Prologue

Please don't go (제발 가지 마)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was like a midsummer night's dream. I'll be disappearing now, like last night's dream..."   Prologue  

            “Aren’t you being a little bit straight forward towards her?” from behind his friends said to him making him let out a scoff. “I don’t plan on, ing around the bush anyways.” He replied with a smirk. Her face look pale as a white sheet. She didn’t know what to do next.

            “You are no longer mine and I’m no longer yours. You are getting what I’m saying right?” he asked her making her nod her head slowly. “I don’t go out with girls like you. It’s just a simple dare. I just played around with you like a voodoo doll. Why you ask? It's because I was bored.” He walked up to her slowly and made her hit her back on the cold wall before whispering into her ears.

            She closed her eyes, not wanting to believe what he said. She thought it was just simply a nightmare. Hoping it was, simply a nightmare she opened her eyes to see his smirk on his face. He hit his fist right on the wall making her shook her head, and pushed him away from her and walked away in that cold midnight after finding the bitter truth.

            “I think she’ll understand it now.” He replied to his friends before giving a slight high five with Hongbin his friend. Only one was sitting there quietly wondering how she was going through. “You shouldn’t have done that.” He muttered making him look up at Leo.

            “What did you say?” he asked him once again hoping he heard it wrong. Leo glared at him hard and stood up from the bench before walking away to make sure she was doing fine.

            Ignoring the cold weather, she walked into her house filled with darkness and loneliness. She wanted to be alone. She wanted to die so damn badly. She felt like she was being stabbed on 100 different places on her body.

            She believed in him. That’s what happened. She shouldn’t have believed in him from the start. She should have thought once, twice and even thrice before doing it. She tripped over her foot and fell onto the front door step.

            Kneeling down, she cried her heart out hoping that it would be a dream. “Why would he do that? Just why?” she mumbled and cried her heart out until she feel better. Hitting herself or eating too much of pills and getting an overdose won’t help her.

            She thought about it once and twice before standing up and walking into the house. She didn’t want to do this but she felt like she was just being a trouble to everyone. Ever since her parents left her alone in that scary dark house she had been a quiet girl who does everything that anyone asks her to do.

            She would have done anything obediently even if it means giving up on her life. “I should have done this a long time ago. It would have been better.” She muttered as she dragged her energy less body up the stairs and into her room.

            Before setting up everything on giving her life, she decided to take a look around the house. Maybe that would make her feel better and might think of changing her mind.

            “What’s going on?” the hyper active maknae asked himself making his friends to look up to see a crime scene. Walking to their company early in the morning was more of a morning routine. But this morning routine was ruined by a crime scene nearby her house. Ravi felt his mouth dry up. “Something happened. Shall we go and see it?” Ken mumbled making everyone nod their head.

            Ravi on the other hand, hesitated to go near the crime scene. “You do know you are also coming with us? We need to relax during our break time.” Hongbin cried out at his friend making him look up to see Leo beside him.

            “I don’t wanna go.” He mumbled making Leo raise an eye brow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter