Clear as day

Clear as Day

Jonghyun's POV

Today is the so called rest day for everyone. Onew, Key, Minho, Taemin and I decided to clean up ther rooms to this day. It was a surprise for us to see that there were a lot of junk in our rooms. You can see  many music sheets on the table, plastics of junk food we ate for the past few days and so much more. So we agreed to clean first up. As I was cleaning my room, I saw a little notebook under my bed. As soon as I realized what is that, I immediately picked it up. All the memories was brought up once when I started to set my eyes on it.

"I can still remember the times we had." I thought as I scan the pages on that notebook.

It was a year ago when I met to our 2nd concert at seoul. She was with Jessica and the other SNSD members. She was a friend of them actually. lives at Busan and she and her brother transferred here. As soon as the concert ended, we proceeded to our fans to send them our  gratitude and  also to give fansigns. Then we started the after party.  Many stars congratulate us like Super juniors, 2 PM, 2 AM, Big Bang, SNSD and many more. As everyone was dancing I saw her sitting at the couch talking with some stars. I started to watch at you at that moment while I was drinking some shots. Key asked me to dance at the dance floor. I agreed so I went to the center stage and the music came on. I started dancing and everyone started to cheer. My eyes immediately set on . She was staring at me with a smile on her face. As soon asI was finished dancing I started to join the stars and went partying. I felt tired and thirsty so I grab a drink. After finishing up I saw her approaching me. My heart started to beat fast.I felt nervous as she was so close to me.

"Hi!'" I greeted. I was startled when she hug me tightly.

"I love watching you dance." said as she hug me tightly. After a few seconds, she released me and introduced herself wit a smile.

"Hello! I'm "

She offered me a hand as I took it gladly.

"There you are! I've been looking for you." Jessica said as she saw both of us. I immediately released her hand.

"Sorry Jonghyun for the inconvinience. I think she's drunk. So to all she said, It was nothing." Jessica said politely.

"No, it's ok." I said.

"I think we need to go. It was a great concert by the way. Congratulations to your group. Tell your groupmates ok." Jessica stated.

"Yup! you're all amazing." said as she chuckled.

I blushed when she send a smile. She was beautiful. She's gorgeous to death. I just wish I can still have time to know her.

"Thank you guys. Ok Jessica,I'll tell them." I replied.

"Congratulaions again. Bye." She said as she held at her arms as they went out of the house. That night, I decided to write the incident on my journal.

"This night is amazing! First of is that our 2nd concert was a success. Not only our fans but also many of our co stars came and supported us. We were so blessed to have them by our side. The crowd love us and our songs. Second, I met a certain girl. he name was . She is one of Jessica's friend. she was pretty and gorgeous. She was simple yet stunning. I felt my heart skip a beat when she started to hug me out of nowhere and said that she loves watching me dance. I was so glad at that moment but suddenly went down because Jessica came and said that she was drunk. I thought she really do acknowledge me at that time but I guess I spoke too soon. Ohwell, I just wish I have enough time to know her better. Ok, I need to take a rest because it would be a long day tomorrow."

After that exhausting night, another day arrives. The group started to practice with the SNSD in it. wasn't there at that time. I was having a second thought if I would ask Jessica why she wasn't there but I chose to not ask. The practice was intense. The dance moves was really good and it was great that the songs are really good. At around 5pm, We finished the routine and said our goodbyes.

"Thank you guys!" Taeyeon said as she bowed.

"it's our pleasure working with you guys." Onew said as he scratched his nape.

"We need to go. thanks again." Yoona said as she waved.

"Well atleast let me accompany you guys outside." I said to them.

"Wouldn't it bother you guys?" Tffany asked.

"No there's no problem with that. right guys?" I replied as I look at Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin agreeing.

"Ok. Thank you." Yuri said and jonghyun and the rest of SNSD went out.

As I lead them outside, was there sitting. All the members wave their hands at . She smiled adn waved her hand also. As I walk them by, she noticed me.

"Hey!" greeted with a smile.

I bowed and gave a smile. The girls said their thanks again before they entered the car. I stood there as soon as the car was nowhere in sight. The guys where wondering why is that I'm so happy when I got back. Then and there I started to tell them the first meeting  we had. They wished me all the happiness in life and said that they're happy that I found what I've been looking for my whole life. As we went home, We started to rest at that moment. There I saw the notebook and started to write on it.

"Outside, was sitting on the silverado bumper waiting for the SNSD members. You have that tan skin of yours that you got last summer. As I walk them by, you said "hey" as you gave me a smile and wave your hands. Seeing you really makes my heart fluttered. I love seeing you smile and that face of yours. You're out of ordinary for me. I hope we can meet again at some time."

Days passed as we became closer to each other. All our friends are agreeing that we look good together. We just brush it off. On the other note, I wished that can notice the feelings I have for her but I realized that it can change on what we have right now. So I just go with the flow. At this night, it was something rather special. We went outside the house on the back porch to catch some fresh air. we started to talkand stare at the stars on the sky. there and then I decided to hodl your hands. I was afraid that she might get angry but It was a surprise that  she just smiles and look at me intently. We were staring at each other at that moment when suddenly she pushed me at my back against the wall and started kissing me. It was A few seconds when I started to kissed back. She applied more pressure to the kiss, parting his lips with her tongue. then It was gentle and passionate. After a few minutes, we stopped. At that moment, my Lips were never been taht way until the day I met her. We shared a mutual feelings with each other. there we are, embracing the time we have to each other. Around 10pm, your brother came and said that you guys need to get home because your home was 2hr drive. I walk you to his car and said goodbye. I check your brother if he's ok because at that time he just went to a party. he seemed ok on what I can tell.

"Goodnight. Call you tomorrow ok.:)"  last thing said at that night.

"Ok, I'll be waiting for that. Take care." I said as I wave my hands.

Her brother started the car and went on. As soon as the car was nowhere at my sight. I went inside our house and went directly at my room. My heart is now in his happiest state. I started writing on my journal when the heavy rain started to pour. The next day I waited for her call but it never got to make. Jessica called and a certain news sunk my heart. She said that and her brother didn't make it. Their car crashed on a tree and they never made it to the hospital. They said that because of the heavy rain and the fog was the cause of it. I can't think properly on this state. Last night was the best night for me and now, this day was the worst.The last thing that I remember was that I will never see  now. That night's still clear as day.

Tears came down on my face as I reminisce thhose days we had. She was my everything at that time. there are no seconds that will be erased on the memories we have. It was painful to remember that day because the details was still in place. The love that we have is something that I will hold onto and that will never fade away.

"Yah! we were calling for you a thousand times hyung. what are you doing?" Minho said as he approach me.

"Oh nothing." I replied as I wipe the tears on my face. Minho saw the notebook on my hand. At that moment he realized that I was thinking of he never said anything but he patted myback as he comfort me. After a few minutes he said "Let's go hyung, We need to eat now. Don't worry, I can say that she was happy when she was with you at that time." There and then I stood up and placed the notebook on mycabinet and smiled. I know for some reason she was watching me from afar. I can tell myself that those moments we had was still clear as a day.