Chapter 2

Blind and Painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Miyoung stared into Jongin's eyes, feeling partially shocked, frightened and flustered. She gazed into his hypmotizing brown eyes. Her heart fluttered ever so slightly. I guess you could of called it one of those scenes in a romantic movie where the girl stares into the man's eyes and fall in love a first sight.

 

Actually, if you minus the 'love at first sight part', the whole moment would be pretty much true.

 

For about half a second.

Jongin let go of Miyoung's back, which resulted in a loud thud when Miyoung fell to the floor.

"What was that for?!" Miyoung yelled.

"Which one? The one where I kept you from falling like a well mannered gentleman or the one where I let you fall because you were to heavy?"

"Because I was too WHAT?!"

But Jongin just shook his head and looked at he floor while smirking. Miyoung stood from the ground and sighed angrily. She leaned down to get her bookbag and left the bathroom, smashing the door behind her.

 

Meanwhile, Jongin was still staring at the floor, thinking to himself.

Smooth, Jongin. Very smooth..

 

Halfway through the hallway, Miyoung stopped and took another deep sigh. Today has not been a good day. Sleepily, she looked at her watch.

 

4:05

 

The numbers 4:05 were like a bucket of cold water splashing her face. She snapped out of her grumpy mood and got into action. Her training started at 4. Although she hasn't been late even once, she knew SM didn't tolerate lateness. She ran through the hallway, down the stairs and out of the school. Outside, she was running against the wind. It seemed like everything was against her lately. The cold winter wind felt sharp against her face. She shut her eyes and ran as fast as she could. Along the way, she tripped and fell because of her untied shoes. Aishh.. she thought. Not wanting to look at how bad it was, she tied her shoes and kept running.

 

When Miyoung finally made it into the building, she was completely out of breath. She hold onto the railing beside the stairs and crouched down, catching her breath. Just then she saw Changmin sunbaenim walk down.

She bowed down 90 degrees and greeted him.

"Annyeohasaeyo sunbaenim." she said, gulping deeo breaths in between.

"Miyoung- ah, are you okay?"Changmin said, slightly concerned. "There's blood dripping down your shin.."

"Oh, it's fine." She said smiling, when she was obviously in pain.

"Are you sure?"

Miyoung just smiled and nodded. Then Changmin took off his earmuffs and put them on Miyoung's ears.

"Your ears were redder than an apple, so I just assumed you were cold."

"Thank you."

"No problem, Miyoung- ah. Practice well today." he said as he waved goodbye. "Oh, and tell Kyuhyun I said hi."

"Neh!" Miyoung said enthusiastically. Indeed, she could count on Changmin sunbaenim to make her day.

 

It was nearning 8pm when Miyoung's vocal training/ lessons were almost over.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter