7 Billion Years

who am i?

I recently heard that there’s only 7 billion years left before the sun will explode. Then it’ll die, in other words, the earth will end in 7 billion years. Let’s pretend that the sun will blow up and end the earth tomorrow, and you can only get one wish, what wish would you wish for? The answer to this question ranges indefinitely from person to person, but for me, I wish I can go back to the past and confess to the person I love.

 

As long as you’ve experience love and being loved, you will know the most precious thing can be only felt and experience in your heart. Loving someone will give you sleepless nights. Losing them and the world will become dark and silent. Because I was obstinate before, I missed my opportunity to call her mine.

 

Last time we meet was at an event. That night, I saw her hand holding hands with someone else. I hid my emotions behind a smile, pretended to be okay, but in reality, shattering sounds can be heard inside my body. As I went home, I sat in my room quietly with the moonlight shining through my window. Tears shed and pain struck. I looked outside my window and stared at the stars. I thought if God can give me another chance to be with her, if there is really incarnation, if we can love each other forever and ever…

 

I can only love her for another 7 billion years.

 

But that’s only my silly thoughts because I know that there’s no way I can truly obtain her love because she already is loving someone else. Is there anyone here reading this can tell me whether it’s possible to make a time machine during my lifetime so I can go back in the past and confess to her and make her mine?


 


 

This is from something I watched a long time ago. If you have read one of my stories before, maybe you'll recognize where this is from. I wrote this in perspective to my experience; however, some of it is just incoporated to make the story flow better.

- Toasters 04/06/16