[MinRong] Super Playboy Next Door

BTOPINK LOVE STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittle : Super Playboy Next Door
Cast : Park Chorong & Lee Minhyuk ======================================================================================================================

From : xxxx-0311
Come to the café after your work finished~

04.00 pm at Café

“Sunbae! You’re really smart” a girl with smiling eyes talked.
“Ah thanks Yewon-ssi” a boy beside her smiled widely. He showed his squirrel’s teeth when he laughed.
“I think Yewon eonni is right! Sunbae is really a perfect man” another girl who sat with them talked.
“Ah am I? So… I think whoever the girl that has me should be lucky, right?” asked him.
“RIGHT!!” the girls answered unanimously. They talked happily until a girl with a bitter face approached them.
“Ah sunbae! I think we should go now. Right Minah?” said the girl named Yewon.
“Agree eonni” the girl named Minah followed the older and bowed before left the café.
“What is that? You scared them?!” he asked the girl who have just entered the café and sit across to him. She didn’t answer him just pouted and looked away. “Yah Park Chorong! Are you listening?” he asked again.
“I am Lee Minhyuk” Chorong said.
“Are you angry? You used to call me oppa not my full name” Minhyuk asked the girl closely. Chorong looked at him with a death glare and sipped his coffee. “Hey that’s my coffee” he took the coffee and chuckled at the girl behavior.
“Lee Minhyuk!” she folded her hand in front of her chest and looked away angrily.
“Hahaha come on don’t sulk Chorong! I am just kidding! Here the coffee you can have it as much as you want” Minhyuk gave his coffee and sat comfortably in front of her. She looked happy after win the coffee and suddenly her anger disappeared. “You are so childish” Minhyuk shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter