Bonus Part

The Letter

I my phone and saw a new message from him received at 1:07. Why is he sending messages in the middle of the night? I opened it and read:

“Hi my love! It is so hot now I can’t sleep. I just found the letter on the ground and I read it again. Here is my own version:

Y/n I will always be there. I love you. I always did since the first time I was you. Every single promise I made, every single words I said, every single touch I gave you were true. I adore you. You are intelligent, beautiful, graceful and irresistibly adorable. I want to stay with you all the time because you brighten up my days. I never betrayed you and I will never I promise. It would be a waste of time because I have already everything I wish with you. So now you know the truth. I make the promise you love you until my last breath and to cherish you no matter what might happen. But on the contrary please promise me you will forgive my errors and my clumsiness. They are both due to the fact that I lose all my senses when I see you. People are just jealous at us. I want to hold the role of your lover until forever ends. I love you. From: your ‘adorable oppa’ as you can keep on saying innocently.

I should really sleep now.

P.S.: you are so beautiful when you sleep next to me. But your hair are tickling my chest now that I got rid of my shirt. XD”