chapter 1

The MVP

chapter 1

A girl with long hair run as fast as she could to the head master office, she almost fell everytime she bump into someone but it didn't make her stop. with heavy breath she break in to the head master office and walking infront of him. The head master look so shocked because of her act.

"appa!!! how could you do that!!! how could you destroy our basketball court!!!" the girl actually is the daughter of the moon High principal, her name is Jung Youngju and she is the manager of the basketball team.

"Youngju-ya lower your voice... did you know I'm almost get a heart attack because of you???" her father shook his head when his only daughter keep glare at him.

"I want to renovating the basketball court so the other club can use it too, beside... your club it's not a club anymore when there's just two people become the member" his father try to discuss it to her but it's useless, she keep arguing with him until the bell ringing.

"this is useless!!! can you give me some time??? 3 months, just 3 months!!! I promise, the club will alive again!!! pleaseeeee!!!" she try to use her last weapon, her aegyo... offcourse it's working, he's her father after all.

"okay!!! if you didn't found at least more than six player, then your club will be disband!!! deal???" youngju shaking hands with her father and leave the office.

After school, she tell the two basketball member woohyun and key about her deal with her father. they feel depressed and didn't have any idea how to recruit a new members. They bid goodbye after two hours thinking without found the solution.

when she found a nearby park around her neighbourhood, she found a wounded cat above the tree. she feel pity to that cat and decide to save it. She try hard to climb the tree with her limited ability. when she finally get a hold of the cat, she slipped and fall but someone stood up under the tree already and catch her before her body meet the ground.

youngju keep her eyes closed and thinking that she's already dead now. she keep thinking how her father's life and the basketball club without her.

"stupid!!!" she open her eyes when she heard someone talking and her eyes almost popped out after realised someone really handsome hold her. she admire his heavenly face until that boy speak again and destroy her beautiful day dreaming.

"do you know that you're heavy for a girl??? I know I'm handsome but you need to wipe your droll in your face, it's disguisting!!" that boy smirk at her and put her in the ground.

"I'm not heavy!!! you're the weak one!!! and I'm not drolling" she try to wipe her droll but realised, that boy just playing with her. so she yell at him but inside her head she keep fangirling to that boy.

that boy want to argue with her but after look at youngju wounded wrist he take his scarf and put it in youngju wrist. Youngju heart almost explode and her face become red when that boy show her his gentleness.

"there... you need to clean your wound later so it will heal fast!!!" he pat youngju head and for a minute they're looking at each other eyes. the world seem stop and the two of them keep looking at each other until youngju cleared and pretend to the cat fur. and that's when she get an idea.

"you're save me already... so take this cat and take care of her!!! see you here tomorrow!!!" youngju run away and leave that boy dumbfounded. actually youngju father have an allergic to animal with fur, so she can take the cat to her house. she smilling brightly because she's going to see that boy again.


who's that boy???

the basketball club member XD

hahahahahaha...

thank you for reading my story...

don't forget to comment, subscribe or upvote my story ^^