1st chapter (Maybe this is the beginning...)

Please don't go (제발 가지 마)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was like a midsummer night's dream. I'll be disappearing now, like last night's dream..."   1st chapter (Maybe this is the beginning...)

 

4 months before the incident

(Risa's POV)

            “She looks damn ugly.” “I just wonder why her parents left her alone.” “I heard she was adopted.” “She sure does look poor.” “Look at her leggings.” “I know right, there are holes in it.” Another new day and all I hear is mutters behind my back.

            And here I’m, I didn’t dare to even open my mouth and say anything back at them. No I’m not scared, maybe a little bit scared. I just don’t have anyone that will protect me or stay by my side. I just hope I’ll have someone to stay by my side and protect me.

            I walked into the loud classroom, which fell into complete silence. I didn’t dare to look up and give a smile at them even. Without thinking twice, I walked to my usual place which was at the back. I got tripped by someone’s foot making everyone in the class to burst into laughter.

            I look up to see a hand offering me to help me up.  I looked up to see the class kingka smirking at me. If I ignore it, the queenkas will eat me alive. Slowly I raised my hand to accept his offer though he pulled away from my hands.

            “I think I need to wash my hands, I got germs from her.” he cried out laughing and pointed at me. Of course, I got hurt and felt more like crying, though I smiled through the tears like a fool and stood up with no one’s help.

            Slowly I walked up to my seat and didn’t think that my classmates would be that cruel. Everyone in the class roared with laughter the moment I set on the chair. Yes, apparently now I’m glued to the chair.

            “OMG, she sure is dumb.” The queenkas Hyorin burst into fits of hysterical laughter making everyone laugh along with her. Ignoring the tears and everyone’s laughter I grabbed my math text book and started doing some sample questions.

            For me, in this world, there is nothing. I just have to simply wait for the death and that’s it.

            Since I couldn’t get up from the chair, I stayed at the place sitting quietly until someone walked into the room. It was a guy, who would probably be 1 year older than me. I looked up to see him entering the class.

            “Hi.” He waved his hands at me with a heartwarming smile. I looked up and quickly ignored his presence in the room. “I’m talking to you.” he said to me once again. It sure was late, though I can’t go home anymore. I’m practically glued to the seat.

            “What are you doing here so late?” I felt his voice so near which made me look up to see him sitting in front of me. He was sitting on the seat in front of me and smiling at me like any other guy would. Doesn’t he know I’m a poor girl who just needs money to live?           

            “Can’t you talk?” he asked me quietly and concernedly. His voice, it made my heart beat way quickly than it usually does. He smiled at me and offered his hand to shake hands with me. “I’m Won Shik aka Ravi. The names Kim Won Shik, what’s your name?” he asked me softly making me smile at him for the first time in my entire life.

            “Risa. Jung Risa.” I replied quietly which I’m sure he could barely hear it. He smiled at me as I accepted his hands to shake with. He smiled and squeezed my hands. “Can we be friends?” he asked me making me look up with wide eyes. Quickly I ignored his eye contact.

            “Well, do you want to?” he asked me softly making me let my head hang. I was scared, scared to get hurt again probably. “RISA!” I heard a familiar voice near the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter