Truth Or Dare

A Chef,A Garbage Girl
I got out from the restaurant angrily. Stupid jerk Tiffany Hwang,how could you say that? I thought you were different from all the people. I thought you would never call me a garbage girl. I thought you understood me. I thought you...liked me. I cried and fastened my pace,tears were streaming down my cheeks. I hate you,Tiffany. No one had ever broke my heart like this,I had never been in this deep pain. I stopped for a while and I saw a tree in front of me,wait..speaking of that. Where the hell was I? No..it can't be happening,was I lost? I looked around me and what I saw was trees..I must be in the middle of a wood. And I didn't know how I got here,I didn't remember. All I knew was I was in a worse deep pain, and with this cocktail dress which almost revealed my private body parts with these high heels I was wearing now. Ugh,it was annoying. I rested myself under the tree,relaxing and calming down for a minute with both of my eyes closed. Until suddenly I heard voices, "Hey,look at her guys..hotty." One of the boys said and I knew it was me since there was no one else here. I opened my eyes only to see a group of guys,probably 4 or more people walking towards me with naughty looks. I knew what their intention was,I walke away from them because I was afraid of bad things would happen to me. But before I could go any further,one of them ran to the front,stopping me from walking. And they all followed him,blocking me. "Where do you think you're going hotty? Why don't you have some fun with us?" All of them smirked devilly when they heard their friends said that. Damn it,I was so scared. someone please help me. If I ran away,they would easily caught me,thery were boys. One of them took a step forward as I took a step backward. "Damn,you must be ing delicious." He stated while took a step forward again. "D-don't come near! I'm taken!" I lied nervously and they laughed. "Taken? Call your sweetheart then." He smirked once again. I was really scared,please Lord..send someone here to save me. Tears were forming in my eyes but I didn't allow them to escape. Suddenly I felt one warm hand wrapping on my neck while the other hand was on my waist. "Perhaps she's right. She is taken..." A familiar voice called out,I looked up at the person and my stubborn tears escaped from my eyes when I saw that face, Tiffany. She came to rescue me. "Taken by me." She finished,they widened their eyes then laughed at her sentence. "Don't fool us,you? We could the both of you right away." He stuttered and stopped laughing,his face then replaced by an evil grin. "Oh no,you don't. She and I will going to each other tonight. So don't disturb us." Tiffany stated,when I looked at her. I could tell that she was angry. They walked nearer to us and she pulled me closer to her as we both moved backwards. "Proof me then." He finished. Oh no,what are we going to do with that? I got panic but I heard Tiffany smirked. "As you wish,bastard." She finished and stared at me. She turned my head so I was facing her and without wasting any seconds she smashed her lips on mine. She kissed me roughly in front of people. Then I felt she bit my bottom lip and her tongue my upper lip,asking for entrance but I didn't do something. She tilted her head and I got lost in my mind,somehow I enjoyed her kiss and I opened my mouth a bit. She quickly shoved her tongue into it and soon found my tongue then we started a battle. I didn't know why but I felt like I was an expert kisser. She moved her tongue back and forth then soon it hard. "Mmh!" I moaned a little,of course not loudly..not in front of these guys. "es.." He said and they walked away,slowly disappearing from our sight. I thought Tiffany would stop exploring my mouth but she didn't. Instead,she pushed me to the tree that I rested myself and soon found myself being pinned by her. I pushed her and broke the kiss,gasping for air. My chest went up and down as I breathe. "Stop,they're gone." I stated breathlessly while panting hard. But once again,she had my lips on hers but this time I pushed her away harshly. "You really do hate me,don't you?" She questioned sadly and I avoided eye-contact with her. "You hate me too." I stuttered. "If I hate you I wouldn't have kissed you." She added and sighed then she leaned closer to me,she clunched my hair and I could feel her breath touched my ears. "Do you play 'Truth Or Dare?" She asked ily,it was like she was drunk or something but when I looked at her,she was totally normal. But why did she suddenly ask that? I nodded as an answer. She then pressed her body against mine,her s were pressing mine and I felt uncomfortable with that position. "Then choose. Truth or dare?" She asked with the same y and husky voice while placing her hands on my thighs,rubbing it gently. "T-truth.." I barely could reply with her touch. "Truth? Then I'll have to ask you a question." She stuttered while wrapping one leg on my waist and leaned to my ear once again."Do you love me?" She asked while moving her leg up and down on my waist. With her leg moving on my waist and her hands rubbing my thighs,I couldn't find an answer in my head.