Why?

Come Back Home

"Why Bom, why?" Seunghyun asked as he grabbed Bom by the wrist and pulled her outside, into the pouring rain. "Why would you do this to me? I thought you loved me. I guess I was wrong.." 

"N-No! I didn't mean it, please! I love you more than anything!" Bom cried.

"Yeah, I bet that's what you said to that other guy in the bar too, didn't you?" Seunghyun retorted coldly.

"No, I heard you talking to a girl this morning saying you loved her, so I thought I would get you back! You cheated on me first!"

Suddenely, Seunghyun remembered those words, and how he had said them to his sister that morning. "That was my sister! So I didn't cheat on you at all.But that just shows how loyal you are if you will judge me so quickly and then cheat on me. Whatever, I'm done, no, we're done." Disgusted by Bom's -ish behavious, he turned and walked away before turning round on last time and saying "I will come and collect my things tomorrow at about noon." and then he was gone.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Standing in the pouring rain, Bom watched as he walked away. "K-Kajima!" she managed to whisper as what felt like a thousand tears poured down her cheeks.

She ran after him, her one and only love who was now walking away, abandoning all their memories, all the times they shared together. Like they hadn't made love under the stars and whispered how much they loved each other. Like they hadn't laughed 'till they cried, or even went ring shopping for fun, planning out all their future together.

That was all over now.

They were just distant memories.