Meeting the boys

Roommates

“So it’s here? Wow.” Di was looking up at the quite extravagant looking building, which was the address Joonyeon had given her. “Well I guess this is it then.” She looked at the time on her watch and then sighed. “I guess they all have classes now. I hope they don’t get too surprised when they return.” To say she was worried was an understatement, no she was terrified. She had never really lived outside of home before and she knew she wasn’t the most well liked person in school, so maybe the others would simply not want her to be there? “Well here goes nothing.” Di mumbled to herself as she made her way into the building and towards the elevator, tapping the last floor button and then leaning back against the back wall. Just as the doors was about to close, a young male with platinum blond hair slipped through and almost bumped against her while he panted heavily. “Oh sorry miss, I really needed to catch this since I am the welcome committee for our dorm and we are getting a new roomie today.” He explained, making Di slightly furrow her brows in thought but soon greeted him politely. “It’s no problem uh.. May I ask where your dorm is, since you are in such a hurry?” She pointed her slender finger towards the buttons but blinked when he chuckled. “Oh don’t be silly, it’s the floor you are going to too, Joonyeon already told me about you, Di.” Her eyes turned wide before she looked the guy over and then slightly covered . “But you are a.. oh my god I have been tricked” She let out a whine and ruffled her light blond hair before pouting slightly. “So let me guess.” The blond male spoke before looking towards Di. “You didn’t know it was four guys?” She shook her head before sighing softly and then chuckling. “Well I should have known Joonyeon set me up but, I would rather live with guys than girls, at least in my mind that sounds better. I’ve never actually tried it.” She hummed before holding out her hand for a shake. “It’s nice to meet you..?” The male laughed and placed his hand in hers. “Eli. It’s nice to meet you too” He grinned before looking her over. “You know I expected a girl in baggy pants and a too big hoodie, you are kinda a bomb in tight pants and a cool t-shirt.” He smiled warmly at her but with a teasing glint in his eyes. “Oh really? Well I guess I have days like that too but I am a girl, just not the most feminine one.” Eli hummed and nodded while taking some of her things as they reached the floor. “I like it, you have style and persona, it’s a nice change from the other girls around school” A small smile found its way onto Di’s lips as she took the remaining part of her stuff and followed Eli to the rather large dorm she would now be a resident at, but stopped in her tracks just before they were inside, with wide eyes. “Wait.. This means I am sharing a room with a guy.. and bathroom?” She gasped before looking to Eli, who simply shrugged. “Don’t worry, your roomie is gay.”

After having gotten her things into the room she would be staying in, she couldn’t help but look around at the things that belonged to her roommate. It was artistic and everything was almost way too well placed, that she some point was afraid to even start arranging her desk beside his. “He must be really talented.” She mumbled before getting the box where her desk stuff was located in and slowly made her desk look as she wished it to. Her blue and white pencils in the frog pencil holder her dad gave her as a kid. Some pictures on the clipboard above with her and her dad, a picture of the soccer team she played on at college and a small picture of Joonyeon. Then she added some decorative soccer balls and a frog head before putting up her name at the very top in some simple light blue letters with silver lining, and then the number 5 beside the team picture, as it was her number. Around the board she placed a fairy light that only lit up very, very faintly in a simple white light. After having used a few minutes on that, she swiftly placed her books in the shelves that belong to her desk and added note blocks and what not to the desk before letting out a chuckle “Wauw.. I have some frog stuff huh? Kinda a girly set up.” She laughed and touched the pencil holder before looking at the picture of her dad. “I guess we got stuck with love for green slimy creatures, dad.” She smiled softly before walking over to place her clothes in the closet but stopped once she heard a line of different voices out in the hall.

“Are you serious? Well we have been framed then. I was promised a hot short skirt wearing beauty I could have fun with.” A deep voice spoke, making Di look down at herself in her low v neck t-shirt and the tight jeans that gave her a quite good . She actually had one of the better bodies but no one seemed to see that since she never wore tight dresses to please anyone. “Oh come on dude, she’s hot.” She heard Eli’s voice speak before a third voice budged in. “You haven’t seen her hyung so don’t nag her down like that.” A sigh left her lips before she leaned against the closet and rolled her eyes. “At least two seem to be on my side, great.” She pursed her lips before the door to the room opened and a cold but fairly handsome looking guy entered. He had black hair that was messy sat and a simple dark blue sweater and grey pants on. He stopped moving as he noticed the girl only a few steps from him and rather shyly bowed to her, making her awkwardly do the same. “Hi.” She spoke in an unsure voice before rubbing her neck. “I’m the fail of being a typical hot girly girl, nice to meet you” She chuckled before biting her lip as no reaction but a quite intense stare was the response. “Leo.” He then said in his quiet voice before he walked to his desk to place down his bag, then looking at her desk for a brief moment. “I like frogs.” He simply said before he sat down and took his headphones and plugging them into his IPod and shut himself out from the world, into his own. Di blinked a few times before smiling slightly and nodding. “Nice meeting you too Leo” She spoke softly before deciding to face the racket about how she looked outside.

“Well excuse me for not being your fairy tale princess you can just go around and have cosy time with but I actually enjoy the way I am and my body is ten times better than those skinny untrained petite es’.” Di’s voice rang down the hall as she stood right beside the group of guys, her cleavage in the low v neck shirt was clearly bigger than most of the girls around, at least if they had to be natural. “If you want to insult me, do it to my face so I can kick you in the balls when you are done, or are you afraid to be beaten by a girl?” Her voice was in an annoyed and almost angry tone while she crossed her arms and started up at the larger male that seemed to be the cause of the insult. “Oh hey, Di.” Eli sounded more than happy to see her and waved with a grin before he chuckled and whispered something to the chocolate brown haired male beside him, who Di figured to be the third voice. The tall male before her looked down at her with narrow eyes before they slightly widened. “Hold up. You are hot” Di’s eyes rolled before she placed her hands on her waist. “Why thank you Mr judger.” She spat, making the male smirk. “Khun is the name.” He gave her one of the most charming yet disgusting smiles she had ever seen in her 21 years of living, so far. “It’s a pleasure to meet such a nicely size girl. I bet you would fit great in my arms.” He winked before a disgusted expression covered her face and she pushed him aside with a shake of the head. She hated arrogant guys and already knew very well who Khun was, as he was known to be the school prince and the biggest womanizer ever to live. Yes he had the amazing looks for it but that didn’t make him any less annoying in her world and now she was living with him, awesome. “Eli!” Di joyfully sang before chuckling and resting her elbow on his shoulder. Somehow she just felt comfortable with him from their first meet and even their looks were kind of alike. “So this is Di?” The guy beside Eli spoke and gave a sweet smile before he held out his hand. “I’m Donghae, I live in room 1.” He nodded while Di placed her hand in his, smiling kindly. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, hope we can get along.” While she was speaking to the two, she could feel a pair of angry eyes on her. Khun wasn’t a guy that got rejected and no girl ever spoke to him like that so he was beyond furious, yet wasn’t ready to give up on the new lady in the house.

Something told Di that this new place was gonna be a challenge.