Write My Number on your Hand

Clear as Day

ONEW'S POV

It was a heated summer when all the members of Shinee decided to have a vacation. They said that they would like to have a relaxation after their so called world tour. It was a success. Every screaming fans was satisfied to the extent they even flew to the other countries just to watch it again. They can't thank enough their fans for the support they have shown since their 1st debut. Now, here they are to a countryside village with a scent of flowers and fresh air. The boys except me decided to rest at the penthouse. I went to the lake that I found while we were traveling. Little did I know, There is someone who I'm not expecting.

" Woah! Who is that? " I said out of amazement while I was hiding behind the big oak tree.

She was a girl with a petite figure with a porcelain skin. Far from here, you can still see her beautiful face with that angelic smile of hers. I wonder who is she? she was climbing to an oak tree as she double back flipped. She was outstanding. As I was mesmerize with her beauty, I accidentally step on the twig. She was startled and look back. There she found me hiding. A big question was written all over her face. I don't know what to do when I realize that I was actually holding a can of coca cola. I went to her with a can holding.

" You want some?" I blurted out while reaching it to her. I was embarass on what I did. Oh no, I'm sure my face is all red. I heard her chuckle a bit.

" Yah, who are you? Are you stalking me?" the girl ask while I can see a smile on her face.

" Aniyo, I was just exploring the countryside when I notice a PRETTY lady here. " I said continuously then realize I just said pretty with an emphasized in it. I embarassed myself again. >_<

" Your cute. Haha ^_^ I'm " the girl said as she reaches her hand.

I look up and held her hands while saying " Onew at your service."

We talk and decided to sit at the log. I heard her story while I listen to her story. We both laugh and enjoyed each other's company. Then I notice her pink lips.

Out of nowhere I said, " Oh I want to kiss her like an old bullfrog." She was shock to what she heard well even me of course. Who would compare a girl to a bullfrog?! Pabo Onew.! You just blew your chance..

"I-I was..uhm" I can't think of anything right.