Creepin' Through The Halls

Vexatious

A/N So.... next chapter, I was thinking I could do the point of view of different Super Junior members, not just Heechul and Hangeng just to get some variety in there, but the main focus will still be on those two. I'd love to know what you think about that idea ( I just came up with it off the top of my head) and as always, feel free to critique my writing so I can make this better! So here goes nothing... this chapter will be centered around Hangeng.

"STOP!" The dance instructor screeched for the fifth time that morning, getting increasingly irritated by the fact that the class just wasn't picking up the choreography as fast as he had hoped. Ricky kept tripping over his shoes, Lay just kept forgetting everything he had just learned, and nobody even knew why Jieun was in the dance department, the poor girl could never keep up with the rest of her class mates.

"That's enough for today..." Mr. Lee sighed, watching with disappointment in his eyes as the dancers collapsed to the ground in defeat. "Please practice the dance on your own, and be ready for rehearsal tomorrow, remember, I will be grading your progress so please put in the effort if you would like to stay in this class." Mr. Lee then his heel and stalked out of the room, leaving his pupils slumped on the floor in different stages of exhaustion.

 Hangeng groaned as he contemplated whether he had enough time to take a shower before his next class, and eventually decided that ten minutes was plenty of time to wash up and still get to his history lesson at a reasonable time. 

"I'll see you later Eunhyuk..." Hangeng murmured to the younger boy who happened to be sprawled out beside him. All he got was a short wave in return as he rolled off the ground and shuffled out of the room and into the boy's changing room. Hangeng strutted passed a gaggle of giggling freshmen (A/N; I'm sorry 0_0) and to the showers, where he proceeded to slip off his sweat covered t-shirt and stepped inside one of the many white showers that were lining the wall. The warm stream of water eased the tension in his aching muscles and washed away the stress the had begun to build up during his first class.

After showering and changing into his normal school uniform, Hangeng decided to begin his long trek across the building to his history class. Walking at a steady pace, he watched as many of the girls practically drooled over him, but never daring to approach Hangeng for fear of rejection. Hangeng was quite popular at school, he was considered to be very handsome, and made friends very easily with his charm. Of course, he only had a small group of people that he could call his true friends.

Finally, Hangeng turned left down a hallway that was lined with colorful paint splatters and beautiful pieces of artwork, this hallway was considered to belong solely to the visual art kids, and most of the other students didn't dare walk down it for fear of losing a limb. If it hasn't been made obvious enough, the visual and performing art students don't really get along, there isn't really a reason for them to dislike each other more than the reason that they have no reason to like each other. They resided in opposite sides of the school and rarely saw the other, given the very little interaction, it was very easy for rumors to go around about the other groups, making the performers very wary around the visual artists. So why might you ask, is Hangeng, a student who clearly has no affiliation to the fine arts, going down the visual arts wing? It's simply because he has a fascination with (<--read as unadulterated crush on) a certain cat eyed, fiery red head, who probably isn't even aware of his existence.

Hangeng slowed to a stop in front of room 137, and peaked through one of the large windows that showcased the massive art studio, inside he spotted the tiny, lone figure of the object of his affections. Hangeng pretty much just stared at the boy for some minutes while he painted, until Hangeng happened to glance at the clock at noticed the time.

! I'M GONNA BE LATE!

 

A/N  I'm so so so so sorry for taking so long!!!! :,( I was super busy and had some stuff come up and I'm sure you don't want me to bore you with my whole life story. All things considered, I should be updating more frequently now, and don't mind me if I just throw in some random idols from other groups..... sometimes I just have to....