Part 1

Submissive Misery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook really hates his life. He hates being an omega, and he hates everything that follows.

Omegas are known to be submissive, and to have respect for Alphas. It's not something they can do anything about. It's in their genes, and it has been there from the moment they were born. Jungkook hates it.

Even though Jungkook is an omega, he isn't like all the others. He's much more submissive than any other omega he's met. Being around an alpha – and even a beta – isn't something he can do. When he's around one of those, he fights very hard to not bare his neck to them. He even bared his neck to an older omega once.

It's annoying, and he hates it more than anything else.

”I hate my life,” Jungkook groans as he slams his head repeatedly on the taple.

Jimin looks at him. To be honest, he wants to stop his friend, but he knows it won't make a difference if he tries. For an omega who is as submissive as Jungkook is, he's also sassy and stubborn. Not to add the word 'brat' to his description. The younger boy isn't someone you would think would be an omega – with a big 'O'.

”I'm sure it's not that bad,” Jimin says. He isn't really sure how to comfort his friend – though it isn't the first time something like this happened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter