Happy Birthday

Come Back Home

A/N: lol sorry if it's bad, this is my first story I don't have much experience :P

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Happy Birthday, babe." Were the first words Seunghyun heard that day. Oh yeah, it was his birthday. He forgot about that.. He forgot most things. There was a reason his friends called him "Bingu Top".

"Thanks, sweetie" he replied, kissing Bom on the head. He also forgot that he was having a birthday party that night at the local club. Actually, Seunghyun forgot most of last night. He figured he got drunk last night because his head was killing him.

"Baby, no offense, but you look like . Want me to get you a glass of water?" Bom asked sweetly, hoping Seunghyun wouldn't be offended and call her something worse like last night.

"Sure, druggie" He joked

"Yah! I don't do drugs. That is not even funny, you know that isn't true, that scandal was and almost ruined my life so please don't joke about it jagiya." She snapped back.

"Jeez, I didn't know you'd get so upset, sorry baby" T.O.P apologized sincerly. Actually he knew... he just forgot.......As usual.

"Aish, gwenchana, but don't do it again. Anyway, I'll get you some water now" Bom replied, walking out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen.

 

*Buzz* *Buzz*

T.O.P looked at the bedside cabinet and saw that his phone was ringing.. who would call him at this time? He looked over to find his sister's face on the screen

"Aigoo what does she want" he complained as he answered.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Seunghyun! Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day, I love you!"

"Thanks, I love you too, bye!" He hung up and put his phone on silent.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"I love you!"

"Thanks, love you too, bye!"

Bom dropped the glass of water in shock. Who was that girl he was talking to? Was he... cheating on her? Hurt and discgraced, Bom ran out of the house and drove away. She didn't know where she wanted to go, but she had to get away because her heart hurt and she felt like her chest just had a hole punched in it. Tears poured down her cheeks and she sobbed loudly. "He's cheating on me, I can't believe it! That bastard! He told me he loved me, I bet that's what he told her too.."

She decided to go to the shopping mall to get clothes and makeup for that night, so she could be pretty. Two could play at that game, Mr. Choi.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That night, Bom and Seunghyun arrived at the party, last, as usual...

Bom saw a hot piece of man candy and she was certain that he was eyeing her up too. She didn't put on all that makeup or buy that expensive dress for nothing. Her plan was working.

When she and Seunghyun were sitting down at a table near the bar, she slipped something in his drink to make him need to go to the toilet when he wasn't looking. He took a sip of his beverage and his eyes widened. "Uh.. I need to go to the bathroom, be right back."

"Okay, take your time babe" She winked. She meant it.

She went over to that  guy in the corner that she was checkig out and started flirting with him. Moments later they were making out.

Her plan worked.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seunghyun came back to find Bom was missing from the table. He looked around for her and- No.. that couldn't be her.

But it was.

Bom was kissing another man.

Was he really not good enough for her?

He didn't blame her. He didn't pay much attention to her anyway these day because of work.

She deserved better.

But that didn't stop him from being furious.

"WHAT THE BOM?!!!!!"

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................