Chapter 6

❣ Spy Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A small groan left your lips as you slowly began to wake up again. You thought it was a miracle that you weren’t death yet, you must have lost a lot of blood already. This was the worst feeling in the world, you had gotten hurt before but it had never been this bad, not once you had been shot before. It had been such a stupid mistake, how could you have not seen that third guy, he had obviously been there. Maybe he had been standing behind you and he had hid himself, then that guy was really smart. It was a shock to you, you had never lost a battle before, you felt so bad about this. Now Corps was all alone out there and who would find Baekhyun now?
 

“Are you finally awake? Gosh, I’ve been talking to you for hours without realizing you actually weren’t even awake, that was so embarrassing.” You recognized a voice, from a boy that was sitting on the other side of you but still a little distance was in between the two of you. You slowly blinked your eyes a few times, afraid to be greeted by a strong light but when you saw that it was completely dark around you, you could hold your eyes open. Where were you? This was not the place where you had been knocked out. Those men had probably brought you somewhere like in a cell or something. Your heart beat raised at the thought, if you were locked and you couldn’t get out, or nor on time, then you would die. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down, telling yourself that if you didn’t you would lose even more blood at a faster speed. You had to try to cool yourself down, that was if you wanted to survive this.

 

“Come on, please answer me? I know it’s you _______-ah. Listen, I am sorry for being so stubborn and for getting us in this situation okay? Now can you please do one of your tricks and open the door so we can get out?” You frowned in confusion as you listened to the person who was talking to you, that voice, you knew it, you had heard it before. It reminded you of someone who annoyed you and then you knew. “Baekhyun?” You asked bewildered and he chuckled slightly at your remark that came a little later then he had expected. “The one and only, it took a while for you to figure that out though.” You shook your head at his silliness, this was not a good situation to start doing nice and trying to be funny. He could better stay serious right now because after all, you couldn’t solve this. If he wanted to get out of here he would have to do it by himself because you couldn’t even move without dying from pain.

 

“How long have you been in here?” You asked and tried to sit up a little, you quickly changed your mind when you felt a sharp sting rush through your ribs, moving was only making things even worse. “I don’t know, I don’t really have any sense of time in here. I can’t see my watch and they also took my phone away from me.” He mumbled and you could hear him pout, you smiled slightly, you knew that he was a nice guy after all. He had hid himself behind a hard mask to get what he wanted but eventually he was funny and positive like you had said he was from his first impression. “But now that you’re here you can open this thing and get us out right? I don’t even understand how you got here in the first place, I thought you were good at these kind of things?” You glared at him but he couldn’t see you, it was much too dark for that. You didn’t want to be here, but faith had told you otherwise. “I can’t open the door.” You whispered and stared next to you where the big iron door was. Normally you could do something with it but even then it would have been hard, now this was an impossible task for you.

 

“What do you mean you can’t do it? Aren’t you a spy, I thought you were trained for these kind of things?” He sounded frustrated, he was scared and he had trusted all his hopes on the fact that you would be able to get both of you out and now that you told him that you couldn’t he was panicking. You understood him, you also had wanted this to be different but there was nothing you could do about this. You sighed deeply as he began to complain about you and your job and your company. He said he would sue you and everyone you worked with for getting him in this kind of trouble, but what he forgot of course was that this was all his own fault. You let him talk for a while, thinking he would stop eventually, but he couldn’t seem to get enough of it. When you were done with his none stop complaining you raised your voice at him and shut him up immediately.

 

“I’m shot! You stupid Moran!” You said and Baekhyun fell silent in the middle of his next problem he was about to complain of. It stayed silent for a while as you thought of a solution, your own life was also depending of this. If you couldn’t get you out then it would be game over for you and those men finally would’ve been able to eradicate your complete family. You didn’t want to be so weak and give up but what if yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter