Comfort

A Chef,A Garbage Girl
"Um..I thought you said just for yesterday's night to be with me?" I questioned curiosly while staring at her red face. "Yeah.I did say that..just,another night please." She answered. I could feel that she was hiding something from me. Whenever she nears me her face would turn red. What was she hiding? "I'm sorry,but I'm really tired today. I don't have the energy to bring you home. You have your car,don't you?" I stuttered breathlessly while beaming my weak smile. "I know..that's why. You are going in to my car. I'll drive you." She confessed,returning the smile. "What? No. I'm okay..I don't want to be a burden to you." I stated while approaching to my bicycle. But she ran and sat down on it before me. I frowned a little with the scene. "It's not good to turn down someone's offer,you know?" She raised one of her eyebrows and pointed to her car,telling me to get in. I sighed and gave up. Besides,she was right. It was not good for us to reject someone's offer. I walked to her car,she followed behind me while clapping her hands like a child. Can I say she acted like a dork? I opened the car door at the back seat when suddenly a hand closed it back. I looked at her confusely,didn't she want me to get in to her car. When I looked at her,she was staring at me. "Who says you can sit at the back? This is not a taxi,Taeyeon. It is MY car,you can sit at the front." She stated greedily,I sighed again and walked to the front seat without saying a word to her. I opened the door and sat down. The seat of her car was really soft with those pink furry pillow. "Ooh wait!" She suddenly shouted and ran back to the restaurant. I mean ran back..to my..bicycle? She brought my bicycle and put it at the back seat before ran to the driver's seat and locked the door. I looked back and forth to my bicycle then to her. "You..seriously?" I asked while pointing to my bicycle at the back. She started the engine and turned to look at me. "Oh who says I'm not serious?" She smiled naughtily and drove off. She the radio in the middle of driving and something like MBC FM4U was played which the DJ was Sunny. She played Roy Kim's 'Home' on the radio. Wait,isn't this radio show is available in Korea only? We were in Paris for goodness sake. Maybe she had her own system? She was rich anyway. "Honestly,I get absentminded when I listen to this song. I feel like it's my story,a song I want someone I know to listen to. I really relate to the lyrics. I don't think you're listening,but I hope you know that if you are tired or alone,you can always come back home. It's just something I wanted to say to a friend." DJ Sunny confessed through the radio. Tiffany suddenly stopped driving and got out from her car. She ran to a bench and lowered her head. What was wrong with her? I got out from the car and walked towards her,I sat beside her but was not near. I realised that she was crying. "Tiffany?" I called out,she didn't answer and continued crying and sobbing. I had no choice but to sit nearer to her,I pulled myself closer to her and tapped her shoulder lightly. "What's wrong?" Still no answer. Knowing her situation,she needed to be comforted. I rubbed her back up and down. "Shh..it's okay. Don't cry. You're not pretty when you cry." I stated softly,still rubbing her back. She lifted up her head and looked at me with her swollen eyes. "S-Su-Sunny is m-my friend. She used to be a cheerful girl. H-hearing her t-talking like t-that broke my h-heart." She said between her sobs and continued on. "She is my best friend but she has another best friend which is my friend too. They used to do things together. B-but.." She stopped,wiping her tears and gasping for air. I stayed silent and waited for her to continue. "One day,Jessica has her own job as a fashion designer in Blanc & Eclare Company. She is always busy since then and they don't have time together. Sunny as a DJ and Jessica as a fashion designer. Whenever Sunny invites her to go eat lunch or spend time. Her reason is always busy. And now,they barely talk to each other. It hurts,it really hurts. Sunny is not cheerful like usual anymore." Tears started to roll down again. My body automatically hugged her. I was shocked on my own reaction so I pulled off quickly. "I-I'm sorry..I shouldn't have done that." I stuttered embarrassedly. "I..want your hug again." She said,looking straight at me. I was a little impressed that she just said it like that. Didn't she feel embarrassed to say that? But yes,I did hug her again while tapping her back and told her some comforting words like 'Everything is gonna be alright'. She hugged me back and hid her face under my neck. "Thank you,Taeyeon." She stated under my neck,her breath touched me. It sent shiver to me. I have never hugged someone like this before.