Chapter 5

❣ Spy Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You have to promise me that you won’t do anything reckless, okay? We’re not after them to take revenge, we’re after them because we need to find Baekhyun. We can’t make any mistakes now because you let your feelings and you past play in this, do you understand?” You rolled your eyes before giving him a short nod and focusing back onto the papers which were lying on the table. How could he ask you to stay to the matter of facts, you wouldn’t be able to do that. These men had taken your parents away from you and now you would have to let them run away without them knowing who was standing in front of them? Did that even sound logical?
 

You just wanted to let them feel how wrong they had been back then to do what they had done. And yes, maybe that men that you were standing across of in a while weren’t the exact people who had killed your parents but they worked under the same company, the same name and probably the same of a boss. For you it wasn’t important if you hit the people who did it but also the one who could have an impact in those people who did it. Your boss could no longer take you off the mission, you already knew too much and so he had to deal with you even though he probably wanted to change you now for someone who didn’t have any background in this story. This was always dangerous, you couldn’t let your feelings get into the way but you were afraid that if you would see those men that you wouldn’t be able to contain yourself.

 

“Noona, did they really kill your parents?” You looked up at Sehun who looked at you with big eyes. This guy was so innocent, he truly thought that because of his life as an idol he was experienced and knew everything about life, but he was death wrong. There were still so many thing he had no idea from of how they worked and about some things people had to go through. “Yes, yes they did.” You shot him a smile, and even though you normally were good at faking them, this time you were sure that it had failed. His look also changed and he nodded his head softly as his lips formed a straight line, everyone suddenly seemed to turn silent because of this new information. It was as if the members could now see you as a real person and not as a female soy who worked for just a simple company.

 

“I think we should go now, we have our plans so we can just go in from the back, take everyone down who is in that room, find Baekhyun and get the hell out of there before anyone notices that he is gone.” Your boss nodded and gave you a small backpack, one that you knew all too well, you always got it during a mission and it was probably the most good thing about all of this. You saw agent Corps have a few problems to open his and you rolled your eyes as him before opening yours in one quick movement. In there was everything you needed to hopefully make it out of there alive and with Baekhyun without having anyone following you or causing you any problems. In the bag was a gun and two reloads of bullets, a small knife that was perfect to put under your shirt and so you could use it in one quick pull, there was also a mask which you had to wear in front of your mouth and nose to cover up your face so no one would recognize you and the backpack was handy if you suddenly had to take something from the crime scene.

 

“Okay, we discussed the plan, you two know what you have to do?” You nodded and your boss let out a big sigh. He never liked to send his agents out because it was always a question if they would come back alive, he liked you and he didn’t want to lose you as a part of his team. He had taken care for you ever since your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter