chapter 3

The MVP

chapter 3

After youngju watching kris playing that day, her relationship with kris become more close. Thanks to their cat fluffy *they call it fluffy after spend two hours bickering and thinking* and their interest about basketball. everytime kris have a match, youngju will watch it and give him an apple. one time she forget to bring an apple for him, and kris didn't want to talk with her until his next match.

today kris team will playing at semifinal. after forcing key and woohyun to accompany her, they're heading to the basketball gym.

"where is he??? where's your kris???" woohyun look at the left and right when they sit at the the bleachers. he really curios how kris looks like after hear youngju story.

"when will the game will begin???" key impatienly waiting the game start amd eat his snack with woohyun. youngju opened hey bag to eat something then realised she forgot to bring an apple for kris.

"guys... wait for me okay!!! I will be back soon... text or call me when the game start okay!!!" she leave them before they can say something and run as fast she could to found a fruit shop around the place. she run here and there but I\she can't found the red fruit. 10 minutes ago, woohyun call her and tell her that the game starting already.


#kris pov#

this is it... the semifinal!!! when my team heading to the centre of the court, I look at bleachers and didn't found youngju sit in her usual place. In her place there's another people sit there busily eat they're food.

"get ready!!! this is semifinals!!! don't forget to keep focus... the final infront of us boys... infront of us!!! don't let that team stand in your way!!!" our coach talk to us the same words ever since the first game for this year. well... he's right!!! I need to try to stay focus but i everytime I close my eyes, youngju face will popped out in my mind.

"kris... come here!!!" our coach call me to stand infront of him, he look so serious right now. I can feel he's a little bit nervous right now.

"this is it kris!!! lead your team and take us to the final...!!!" he squezee my shoulder and smile nervously at me. actually, this is his last year in our school, he decide to quit to spend his time with his family.

"don't worry coach, I will not let you down!!! did you not trust me??? I'm kris wu!!! the one who get the throphy last year for our school and the one who get the MVP too... no need to worry!!!" I smirk mockingly at him and he hit my head playfully. our team gathered around our coach again and laugh when he lecture me again to become a humble person.

the game begin and I try really hard to focus on this game, I didn't want to dissapointed our school and offcourse my team member and our coach.

I use every skill I have, run here and there... dribble the ball here and there too... our opponent team keep they're eyes on me. I admitted, they're defense more dirtier than last year. they're keep doing foul, they're pushing me or hit me. my team members explode when our opponent captain elbowing my stomach.

the referee say it's not a foul, well... he didn't see it!!! i think they're learning how to do it.

If they think they can win just because they stopped me, they're wrong!!! I try to use trick, they keep watch me and loosened they're guard around my team member. they can easily score two points or three points. I smirk at them when the game is over and our team succesfully go to the final.

I walking infront of their captain and whispered something to him.

"you can beat us with your useless dirty trick... see you next time!!!" I extend my hand but he leave me and he bumped my left shoulder.

"we won!! we won!!" my team member yell and hugging each other, they're really happy. our coach just smile in his seat and shook his head.

I look at the bleachers but still didn't found youngju anywhere, somehow I feel hurt and upset. did he bored with me already??? after saying goodbye to my friends, I try to spend some time to sit alone in the middle of the court with ball in my hand. I don't know how long I sit there when I hear footsteps coming apporoached me.

youngju came with heavy breath and her face filled with sweat, she collapsed next to me and smile softly at me.

"sorry I can't watch your game..." I'm still upset and mad at her and stand up to leave this place but she blocking my way. she open her bag and take an apple from her bag.

"I run to found an apple for you, I forgot your apple in my locker!!! I try to found even just once for you but nobody sell it around here so the last option it's I need to go to my house... I'm sorry..." I feel guilty when I see her try hard to hold her tears.

"I'm sorry..." she put that apple in the floor and run away. I clench my hand and yell at her.

"YA!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!" I succesfully stop her before she's going to far.

"don't go... I... actually I... !!! why it is so hard!!!" I start yelling again and take a deep breath. I took a big step until I can see her face clearly. she didn't look at me and keep looking at the ground, now I feel jealous at the ground!!!

"SARANGHAE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" after say that words, I kiss her in the lips. my first kiss... she didn't resist it so I depend our kiss until we're almost can't breath.

"because we're already kissing, that means you're my girlfriend now right???" I can see her face become red like my apple and I know she's accept my confession. who would reject me by the way???

"I think so???" she answer my question timidly and I can't stop myself to hug her, she's too cute...

after that I took her home and we're finally... FINALLY!!! exchange our number phone!!!


cheesy kris... muahahahaha XD

actually, in korea apple and sorry have the same word!!!
Especially if the sentence is written : " 내 사과 를 받아 줄래 ? " This can mean to them: "Do you want to receive an apology from me?" and "Do you want to receive apples from me?

thank you for everyone who read my weird story... hehehehe XD
don't forget to give me comment...
if you like it, don't forget to subscribe and upvote my story ^^
kamsahamnida...
thank you...
terima kasih...