha”
“You’re right! He even doesn’t have a good look… with his weird behavior don’t you think it make us in advantage to get all girls?”
“Right! Really right! Who’s care about his job and salary? Girl always like a cool guy with cool attitude, right?”

She heard that! Bomi heard everything they said behind their director, Seo Eunkwang. It made her sick! How could everyone like that? Looked like an angel in front of him and become devil behind him. Bomi really respect her boss and she wanted to know what her workmates would think about her if she did the same. Bomi suddenly volunteer herself to show her ability, she said she could impression a gorilla walk and dance. Everyone shocked at her act. Bomi was known as a cheerful girl who was cute, pretty, and y in same time. No one could imagine she would ruin her image today. No one could laugh except Eunkwang who encouraged her. Bomi ate all foods greedily, she opened wide and let everything in. She was like a vacuum cleaner that cleaned everything on the desk.

“I couldn’t believe what I saw! Yoon Bomi she is… she is… ahhh”
“I lose my appetite when I see her eating”
“Yeokshi… pretty girl always have something you’ll hate!”
“Ah I couldn’t erase what my eyes see!! Yoon Bomi really a nightmare… don’t you think she is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter