The Mission

The Battle Against The Paradise

“Alright G, you ready?”

 

G heard his fellow friend through the earpiece, nodding a little as he knew SE would see. G was walking through the shopping district, dimension 5, being just a normal guy in a normal area. He looked around cautiously now again, with his aviators on and casual clothes.

 

As he walked, he passes a man sat down on the bench checking his phone. The male was unfamiliar, never seen before throughout all of this. Just a normal guy in a normal area; his sunglasses on to hide from the light as he leant forward on the seat scrolling through his phone. He started to speak, the voice wasn't recognisable either. But the way he spoke, the way he phrased everything, it sounded like SE. It was SE. Disguised as a different person.

 

“B, where are you.”

 

“12 feet away from G” Bom muttered with her head facing forward. Wearing her casual clothes, her hair down, and her sunglasses. She walked directly behind G along with Dara, whom wore the same style as her. They were laughing, acting as though they were talking like any other group of friends. They continued to walk near Jiyong until they found where they needed to turn, wandering off into a different direction. “We're almost there”

 

“Daehyun’s near” M spoke up into her earpiece, her back leaning against the wall next to the entrance of a clothes store. She was glancing around in her regular way, however she could sense more than she was seeing.

 

“We'll be fine” SE replied, continuing to look on his phone.

 

Next to him on the bench was Chaerin, trying her hardest to keep calm in this situation. Never had she been involved in a mission like this, it was nerve-wracking. She was panicking in her mind, yet still keeping her cool while looking around the shopping district. She muttered to Seungri, dying to know if everything was gonna be alright. She needed comfort, support, she needed someone to calm her down because her mind was going crazy.

 

“So where is this other guy?”

 

Still checking his phone, SE spoke to her in a way that nobody would notice they were having a conversation. “Opposite us, sitting on the left on the bench”

 

Chaerin looked up to see where he was talking about, finding a male sat back on the bench chatting up a girl. She looked back around, her mind filled with questions but attempting to riddle out some.

 

“...What's gonna happen? Do I need to do anything?”

 

The unfamiliar male grinned a little with his eyes glued on the tiny screen. “No. Just watch them work.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“C'mon, I can take you anywhere you want”

 

“The only place you'd want to take me, is your bedroom”

 

Taeyang sighed playfully, leaning back on the bench. “Ahh, girl, I wouldn't do that. But I certainly wouldn't say no if you wanted to go there”

 

The girl looked straight at him “In. Your. Dreams” She chuckled, shaking her head as she got up and left him sat there. He tilted his head to examine her as she walked, grinning a little as he shook his head. “God damn”

 

He turned forward on the bench, looking around the area while thinking about that girl. He suddenly snapped out of his phase when seeing a male sit down next to him and speak up.

 

“You shouldn’t be doing like that, Taeyang”

 

Taeyang grinned, recognising the voice in an instant. The stranger whom sat down took off his sunglasses, revealing it was Daehyun. One of the bosses of Virtual Paradise, owner of the Shopping District.

 

“Only me and my brothers can do that” Daehyun continued.

 

“Virtual paradise is a fun place, right? I'm having fun” Taeyang replied, still gazing about.

 

Daehyun chuckled slightly. The pair were strangers to each other, yet Daehyun automatically hated him for breaking a rule in the past. He would kill him right now, but because they were in the district, Daehyun had to look as calm and kind as possible.

 

“I'll show you fun if you come with me”

 

Taeyang looked around, sighing on purpose with his small grin. “Kidnapping’s not fun, if you ask me” As he spoke, he noticed two guards heading his way. Suited up with their B.A.P heads to cover their faces.

 

Daehyun smirked, watching his lively dimension as the two guards stepped infront of the blonde male. “Sadly, my brother boss ain't giving you a choice”

 

Taeyang stood up, nose to nose with one guard. He tilted his head before waving his hand over the covered face, his lips still curved in a grin.

 

“Can you see me?”

 

The guard looked at the other, the movements looking as though he was confused by the question. He faced Taeyang again, nodding.

 

Taeyang grinned more, nodding slowly as he moved his hand away. “Good. Keep your eyes on me” He turned to see Daehyun’s puzzled facial expression.

 

“We're gonna have some fun”

 

Taeyang flashed a wink over to the guard before lifting his hand up in front him, positioned as though he was going to snap his fingers. As soon as they clicked together, the male vanished, leaving a fast breeze of cold air with the three men.

 

Daehyun looked shocked, glancing fast at both them and back the place Taeyang was stood. “What the-” He stared angrily at the guards, almost letting out his fury on them.

 

“Well?! Find him!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chaerin observed the whole situation from afar, her eyes widened from the speed the male vanished in.

 

 SE watched with her, his lips smiling while speaking to Chaerin beside him. “Time to go.”

 

Chaerin looked at him, more confused than Daehyun before. “What?”

 

“C'mon” The disguised male stood up, taking her hand and walking with her down the shopping district. “It's gonna get messy”

 

Chaerin glanced at the scene, seeing the guards run in a certain direction that angry man was pointing to. She glanced back at disguised SE. “Where did that man go?”

 

“Shh.” SE continued to walk with her, his other hand holding onto something as he muttered to her. “He's one of us”

 

The public began to shriek as the lights of the entire place went out. Every store, every room, every electronic, it all shut down one-by-one in the district. B and D stepped out of the computer room, running with the crowd to the exit as they kept their disguise. B chuckled a little as they ran out, speaking through her ear piece.

 

“Lights out, boys”

 

Chaerin looked up fast when noticing the lights going out, fully distracted as SE opened his hand out with a small spray can revealed in his hand.

 

The can vanished out of his hand in the blink of an eye, a large breeze following after. Chaerin felt the cold breeze, looking back down and seeing a blurry figure zooming past them along with noticing Seungri’s proud facial expression. She quickly looked behind her to see if she could see him, but she missed him by a mile.

 

“The is going on” She uttered under her breath.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyang held the small spray can tight in his hand as he zoomed past the crowd that were running like a herd to the exit. He used his superfast ability to run up the wall, speaking to G in his earpiece. “Hurry up, you ”

 

G scoffed as he heard his partner’s voice. “T, your attitude hasn't changed”

 

Without another word, G covered with his mask to disguise his appearance and hastily ran up to the wall next to the clothing store, M giving him a boost up with her hands before he grabbed a hold of the bars above the store and climbed up the wall like a free monkey. He clutched onto one of the lights hanging from the ceiling and crouched on top of it, keeping his balance on there as he waited for his partner. He used Taeyang’s words against him with a grin. “Hurry up, you ”

 

Taeyang chuckled at G’s comment before zooming beside him on the wall.

 

Taeyang threw the spraycan in G’s direction. The guards searched around in confusion under the pair, still looking for the man who ran from their eyes.

 

G swiftly caught the spray can as the time suddenly going back to normal again. He grabbed a hold of Taeyang’s hood and kept his feet standing on his back; almost defying gravity. 

 

Taeyang continued to run fast against the domed wall, feeling G hold on and zooming faster along. G kept his hold on Taeyang as he aimed the spray can on the wall, letting it leave a red trail as they both zoomed on the wall all around the district.

 

The pair then stopped, G jumping off his back to catch the ledge corner as he sprayed a load of words and symbols on the wall. He smirked at his masterpiece before jumping back to Taeyang that was stood on the floor waiting for him to let G drop onto his shoulders like an acrobatic act.

 

The guards approached both G and Taeyang from afar. Taeyang grinned at them as G hovered his fingers over his teleportation watch.

 

“Wasn't that fun?”

 

With that, G pressed the button on his watch and the two men vanished from their sight. The wall sprayed with G’s words along with their Tiger base symbol stayed in the district as they teleported out of there.

 

Give us our wishes, Boring Absolute Pricks.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chaerin wanted to watch, observe what they were doing, but everything was going so fast that she couldn't keep up. She ran with SE to the exit, still attempting to catch the two men with her eyes but giving up and focusing on getting out of the building

 

“Keep moving, we can't look suspicious” SE jogged to the exit with her, leaving the building completely. He took her in a hidden corner away from the public, B and D following afterwards.

 

B tried to catch her breath, looking at D. “Really? Was the guard that difficult to distract?”

 

Dara looked back at her, still trying to button up the top parts of her shirt. “Hey. I had no choice, he didn't think I had any...”

 

“We were successful, regardless. Let's go” SE his watch, teleporting them all back to the base.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. It's been a while ;u;
IVE HAD WRITER'S BLOCK the worst thing to have. hope ya'll are doing well, the next chapter's 40% complete but idk when it'll come out. 

Annnyway thank you for reading, bang-o's! Bring on chapter 8!!