chapter 2

The MVP

chapter 2

After their first encounter, youngju can't stop thinking about that boy she meet earlier. she keep rolling in her bed and thinking about that boy.

meanwhile in the boy house, he feel confused how to take car of the cat. he never take care an animal before. with a deep sigh he prepare warm water and cleaned the cat, after that he wrap the cat legs and give the cat food.

"are you a boy or a girl??? what should I call you???" he the cat fur and smile when he remember the girl who give him the cat.

"should I meet her tomorrow???" he ask the catthen he realise the cat wouldn't answer his question.

"let's sleep, I have a match tomorrow" he fold a dry towel and put the cat in that towel. after that he took a bath and go to sleep.

=youngju POV=

after school I decide to go to the park to see that boy, I didn't know his name but I keep thinking about him. after 30 minute waiting, he finally come but he didn't bring my cat.

"where's my cat???" I ask him when he sit beside me.

"yours??? I'm the one who take care of him, so the cat will be mine" he lazily answer my question, he looks tired but handsome at the same time. wait??? what am I thinking!!!

"I found it!!!! so it's mine..." I glare at him but he just laugh at me.

"you can see the cat later, but I want you to accompany me first... let's go!!!" without waiting my answer he pull my hand and take me with him to the bus stop.

after take almost an hour, we finally arrive to his destination, then everything come to my mind. he wear basketball uniform and we're in basketball gym.

"ya jung youngju!!! stop day dreaming!!!" he knocked my head and smile at me.

"how did you know my name???" well... I never told him, did he stalking me or something??? then he pointed at my name tag to answer my question.

"you should know my name too..." he turn around and show me his back, in his uniform I can see his name. KRIS WU.

"let's go inside, my coach will yell at me if I'm late" he pull me again and tell me to sit around his school supporter when he join his team.

People around me stare at me like I'm some kind of alien. I ignore them and look at kris who still busy talking with his coach and his team mate. when the referee blow his whistle, kris and his friend joined with the other team and start the game.

Everytime kris hold the ball, it looks like nobody could stop him. If key and woohyun see how kris and his team playing, they must be feel small right now. last year our team never win even once, then everyone leave the team one by one.

kris team win with big difference, their team supporter looks so happy and proud at them. I hope I can feel their happiness one day. after the game, I decide to going home first without wait for him.

before the bus start moving, I feel someone sit beside me. when I look at my left, kris sit there already. his face looks annoyed and he didn't look at me.

we didn't talking until we're arrive in my bus stop, he keep following me from behind but didn't say anything. I'm confused with him, why he look so mad when he win the game??? he's handsome but weird. he keep following me until I'm infront of my house.

before I'm going inside, I take an apple inside my bag and give it to him. he look at the apple then look at me.

"errr... congratulation!!! you know... for win the game today... hehehehe... bye..." i waved awkwardly at him then he walking so he stood so close infront of me.

"I'll pick you again tomorrow after school, and don't forget change your clothes..." he finally talk to me and leave me dumbfounded, why would he pick me again??? did he expect me to watch him play again???

"Ya!!! bring my cat tomorrow!!!" I yell at him before he dissapear in the corner but I think he didn't hear my voice. I should ask his number later...

=youngju pov end=


buahahahahaha...

chapter 2...

kris dream team... XD

I want to congrats luhan for winning the most valuable male star awards...

Luhan look so cute and fresh XD

I hope kris will win something too in the future ^^

don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote...

thank you, kamsahamnida, terima kasih ^^