Change My Ways

Vexatious

A/N: Okay, so I don't have a lot of information about the Lila Art High School, all I really know is that it is a school dedicated to the arts! So please pardon me if I say something that is inaccurate about it, I really only know the name off the top of my head, everything else about the school is made up! Please enjoy, comment, subscribe, dance, sing, whatever makes you happy! (also... message me if you are interested in co-authoring cause I would love the second mind to collaborate with!) Thank You! :)

      Heavy footsteps echoed across an uneven, cobblestone pathway, as hoards of students made their way to school while chattering mindlessly about the day ahead. The pathway that the students occupied was one of the many that curved up the hilly side of Lila Art High School. As it's name suggests, it is a high school in Seoul dedicated to the visual and performing arts, and admits only the most talented young artists in South Korea. Many of the alumni of LAHS have grown up to become household names, and are very successful in their work, because of this, the school has become known as one of the most prestigious schools in the area, anybody who is anybody attends LAHS.

 Kim Heechul gasped for breath as he sprinted down the curvy, walkway, and up the steep, marble steps of the school. He was late for the second time that week, and knew he would most certainly get an ear full from his art history teacher, Mrs. Kwon, who hated tardiness with a passion. Heechul threw open the door, and without even bothering to look up began dashing towards his classroom. Of course, this was quite a bad decision on his part because Heechul only got a few feet before slamming into someone much bigger than him, who also seemed to be in a hurry, resulting in both parties being knocked on their asses, and having sore appendages, which would be sure to leave some nasty bruises later.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and must have ran into you! I'm so sorry, oh lord! Are you okay? That's a dumb question, of course you're not... please forgive me, I had a rough day and...." The mystery boy kept rambling and stuttering his apologies until Heechul put up a hand, motioning for said person to stop talking.

" Whatever, I don't really give a , just look where you're going next time." Heechul muttered, internally cringing at how rude he sounded.

"Uh... I'm Siwon, what's you're name?" The boy asked politely while lending Heechul his hand to help him stand. 

" off!" Heechul spat while swiping Siwon's hand away, ignoring the hurt look on the boy's face, Heechul promptly stood up and shoved his way passed Siwon, making sure his shouder harshly collided with said boy on his way through.

 Once Heechul was sure he was far away from Siwon, he let out a heavy breath and slid himself down the wall until his chin touched his knees. He felt torn up inside, Heechul knew that being hateful wouldn't get him anywhere, and that every time an insult rolled off of his tongue he was burying himself into an even bigger hole, but what else could he do? Trying to make friends would never work, he had tried it before and they all just laughed at him and easily disregarded anything he tried to say. The closest thing he had ever had to a friend was his cat, but even he got tired of Heechul and ran away. The only option Heechul had was to pretend that he was fine, and that he didn't need anyone. If he put up his facade then the bullies couldn't get to him, and maybe one day Heechul would become okay with being alone.

His art history class long forgotten, Heechul curled himself into a ball as he felt hot tears begin to roll down his face. Nobody could ever love someone like him, even his own mother left him. Heechul was all alone in a big cruel world with no shoulder to cry into but his own....but that's what he deserves, right? An outsider shouldn't be allowed in, they'd just mess everything up.

"I'm just a mistake." Heechul whispered to himself before his eyes fluttered shut, and he began to fall asleep in his spot on the hallway floor.

 

A/N: So this chapter was a lot shorter than I had intended, but I'd prefer to have frequent updates and short chapters, rather than have a marathon chapter that takes months to write... but hey, that's just me. Please let me know what you think, I'm very open to critiques, just try not to be too harsh on me 0_0 hopefully I can update again soon, and sorry if the beginning is confusing or just crappy, I need to work on intros (I at them)