Short Chapter....

Vexatious

"Mr. Han, could you please come see me for a moment?" Ms. Ga announced after the bell had rung. Hangeng 

worriedly glanced back at his friends, and then trudged towards her desk.

     "Hangeng," Ms. Ga started, concern written on her face," This is the third time you've been tardy this week. I should give you a detention, but because you're so attentive in class, I'll let you slid this time." Hangeng let out a relieved sigh, and waited for Ms. Ga to dismiss him. " I just want to know," Ms. Ga continued," do you need a change in your schedule? It's perfectly understandable if you have classes completely across the school, it's just that I can't allow you to continue to show up late to my class, this is the best I can do..." She ended quietly.

  "No, you don't have to do that Ms. Ka, thank you but it's my own fault that I've been late, it won't happen again." Hangeng explained nervously, thinking back to all those times he spent outside of the art room. Ms. Ga gave him a curt nod, signaling for him to leave.

Hangeng rushed out of the room

time skip

Hangeng was sprawled across the lunch table, moping in self pity for his hopeless love life. Kangin rolled his eyes at his melodramatic friend, and gave him a quick jab in the stomach, causing Hangeng to double over onto the ground. The entire tabled erupted in laughter at his pain, but just as quickly as it started it soon died out, leaving the group in complete silence. In fact, the entire cafeteria was totally quiet, Hangeng swiftly turned his head around, curious as to what exactly could silence a room filled with rowdy teenagers, when he spotted a visibly distressed red head tugging on the sleeve of a boy who Hangeng faintly recognized as captain of the chess club. After a minute of hasty discussion, both boys hurry away, leaving the entire table curious as to what was transpiring. Hangeng, Eunhyuk, and Kangin locked eyes, and in what seemed instantaneous understanding, they shot up to follow the previous two.