Cha Hyerin "Erin" || Main Vocal, Main Dancer and Lead Rapper

❤▬Angelz▬❤ YG Entertainment's Upcoming Girlgroup! {Apply soon}

Cha Hyerin
Eyesmile-Jiyu || Jini || 9-10


Fairy Angel Name: Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
nicknames

— Hyerinchu~ (mostly by people close to her)
— Aegi (given by her brother, he likes to baby and spoil Hyerin)
— Kittyrin(given by ToppDogg's Xero,a cute nickname for Hyerin)
— Rinkkuma ( by members and fans, because of her love for Rilakkuma)

birthday & age: July 16, 1997 + 17
birthplace & hometown: Changwon, South Korea
height & weight: 167cm and 52kg
blood type: b
languages:

— Korean ( fluent - native )
— ​English ( conversational - learning )
faceclaim: Lovelyz' Kei
back-up face claim: N/A

personality:

 Hyerin is a sweet, intelligent and buoyant girl. She is quite boyish and loves to   be seen as a cool girl whenever she's performing boy-group songs. Her hand gestures and face expressions on-stage or off-stage are sometimes really boyish and she has a lot of charisma but it also depends on the concept of the song. She can be a pretty goddess, a charismatic badass girl and others. She always thinks positive no matter what. You'll see her smiling almost all the time because she has a bright and sweet aura. She is very friendly and kind-hearted. She is very easy to approach. Hyerin is quite hyperactive and likes to play around most of the time. To sunbaes or elderly people, she is very polite and considerate. She can be very talkative once you talk to her but she is sensible and knows when to stop. She listens well to the older members of the group and sets them as an example of a good unni. She tries to be a good unni/noona to those people younger than her.
 

Hyerin is very much a sweetheart to almost everyone she knows and she is like a ray of sunshine. She has a lot of charms and her eyesmile can definitely melt anyone's heart. You would see her hugging or having skinship with the members in their variety shows, interviews and such. Hyerin is a very intelligent, clever and wise girl. She is definitely like a diplomat when explaining or talking about something she is very knowledgeable of. Hyerin values her wisdom. She would think more than once or twice before doing anything and she even imagines the outcome. She is logical, instinctive, judicious and strategic. Her intuition is really right sometimes. She is sensitive and has a lot of pride but she doesn't show her weak side to people. The only people who saw her crying was her older brother, VIXX' N and the members of Angelz. She doesn't like to cry in front of her parents because she doesn't want them to worry. She often gets angry at herself when she fails to do things well because she is prideful. You can sense that she is a perfectionist.

Hyerin is one of the brains of the group. She is also known as the "Makeup and Skincare Expert" of Angelz and she often scolds them about skincare but it is only out of love because she wants them to have healthy skin. She has an "Older Brother Complex" which means she loves her brother a lot and N is definitely Hyerin's pillar. Her determination is very strong and she is hard-working and strives to always do her best. Hyerin is a Harry Potter fan and her members thinks that she's weird because she shouts spells randomly and she likes to talk in English with British accent because of this. She idolizes Hermione Granger of Harry Potter and the actress Emma Watson so much. She dreams of being an ambassadress as well.

Hyerin loves to hear that she's pretty because she doesn't have enough confidence about herself. She loves to hear compliments and will listen to criticism to improve herself. She dislikes to read hate comments about her or their group especially if they are wrong about her or them. She will really prove them wrong. She is sensitive after all so she cries when people are judging her wrongly. Hyerin is a shy and timid girl. She hides it behind her hyperactive and cheerful side but when sunbaes or guys are around, she gets really shy and it is hard for her to interact with them except those who are close to her. Hyerin still tries to be more friendly to hide her shy and bashful side. She hides her face with her hair most of the time especially when she blushes. She might give sarcastic replies but it is always in a joking way only. You know something is wrong with her when she doesn't smile for a long time or when she looks troubled. She keeps her problems to herself but when she needs help, she would give in to her oppa or the members when they force her to talk. She gets nervous and anxious easily and she eats snacks, watch videos or play games on her phone to get the stress out.

 Hyerin has a lot of sides and sometimes you may see that she's in  her own world. N treats her like she is still a baby and spoils her a  lot and that is why Hyerin is childish and dependent to people. She  can be a bit stubborn and lazy when she feels tired. She gets    greedy when it is about her favorite snacks. She is short-tempered  but she tries to control it well and just deal with it in a clever way.  Hyerin has very great acting skills and she gets into the character  really fast and really well. She can really fool a lot of people. You'll know when she's serious and that is when she becomes quiet and she tries to concentrate and practice at the backstage. Warning: Hyerin talks like a lawyer sometimes and she always stands to defend herself. Hyerin might give something like a speech when scolding or lecturing some people. She hates judgemental and disrespectful people the most. Hyerin would stand and lecture those people who needs to learn their lesson.  Hyerin is very childish and innocent and talks like a baby a lot but she wants to be more responsible like her unnis in the group. Hyerin wants to make her family proud and she always put her heart and passion on the things she loves to do. She always stays humble and keep her feet on the ground no matter what.
 



likes:
Music ( She can't live without her favorite music. )
— ​Makeup
— ​Fashion
Accesories
— ​Baking
Eating
Nail Art
Snacks
Fairytale stories
Mystery, Fantasy and Detective Animes, Mangas, Shows, Movies and Books
Harry Potter Books and Films

dislikes:
Insects ( she hates those a lot )
Bad People
Arrogant People
Horror movie sounds ( she can watch but she gets scared because of the sounds more. )
Heights
Judgemental People
Disrespectful People

hobbies:
Shopping
Filming Vlogs, Covers and Nail or Makeup Tutorials on her Youtube Channel (with the help of the members and friends!)
Flower Arranging
Watching Beauty Shows
Eating
Practicing
Doing Nail Art
Reading books or watching movies especially Fantasy, Mystery, Detective and Disney

habits:

Eyesmiling
Saying "Jjang" and "Yeah"
Puffing her cheeks
Biting her fingers/nails
Touching her hair
Winking her right eye unintentionally when singing, dancing, rapping or lipsyncing. (This is real hehe!)

trivia:
Angelz-Rin is her Official Youtube Channel
Her twitter is @Kittyrin97
— She wants to be the host of a beauty show sometime.
— The girl in GOT7's "A', VIXX' "Error" and "Voodoo Doll", Bangtan's "Beautiful" and Boyfriend's "Witch".
— Has a white puppy named "Sherry"
— This is the necklace given to her by N.
 Her favorite makeup brands are Etude House, Nature Republic, Tony Moly, Holika Holika, Skinfood, innisfree, and The Face Shop
— She has a crown ring given to her by her parents.
Casted in "The Heirs", "God's Gift: 14 Days", "Shut up Family" and "Miracle Cell No. 7"
— Currently acting on the drama "High School: Love On" as Infinite Woohyun's younger sister and on "Boarding House no. 24".
— Loves Studio Ghibli and Disney movies
— She loves Hello Kitty, Molang, Cinamoroll, Rillakuma and Doraemon
Definitely one of the fashionistas in the group and is sometimes shopaholic.

Wants to be an ambassadress like Emma Watson.
A fan-pabo who loves the fans so much.
One of 2NE1's back-up dancers.
Hyerin loves to eat cereals BUT without milk because she doesn't like it.
 
background: Hyerin and N were both born in Changwon, South Korea. Their family is very wealthy because of their Dad who is a sucessful businessman and their Mom is a former actress who is now a famous chef. They have a bakery just across their house. Hyerin has been a very sweet girl since she was young. N took care of her very well and he used to play with her everytime he goes home from school.

Hyerin has very high grades since she was young. She wasn't bullied or anything but some classmates like to backstab her when she's not around. Saying that Hyerin's fake and that Hyerin copies from her seatmates who has high grades as well. Hyerin once eavesdrop after break time when she heard three girls talking about her in the classroom while the others are having their own conversations as well. She was hurt but she stopped herself from crying and confronted the three girls. "Sorry if I did something bad to you guys. I really have no idea why you are calling me fake because I'm just showing myself and what I feel. It's better if you can say it right here right now to me. Can you do it? No right? Because you don't know anything about me! Keureom, ask anyone here in the whole school If I'm fake and if I copied, If they say yes then I'll immediately drop out of this school. I'm risking that much because I know the very truth myself and I won't let anyone manipulate the truth. So please just stop it and don't even try it on anyone else!" Hyerin defended herself with the power of her wisdom. 

She started to love music when she was thirteen. She likes to watch SNSD, Shinee, F(x), Apink, Secret, VIXX, Boyfriend and B2ST perform. Hyerin just learned singing, dancing and rapping by watching idols and her brother was also the one teaching her since N was already interested in music before Hyerin did. Hyerin was sad when her big brother started to train in Jellyfish. She misses him so much. N made sure to always contact them and the family always visited N at Jellyfish and Haera decided to try auditioning in YG. She auditioned and she sang Song Jieun's "Going Crazy" and she is also the one who rapped B.A.P Yongguk's parts. Hyerin also danced Shinee's "Ring Ding Dong". Hyerin passed the audition and started to train at YG. The family and N visits frequently but they call Hyerin almost everyday. Hyerin passed the evaluations and she was chosen to be a member of YG's new girlgroup Angelz!!!


family
father | Cha Hanjoon | 54 | Businessman

mother | Cha Haerin | 50 | Chef
brother/sister | Cha Hakyeon | 24 | Idol/VIXX



friends
best friend | No Minwoo | 19 | Idol/Boyfriend

best friend | Jung Yein | 16 | Idol/Lovelyz
best friend | Kim Namjoo | 19 | Idol/Apink
best friend | Kim Chanmi | 17 | Idol/AOA
best friend | Shin Xero | 20 | Idol/Topp Dogg
best friend | Kim Byungjoo | 20 | Idol/Topp Dogg
friend | Kim Donghyuk | 17 | Idol/Ikon
friend | Song Yunhyeong | 19 | Idol/Ikon
friend | Joy Park | 18 | Idol/Red Velvet
friend | Jeon Jeongguk | 17 | Idol/BTS
friend | Irene Bae | 23 | Idol/Red Velvet
friend | Song Jieun | 24 | Idol/Secret
friend | Kim Taeyeon | 25 | Idol/SNSD
friend | Jessica Jung | 25 | Idol/SNSD
friend | Hwang Tiffany | 25 | Idol/SNSD
friend | Choi Zelo | 17 | Idol/B.A.P
friend | Lee Yooyoung | 19 | Idol/Hellovenus
friend | Park Chorong | 23 | Idol/Apink
friend | Kwon Sohyun | 20 | Idol/4minute
friend | Lee Hongbin | 21 | Idol/VIXX

friend | Lee Jaehwan | 22 | Idol/VIXX
friend | Cho Seungyeon | 18 | Idol/UNIQ
friend | Ryu Sujeong | 17 | Idol/Lovelyz

 


stage name: Erin
persona: The Charismatic Sweetheart
position: Main Dancer, Main Vocal and Lead Rapper
fanclub name: Rinkkuma(s)
fanclub colour
#ffcccc
singing twin: Lovelyz' Kei
dancing twin: AOA's Chanmi
rapping twin: Girl's Day's Yura
talking twin: Lovelyz' Kei

trainee years

Jellyfish Entertainment ( 7 months )
— YG Entertainment ( 3 years)
 

love interest: Shin Xero
group: Topp Dogg
birthday & age: February 3, 1994 + 20
relationship: Bestfriends (Secretly liking each other)
comments/suggestions?: ---
questions?: ---
scene requests: --