Chapter 2

❣ Spy Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were pulling your suitcase with you and you saw the door you would have to walk in appear in your sight. You just hoped that they wouldn’t be asses and they would behave like male divas, you weren’t in the mood for that. A mission itself was already hard enough and if the people you had to protect were going to be annoying it was even more difficult. You had already worked with very grumpy people before and you hadn’t been very friendly against them and had only helped them when it was really necessary, but actually you wouldn’t let the personality of the victim het in the way, that was not a part of your job.  
 

But it would always be more fun for everyone if there was a nice atmosphere and if everyone could get along, after all you would have to stay there for a while. It wasn’t like you didn’t want to just go home and sleep there and come back in the morning, but they were celebrities and they needed special care. Baekhyun’s father was scared that something would happen with him during the moments you weren’t there, especially during the night so you were required to stay at their place just so you could jump in if someone would bother him during the night. It made it even more scary that you had to make a connection with those guys, although you could never show them that you were afraid of anything, they couldn’t get to know your weak spots.

 

You reached the door and took a deep breath. This was the last moment you had to know how it felt to live without these people to live without this experience in your mind. You never forgot any of your missions, they were all special in their own way and there would always be something about that that made that they would follow you forever, they were a part of you. You knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. You wondered who it would be, there were many people living together in this place, you just hoped that it would be his dad and that you wouldn’t have to explain yourself. You didn’t know if they were already aware of you coming, maybe mister Byun hadn’t said anything, you would figure that out now.

 

But it was your lucky day since the man that showed up in front of you as the door opened seemed too old to be in a pop band. It wasn’t like he was old, he looked very well cared for and you could see that he minded the way he looked and the way other saw him. He couldn’t take critics very well and that was why he tried to avoid it by making himself look as prefect as he could, to make sure that no one would think anything bad of him. He didn’t want to look lower than anyone else, he wanted to be on the higher level. He was a man of honor, someone who couldn’t shove aside his pride and was able to destroy anyone who wanted to take it away from him. You recognized him from the picture in the map, he was mister Byun, he was Baekhyun’s father.

 

“Good evening mister Byun, I am agent ________-shi from the SRT. You asked me to come and watch over your son.” You said while bowing deeply, making sure you weren’t doing or saying any disrespectful. You had figured him out completely only by looking at him, you hadn’t heard his voice yet or hadn’t seen the way he moved, you didn’t have to know him to figure him out, you had had enough training to do those kind of things with only one eye. You knew how you had to behave around him to win his trust, you knew exactly how to wind him around your finger. “Ah, yes. I was expecting you, please come in.” He opened the door a little wider for you and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter