Chapter 1

❣ Spy Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let out a deep sigh as you wiped away your sweat and walked through the hallway to the changing rooms. You had given your all today and now you were exhausted. But you knew you had to be top fit and in top condition for your newest mission. It wouldn’t be much longer before everyone got to hear their newest project and now everyone was training to make sure they had a place in the new plan. Of course you were going to be in it, you already knew that for sure. You had been a spy in the SRT For many years now and you had never failed a mission before.
 

Some were dangerous and some were totally boring and useless, but you had never let your boss down before. All your clients had been happy about your work and you had never failed. Once you had been injured but it had never been anything life threatening so quitting was not something you had thought about before. You loved being a spy, the adrenaline, the danger and the newness of the job. You could never get tired of it because no mission was the same, there would always be new people you could meet and you would always be news things you could learn and that was what you liked so much about it.

 

Actually you weren’t a real spy, you were just called that way because you always did your job undercover, no one knew who you were except of your clients. For else you could say that you were kind of like a bodyguard because you had to protects stars or other people in hard situations from getting hurt. Your parents thought you were a doctor, working at a hospital a long while away from home. You couldn’t tell them about your work, you had to tell as less people as possible to keep yourself and your partners safe, it was for their own good they didn’t know what you were really doing, they would only be running danger because of it.

 

When your watch began making a peeping sound you knew what time it was. It was now that the tasks were distributed, this was the moment of truth. You took a deep breath before going to the collection chamber where all the spy’s would come together and for once would be rivals or each other, everyone wanted the best mission but there was only one person who could possibly get it. It didn’t happen a lot that you were set with a partner, only if the person you had to protect was extremely important or if it was an extremely hazardous mission. Most of the time you had to work alone so you could prove what you were able to do and they could figure out if you were good enough to send out. You had never heard your boss complaining about you before so you assumed you hadn’t done such a bad job until now.

 

You opened the thick, heavy, steel door and walked into the room. The ones that were there before you were not looking you into the eye, no one ever did that. It was intimidating to look someone straight into the eye and it was offensive, so if you didn’t want to start a fight with someone of your own company you better didn’t do that. It wasn’t as if you didn’t have friends here, if your working hours were over you would often go and get some coffee with some of them, you did like the people you worked with. It was just that during working, no one could be trusted, You couldn’t put yourself in a vulnerable position. You joined the line at the very end and straightened your back and put up your chin. You couldn’t stand there like a klutz, you had to stand there like you were meant to be in this place and as if you were worthy to get this opportunity.

 

Why did you ever get the idea to become a spy? That wasn’t such a big question, you just had to know the story, it wasn’t very hard to understand. Let’s just say that you loved your parents, you really did. They had always taken great care of you and they were the best people ever. You loved them with all your heart and if you had to you would give your life for them. This was one of the reason why you didn’t want them to know what you actually were, you didn’t want to scare them away from you. But the only problem in this story was that…They weren’t your real parents. Your ‘mom’, as you called her, hadn’t given birth to you 22 years ago. And your father wasn’t your real father after all, even you treated him like he was.

 

Your foster parents had taken care of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter