True Colour

A Chef,A Garbage Girl
"So..thanks for the comfort,Taeyeon." I stuttered shyly,it felt a little bit awkward. I was completely in my own world back then. 'I want your hug again Taeyeon' Why the heck did I say that?! It was embarrassing. My face must be really red right now. "Um,yeah..no problem. So,see you tomorrow then" She stated while holding her doorknob. Oh yes,I drove her home after the 'comfort' thing. She opened her door and walked in, "Wait!" I shouted when she was about to close her door. She paused what she was doing and stared at me curiously. "I..uh,I..." Tiffany what were you doing?! Say something!! I screamed to myself in my heart. I looked at her and forced a smile. "I'll pick you up tomorrow." Finally!! I managed to say it, "Huh? No! You don't have to do that!" She waved her hands from left to right. I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrow. "What did I tell you when I want to drive you home at the restaurant?" I asked her. She thought about it for seconds before answering me. "That I can sit at the front? Because it's not a taxi?" She replied cutely. I mean it! She was very cute that a baby could lose! Okay okay stop it Hwang Mi Young.. "Before that.." I exclaimed. And she thought it again,after that she sighed slowly but I noticed it. "That it's not good turning down people's offer?" She said with her not-so-annoying voice. But her face obviously showed her that she was annoyed by it. "Exactly! Especially me! So no excuse,Kim Taeyeon! Tomorrow,at 7 in the morning,I'll be here." I stated cheerfully and made my way to my car,she groaned and closed her door. I couldn't help but to smile at her attitude. "Oh right! I need her phone number!" I remembered and I closed my car door when I was about to go in. I knocked her door 3 times and waited patiently. I gulped my saliva hard when the door opened and I saw her with her towel surrounding her body. Her hair was half-wet. She was in the middle of taking bath,then I lowered my eyes to her floor and saw her shirt that she worn. Her bra and underwear were on the floor too,I swore my jaw dropped widely. "Why are you still here? Do you want my bra and underwear?" I looked at her and she smirked naughtily before leaning in,her face was near beside my ear. "Or...do you want to touch me?" She took both of my hands,she guided one of them and placed it on her thigh. She placed my other hand on her chest which was EXTREMELY near her . My heart would pump out anytime soon! I moved my hands away and took out my phone from my pocket "Th-this!!" I stuttered nervously. She smirked once again and looked at my phone. "What's this? Do you want me to take a picture of my body with your phone? Which part do you want? My ? My core? Or my ? I can do that for you but just don't set it as your wallpaper and don't e yourself with it." She took my phone from me and ran to her bathroom,locking the door. "Wha-no!! Kim Taeyeon! Open up! I just want your phone number!! Yah!!" I knocked at her bathroom door hardly for who knows how many times. Hearing no replies,I shouted again."Kim Taeyeon! Open up this ing door!" I hit the door continuosly. "What was that? Did you just say 'Open up this door so I can you'?" She answered inside the bathroom and opened the door. She smiled sheepishly and handed my phone back to me. "Done." She stated. "You seriously took a photo?!!" I questioned her loudly. "Done for my phone number stupid.." She claimed softly. This girl was naughty!! I stompped my feet towards my car. "See ya tomorrow..." She bid and closed her door. As soon as I got home I threw myself immediately on my bed without bothering to take a shower,I buried my face on the pillow. "Stupid Kim.." I said to myself softly. She had two sides,she could be as innocent as a church lady but she could be a complete byuntae when she was naughty. So that was her true colour. "You're the only who can make my heart beats that fast." I stuttered again under the pillow,her images were running in my brain especially that naughty smirk. "Stupid midget..moron.."