2nd chapter (Can it be him?)

Please don't go (제발 가지 마)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was like a midsummer night's dream. I'll be disappearing now, like last night's dream..."   2nd chapter (Can it be him?)  

(Ravi's POV)

             “Yah, get up.” I heard a grumpy voice early in the morning. “Morning, Hyung.” I grumbled like a bear and sat on the bed. I saw him standing next to my bed like my teacher back in America. I smiled at him sleepily.

             “If you don’t wanna get late for the last day of school, you better get your lazy out of bed now.” Hyung said to me in a stern way and walked out of the room. I let out a slight sigh. “This .” I muttered under my breath as I stood up from the bed, throwing my blanket aside. Its been 3 months since i have started going to Seoul High School. And I still haven't completed the dare. I only got 4 months left to complete it.

             For the first time, in my entire life, I found that girl interesting. And the dream I had last night was simply amazing and wonderful. But I don’t feel like taking the dare or the punishment. “Argh, I will seriously go crazy because of this.” I muttered as I grabbed my towel and walked into the luxurious bathroom.

             I looked around the neatly arranged bathroom. Being a rich man’s son wasn’t a very relaxing thing. And top of that, that rich person’s wife’s nagging is the worst. Letting out a slight sigh, I walked in and stood under the shower and avoided the luxurious bath tub.

             ‘I need to debut as a kpop star. I don’t need a freaking company anyways.’ I thought as I let the water flow down my body.

             “Am I missing something?” mom asked me softly as I walked in. I saw Hyung sitting and quietly eating the breakfast, for the first time you can say. I was indeed surprised. “Hyung…” I softly called out making him look up from his breakfast.

             “I’m done.” He said to us simply and walked away leaving me behind. “I think I should leave. No need for the breakfast.” I said to my mom and ran out from the mansion leaving behind my mom screaming at me how important breakfast is and all.

             “Hyung wait up! Let’s go together.” I ran up to him who was near his car. I was out of breath since I ran from the mansion to the parking lot in our parking grounds. He looked at me and gave a slight smirk.

             “Stop getting close to me okay? I don’t need a brother anyways. Also, act like you don't know me in school. Go with chauffer Lee.” He was rude indeed. I thought he would be excited to meet me since I came back from America after a long time. Guess I was wrong. 

             I turned around to see chauffer Lee behind me making me step back within surprise. “Shall we get going master?” he asked me making me tilt my head. I hate being called master. “Eh, chauffer Lee! You don’t need to call me master. Just call me Ravi. It’ll be enough.” I told him making him smile for the first time.

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter