Part 2

Submissive Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Can't I just go home?” Jungkook asked, trying to use his puppy eyes at Jimin. It was hard to persuade Jimin, when it was Yoongi who had told him to do something.

”No you can't. You'll stay here,” the older said seriously, ”Understood?”

Jungkook nodded weakly.

Even though Jimin was an omega too, he was always able to make Jungkook feel small – which annoyed the younger a lot.

He always asked himself, why it had to be like that. He also asked himself, if he would ever meet someone he didn't feel small and omega-like with. When he looked at Yoongi and Jimin together, you wouldn't be able to tell who the Alpha was, and who the Omega was. It only showed when though fought – and probably other times too, but Jungkook didn't want to know anything about that.

”You don't have to worry,” Taehyung said and patted the younger's hair, ”I'm sure Seokjin is a nice guy, and he'll probably understand your situation.”

What situation, Jungkook thought bitterly. The situation where he was only able to act like some in heat? He hadn't even had his first heat yet..

With a sigh Jungkook banged his head on the café taple. One of the waiters glared at him, and Jungkook sinked as far down into his seat as possible.

”They're here,” Taehyung informed when he saw Yoongi, Hoseok and Seokjin by the door.

Jungkook made some kiind of strangled sound, and tried to make himself look as small as possible.

”Jimin-ah,” Yoongi said and hugged his boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter